Superman vs. Gorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Current Superman vs. The Godkiller with the giant Necrobladr

No BFR

Who wins

MrMind
Superman

AlbertoJohnAvil
Current Superman got dropped by blue beetle and donna troy recently

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Current Superman got dropped by blue beetle and donna troy recently
No, he didn't. Both are amped anyway.

Diesldude
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Current Superman got dropped by blue beetle and donna troy recently laughing out loud

Diesldude
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, he didn't. Both are amped anyway. He's trolling.
Superman was trying to talk to them.

carver9
Gorr stomps and easily.

JBL THE GREAT
Yep, Gorr Stomps.

ShadowFyre
Current Gorr wins.

MrMind
Originally posted by MrMind
Superman

Diesldude
Superman wins.

deft
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman wins.

ShadowFyre
How exactly does Superman beat a whole universe without amps? He can't punch it, Gorr is literally across the entire universe. Supes gets dominated.

Gorr does not even have a body that Superman can attack, but I'm sure people are gonna say that Superman somehow speedblitzes an entire universe of Necrosword m

Diesldude
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How exactly does Superman beat a whole universe without amps? He can't punch it, Gorr is literally across the entire universe. Supes gets dominated.

Gorr does not even have a body that Superman can attack, but I'm sure people are gonna say that Superman somehow speedblitzes an entire universe of Necrosword m
He headbutts his own fist and the universe dies along with gorr.

TheHulkster
Spite thread. Gorr annihilates Superman.

D-Block
Gorr

Damborgson
Gorr has never been KO'd. Superman would have a hard time beating any version of Gorr, besides the version that fought young Thor, who Superman would stomp.

But as soon as we cross into god bomb Gorr, he's essentially a different animal.

He can eat Mjolnir swings, so physically he's well prepared. And he can take Thor Force blasts, so he's got energy projection fairly well covered.

His darkness could just swallow Clark, similar to this:

https://imgur.com/QH9c6ge

And then we can go a step above that to the stupid anime battle that's happening right now, where Gorr is literally slicing stars apart.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Damborgson
Gorr has never been KO'd.
One time he was. But Thor is Thor.. stick out tongue
http://i.imgur.com/LhM4iNpm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/9JIRqxvm.jpg

Current Gorr though...

lawest9
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, he didn't. Both are amped anyway. Funny how posters love to point out a powerful character getting knocked down by people less powerful than they are, practically all high Herald have suffered the same at some point in their career, Hulk has been one shotted by people far less powerful than him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.