Taron Malicos vs Kanan Jarrus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Taron from Fallen Order vs Jarrus, who wins?

Sheev
Malicos wins

Jmanghan
Kanan wins.

Cal had a tough time against Trilla, the second sister, by himself.

I don't think he'd have what it takes to defeat the Grand Inquisitor, which Kanan did very early in the series, to my knowledge.

That's relevant because Cal was 100% a near-equal to Taron, and might've come out his superior in a pure duel.

Underachiever59
Malicos has a significant edge in the Force, due to his knowledge of Nightsister magic. Kanan probably has a marginal edge as a lightsaber duelist, but I don't see it being enough to save him from Taron's superior Force ability.

Kanan can barely outduel the Grand Inquisitor with a very situational amp, and he's only marginally superior to much lower Inquisitors such as the Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister, and Eighth Brother. Kanan also had a very situational advantage against Maul. After that, we have no indication that his skills with a lightsaber grew after his blinding. In fact, as evidenced by his loss at Rukh's hands, I'd say he grew less skilled with a lightsaber after being blinded.

I'd say Taron Malicos should win this solidly, despite having some difficulty in pure sabers.

Darth Thor
Yeah Tarons Nightsister magic would likely be beyond what Kanan can handle.

Of course we dont know if hed have access to such magic outside of Dathomir.

P0TAT0_Trissi
Malicos is the clear winner in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.