Planet Destruction vs Power levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Always wondered... who is the weakest person that can repeat this. Have to be done EXACTLY like this. Also, please provide proof.

Ng45NgD3Vxk

Adam Grimes
Danny Rand. He might need the Iron Fist to amp his finger, though.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Always wondered... who is the weakest person that can repeat this. Have to be done EXACTLY like this. Also, please provide proof.

Ng45NgD3Vxk

No one in comics can do that EXACTLY like that.

spetznaz

DarkSaint85
thumb up and the reality warpers can do it because they are warping reality to be more like anime, with different rules altogether.

deft
Terrax

SquallX
Superman

StiltmanFTW

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deft
Terrax

Terrax did it with a full axe swing, not with a gentle tap.

deft
Terrax did it with a full axe swing, not with a gentle tap.

Holly, you're right Stilt. I think that one trans character can replicate the feat.

BrolyBlack
Since Beerus can do that with a single tap and zero effort/****s given. Imagine if he wanted to destroy a solar system or universe.

SquallX

Galan007
Beerus definitely can, though.

In the same arc he nullified a universe-busting blast with relative ease.

Putinbot1
Terrax ... possibly.

Wonder Man
If Wolverine can sense the exact place on the earths equator and snick it he could do it.
If you think of how Magneto used the plates with his magnetism to change the earth tetctonic plates and prevent telepathy across the world it shows that Wolverine has the same potential.

carver9
What showing proves Terrax could do that with just a gentle tap? I need to see this.

Wonder Man
He grows in power. It might take a few taps but as it grows kaboom

Putinbot1
What showing proves Terrax could do that with just a gentle tap? I need to see this. His power manipulates the earth without touching it. I'm not sure physical action is an indicator of his elemental control.

carver9
Originally posted by Putinbot1
His power manipulates the earth without touching it. I'm not sure physical action is an indicator of his elemental control.

On a planetary scale though? It's like saying "since Storm can control weather, she can cause global destruction, easily" when she have nothing showing this. The only time Terrax did anything close to this was with a full swing. Beerus is gently tapping a table.

Putinbot1
On a planetary scale though? It's like saying "since Storm can control weather, she can cause global destruction, easily" when she have nothing showing this. The only time Terrax did anything close to this was with a full swing. Beerus is gently tapping a table. double post

Putinbot1
On a planetary scale though? It's like saying "since Storm can control weather, she can cause global destruction, easily" when she have nothing showing this. The only time Terrax did anything close to this was with a full swing. Beerus is gently tapping a table. we know he can destroy a planet, we know he does not have to touch the eartt to affect it.

Wonder Man
His memory seems to be able to encode itself so he knows all Galactus's tricks.

-Pr-
I don't see any herald in comics doing that on pure force alone. Magneto could probably do some sort of ****ery with the Earth's core, maybe, but then there's still the gravity element.

carver9
we know he can destroy a planet, we know he does not have to touch the eartt to affect it.

Doesnt work like that though. Terrax have never shown he could "tap" a planet (table) and rip a planet in half. I understand you feel Terrax can destroy a planet but I dont think you're looking at the scale of this ft. Which one is a greater ft? Thor hitting Earth with all of his strength in a single swing or Thor gently tapping with his finger the Xmansion destroying half of Earth? Think about the difference here.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't see any herald in comics doing that on pure force alone. Magneto could probably do some sort of ****ery with the Earth's core, maybe, but then there's still the gravity element.

Surfer could do it. He kinda did something similar in Annihilation

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Surfer could do it. He kinda did something similar in Annihilation Not suprised, don't remember that but, it's how the power cosmic works, physical effort really isn't an indicator of how much is being applied. A bit like Chi for the DBZ verse.

StiltmanFTW
His power manipulates the earth without touching it. I'm not sure physical action is an indicator of his elemental control.

His geokinesis is not that strong; he did need to connect with his axe strike... and it wasn't a casual swing, either.

http://i.imgur.com/bsYUh3i.jpg

More like "I'm mad they liked it here as slaves" swing.

StiltmanFTW

Putinbot1
His geokinesis is not that strong; he did need to connect with his axe strike... and it wasn't a casual swing, either.

http://i.imgur.com/bsYUh3i.jpg

More like "I'm mad they liked it here as slaves" swing. how do we know it isn't Stilt? How do we know he needed to connect with the axe just because he did. Did you ever read an old one-shot called Blockbuster, he was depowered and went at it with the Surfer. He had no axe and seemed to be able to do everything without it just by holding his hands out.

Sin I AM
Not suprised, don't remember that but, it's how the power cosmic works, physical effort really isn't an indicator of how much is being applied. A bit like Chi for the DBZ verse.

He was fighting Ravenous one of Annihulus Generals anyway after a little scuffle he casually blew up the planet. Can't remember the issue number.

...also think New Son Gambit could do it

StiltmanFTW
how do we know it isn't Stilt? How do we know he needed to connect with the axe just because he did. Did you ever read an old one-shot called Blockbuster, he was depowered and went at it with the Surfer. He had no axe and seemed to be able to do everything without it just by holding his hands out.

Because he couldn't even handle Spock with his overrated geokinesis.

Haven't read that, will check later.

BrolyBlack

Beerus did it just by moving his finger around. Surfer took way more effort, and even then it wasn't half the planet perfectly cut in half. There really isnt anyone nigh extreme reality warpers that could attempt this, and even then to the degree of easy and noneffort he gave in this showing.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Beerus did it just by moving his finger around. Surfer took way more effort, and even then it wasn't half the planet perfectly cut in half.

Yeah, it needs to be said how Beerus showed perfect control there.

Exactly 50% blown up to hell, no more, no less.

Sin I AM
Beerus did it just by moving his finger around. Surfer took way more effort, and even then it wasn't half the planet perfectly cut in half. There really isnt anyone nigh extreme reality warpers that could attempt this, and even then to the degree of easy and noneffort he gave in this showing.

You're moving the goal post. Beerus wasn't fighting anyone so it can be argued Surfers feat was better. Anyway OP said iirc who can replicate feat (casually blowing up a planet) not who can sit a a table a tap it and split the planet perfectly in half. And if that is his intention then this was a complete bait thread instead of a partial bait thread

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up and the reality warpers can do it because they are warping reality to be more like anime, with different rules altogether.

And even the anime in question established Beerus has something special, that other characters who are not Gods of Destruction do or Disciples do not.

That is called Destruction Energy.

In other words, the existence of this energy gives doubt to someone like Goku being capable of doing this.

StiltmanFTW
Goku is weaker than Beerus.

Frieza beaten all to shit and reverted to his white form broke the Earth without much effort...

https://tinyurl.com/tbaxbru

cdtm
Goku is weaker than Beerus.

Frieza beaten all to shit and reverted to his white form broke the Earth without much effort...

https://tinyurl.com/tbaxbru

On panel proof of Freeza's total victory over Goku and Vegeta.

And then Whis went and reversed time, because reasons.

What was his reason for narcing on Merus again? Something about taking sides, wasn't it?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
On panel proof of Freeza's total victory over Goku and Vegeta.

And then Whis went and reversed time, because reasons.

What was his reason for narcing on Merus again? Something about taking sides, wasn't it?

You tried to be smart, but you failed here.

Panel = a frame of a comic strip.

RoF never happened "on panel".

cool

https://tinyurl.com/t4o3jdq

Adam Grimes
Considering Ki -and not raw strength- was involved makes it impossible to replicate just like it was done in that scene. That's without even getting into the destruction energy all Hakaishin seem to have mastered before becoming GoD.

playa1258
CV MMH.

On a serious note you need skyfather at the minimum.

SquallX

Classic NES
Thor fighting Gorr (Hey that rythmed!) inadvertantly alsmost destroyed a planet and it's moon just from the mystic shockwaves of his hammer.

cdtm
Originally posted by Classic NES
Thor fighting Gorr (Hey that rythmed!) inadvertantly alsmost destroyed a planet and it's moon just from the mystic shockwaves of his hammer.

Orion almost destroyed the Earth battling an alien ship on the moon.

And Orion is no Superman.

carver9
Dont think people understand the ft

carver9
Also, the planet wasnt erased

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Also, the planet wasnt erased

Correct, so it took extreme precision to do what he did with no effort or thought into it.

SquallX

BrolyBlack

carver9
He doesnt get it. The people that are saying it would take skyfather or above to achieve said ft understand.

-Pr-
Might have been a good idea for OP to explain the actual feat...

Adam Grimes
Yeah, I would like to see if he actually understands the feat.

NemeBro

AlbertoJohnAvil
He doesnt get it. The people that are saying it would take skyfather or above to achieve said ft understand.

destroying half of a planet can be accomplished by alot in marvel/dc

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

Provide Scans thenthumb up

BrolyBlack
Dp

carver9

Show me someone performing a ft of this magnitude effortlessly.

carver9
Nemebro, Hakai doesnt explode, it erase as shown here AND with Beerus and when the Universe was erased...

4ty84bA3Ln4

Classic NES
He vaporized it though. Vaporization is just a more destructive type of explosion.

Sin I AM
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-848a26971b7a374760d12f4770499bc9-c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ff69cdee2320daf3cc2fcbd152bb7e9d-c

Just so I understand since apparently this feat has abstract concepts that weren't explained in the op.

Beerus tapped the table, that purple energy came out, split the planet in half, destroying half not with physical strength but energy manip...so basically a planetary level feat? Can someone explain why it's not herald level?

Galan007
Nemebro, Hakai doesnt explode, it erase as shown here AND with Beerus and when the Universe was erased...

4ty84bA3Ln4 Certain, lower-level, Hakai energy does explode... As we saw here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHdnjfvNnFI
Goku was encased in Sidra's Hakai energy. When Beerus used his super-breath to blow the energy off him, it immediately exploded. It's actually very reminiscent of the planet-busting feat in the OP(because half the planet simply exploded after Beerus' Hakai-tap... It was not erased outright.)

That is a sharp contrast to "true" Hakai attacks, like these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9soF4ZyzGUI&t=2m3s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGA1rCyiAWI&t=0m20s
...Complete and utter erasure.

DarkSaint85
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-848a26971b7a374760d12f4770499bc9-c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ff69cdee2320daf3cc2fcbd152bb7e9d-c

Just so I understand since apparently this feat has abstract concepts that weren't explained in the op.

Beerus tapped the table, that purple energy came out, split the planet in half, destroying half not with physical strength but energy manip...so basically a planetary level feat? Can someone explain why it's not herald level?

Wait so the actual feat is breaking the table???

AlbertoJohnAvil
Show me someone performing a ft of this magnitude effortlessly.

multiple people can destroy planets effortlessly, i'm not sure whats so impressive about this

LordGod
What herald has ever destroyed half of a planet with a tap of their finger? erm

It's one thing to make claims, but lets see some feats to back up those claims.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LordGod
What herald has ever destroyed half of a planet with a tap of their finger? erm

It's one thing to make claims, but lets see some feats to back up those claims.

It wasn't a physical feat. It was an energy feat

Wonder Man
Gladiator ripped a star in star like our son in half while flying.
If he moved in 4d he might be able to empty the planet of it's contents.
He can make things disappear and might even be able to hide Thor's hammer by makeing it disappear.

MrMind
the planet is hallow, it's mini size

carver9
It wasn't a physical feat. It was an energy feat

It doesnt matter. It was effortlessly done. He TAPPED the table and a planet exploded. TAPPED. I need to see some evidence of someone with the minimal of effort (TAP), destroying half of a planet. I understand, people have destroyed planets but this is different.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Surfer created a star in a weakened state
Terrax did slash a planet in half.

Almost any herald can accomplish this

BrolyBlack

Show scans of anyone doing it then, old man.

AlbertoJohnAvil
just mentioned better feats, re read it again, not spoonfeeding you.

-Pr-
If the feat itself isn't going to be clearly defined, then the thread has no purpose. Closing unless things are clarified.

DarkSaint85
Yeah I mean....Batman could do it lol

If he taps a button that sets off super nukes

SquallX

AlbertoJohnAvil
Beerus let off an energy blast through the table clear as day. It's not physical whatsoever

Classic NES
Beerus let off an energy blast through the table clear as day. It's not physical whatsoever

I guess they mean how casual he did?

RadZoa
Remember Dragon Ball planets are maybe small city/ country size at best, even the galaxies in Dragon Ball are at best solar system size

Beerus is at his best, maybe as powerful as Binary

DarkSaint85

BrolyBlack
Stop trying to break Carver on Thanksgivinglaughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Why? Is he amped on Thanksgiving? biscuits

AlbertoJohnAvil
Literally he did this with energy manipulation it wasn't a physical feat if it was physical an he bit that table it would had broke it meaning he didn't even hit the table hard enough to break it lmfao so beerus has never destroyed a planet. He's only destroyed planetoids about the size as him

Galan007
I don't think carver said it was a physical feat, did he?

If he did, he was wrong because it's definitely an energy attack.

SquallX

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah lol

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Galan007

He said it doesn't matter, but frankly it does because energy was involved making it less impressive lol

It doesnt matter. It was effortlessly done. He TAPPED the table and a planet exploded. TAPPED. I need to see some evidence of someone with the minimal of effort (TAP), destroying half of a planet. I understand, people have destroyed planets but this is different.

BrolyBlack

He didn't

BrolyBlack
He said it doesn't matter, but frankly it does because energy was involved making it less impressive lol

Im still waiting on scans from you. As is everyone else.

AlbertoJohnAvil
why are we impressed about planet level feats lmfao? Even the weakest heralds like Nova casually destroyed stars back in the 80s an 90s an you think destroying half a planet is impressive that shows you how weak dbz characters are lol the fans think half planet level feats are impressive oh God lol

Galan007
Beerus is universal+. Destroying a planet is absolutely nothing to him.

I think carver is referring to the ease in which he did so.

AlbertoJohnAvil
the way someone outputs energy doesn't necessarily reflect the amount of effort involved to output that energy (for example, Frieza typically fires his blasts out of his fingertips but that doesn't mean it's effortless or that he's using small amount of energy).

StiltmanFTW
Destroying a planet is absolutely nothing to him.

Destroying a planet is a Saiyan Saga feat, lol.

Or even King Vegeta feat / SS-prelude feat, if we choose to count the anime filler.

Galan007
the way someone outputs energy doesn't necessarily reflect the amount of effort involved to output that energy (for example, Frieza typically fires his blasts out of his fingertips but that doesn't mean it's effortless or that he's using small amount of energy). ...Except destroying a planet IS effortless for Beerus, because he's universal+, like I said.

Galan007
Destroying a planet is a Saiyan Saga feat, lol.

Or even King Vegeta feat / SS-prelude feat, if we choose to count the anime filler. thumb up

I don't think anyone who follows DB is impressed by the scale of Beerus' feat... Just the ease in which he preformed it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
...Except destroying a planet IS effortless for Beerus, because he's universal+, like I said.

Where did you get the notion that Beerus was ever universal? please don't tell me your basing it on that retarded illogical shockwaves feat

AlbertoJohnAvil
and anybody that with common sense can clearly see Beerus used hakai in this particular feat

deft
Because Beerus nullificated the super dense energy ball that contained his power and the Goku power.

carver9

No they can not.

carver9
I never said anything about it being a physical ft or not. Where are you all getting this from?

Galan007
Because Beerus nullificated the super dense energy ball that contained his power and the Goku power. thumb up The SDEB would have destroyed the universe and Beerus negated it.

And thanks to battles/power-scaling since, we also know that Beerus is FAAAAR beyond the level he was operating during BoG. So yeah, universal+ is a good starting point for him.

carver9

Look at Terrax ft again.

Wonder Man
Rictor could release some size. Almost he way Ego creates 100ton strengths.
If he could study Ego long enough he would one day be strong enough to do what Ego does at least in theory.
He might one day tap.

Adam Grimes
I never said anything about it being a physical ft or not. Where are you all getting this from? Then why would you make such a thread knowing that no mainstream character in Western comics manipulates Ki on that level, let alone Hakai? Lol

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

I don't think anyone who follows DB is impressed by the scale of Beerus' feat... Just the ease in which he preformed it.

The ease and his perfect control, yes.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Then why would you make such a thread knowing that no mainstream character in Western comics manipulates Ki on that level, let alone Hakai? Lol

Nothing points to it being Hakai and the purpose of the thread is, who can EFFORTLESSLY half a planet like Beerus did with a tap. It can be a tap of a GL ring, physical strength, tap of Odin weapon. Doesnt matter what is used.

carver9
thumb up

This.

DarkSaint85
Nothing points to it being Hakai and the purpose of the thread is, who can EFFORTLESSLY half a planet like Beerus did with a tap. It can be a tap of a GL ring, physical strength, tap of Odin weapon. Doesnt matter what is used.

Then...Joker with the Worlogog.

Classic NES
So, who can destroy half a planet without overselling the effort? Asgardian Destroyer with his visor up, he uses one finger to lift the visor.

Sin I AM
So, who can destroy half a planet without overselling the effort? Asgardian Destroyer with his visor up, he uses one finger to lift the visor.

I forgot about destroyer. Good answer. Although is effortlessly destroying half a planetoid a trans tier feat?

Classic NES
I forgot about destroyer. Good answer. Although is effortlessly destroying half a planetoid a trans tier feat?

It might be if consider planetary destruction + low effort to be indicative of anything.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Frieza took less effort wink didnt need to touch the planet and destroyed it all
https://youtu.be/RcGtUEHzk9s

carver9

The Destroyer Armor can effortlessly split a planet in half?

BrolyBlack

StiltmanFTW
charging a Death Ball =/= gentle tap

Classic NES
The Destroyer Armor can effortlessly split a planet in half?

Sure why not? He can effortlessly lift his visor all the way up releasing a torrent of energy that can. Just like Batman can effortlessly press a button and deploy a nuclear arsenal.

Classic NES
Casual gestures don't tell us anything about the effort used.

AlbertoJohnAvil
charging a Death Ball =/= gentle tap

Energy projection = Energy projection..
Beerus didn't just tap and use strength..
He used a ki based attack when he tapped

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/s98rva5

whistle

AlbertoJohnAvil
concession accepted

StiltmanFTW

It took less time - no charging required - and he had the perfect control over the damage caused.

Energy projection =/= energy projection.

If that were the case, then Jessica's venom blast would be equal to a godblast... or a generic ki blast could match a kamehameha.

StiltmanFTW
concession accepted

You're retarded.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It took less time - no charging required - and he had the perfect control over the damage caused.

Energy projection =/= energy projection.

If that were the case, then Jessica's venom blast would be equal to a godblast... or a generic ki blast could match a kamehameha.

It was a hakai energy attack

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-11-2015/ZAqHL_.gif&imgrefurl=https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/strongest-dragonball-character-saitama-can-defeat.624286/page-2&tbnid=7t-XolaaTRNj9M&vet=1&docid=vocn_9Dd5_yvWM&w=320&h=180&q=beerus+cuts+planet+in+half&source=sh/x/im

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then...Joker with the Worlogog.

https://i.postimg.cc/RhD6wxcG/main-qimg-540c0a93b4e3ab91a7e4d8d4fea187a9.jpg

DarkSaint85

AlbertoJohnAvil
Also @stilt

The point of what I was saying is they are both done using energy...
I'm using semantics ffs..
I'm well aware there is different levels and output..
Never call someone stupid when your post makes it seem like your trying to credit Beerus did the feat with strength...

StiltmanFTW
What are you trying to achieve here, Al?

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'm saying there's a difference between using the tensile strength of your finger and using an expanding attack with energy specifically designed to destroy everything it touches.
Anyone who knows how to use Hakai could probably do the same thing; it's the nature of the technique lol so this whole post is pretty pointless tbh

AlbertoJohnAvil
The tap literally was just a stylization. He could have been charging that the whole time he was eating.

StiltmanFTW
You're being ridiculous now.

Doesn't matter how Beerus did it, he effortlessly blew up exactly 50% of the planet.

Do you even know what charging/powering up looks like in DB?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Not being ridiculous at all. Charging up an attack in Dragonball is always about screaming for a third of an episode. The whole premise of Super was for Goku and Vegeta to learn how to do what they do without the wasteful power displays. Beerus is so far beyond them that its a guarantee that he could internalize and quick push out an a attack with relative ease.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Plus Frieza fires most of his attacks from his fingers, even the one that destroyed Planet Vegeta; that doesn't mean he's not trying lol that's just how he outputs energy

StiltmanFTW
The weakest person who can replicate the feat.

Stop avoiding the question, lol.

StiltmanFTW
Plus Frieza fires most of his attacks from his fingers, even the one that destroyed Planet Vegeta; that doesn't mean he's not trying lol that's just how he outputs energy

He charged his Death Ball technique and threw it at the planet.

Beerus nonchalantly tapped the table with his fingernail once.

AlbertoJohnAvil
What I saw was beerus dropping an energy circle on the table and expanding it in a tap motion. What I didnt see was him using the tensile strength of his finger alone to do so. So no You're wrong again stilt

AlbertoJohnAvil
YOU act like like expanding and compressing energy attacks is a brand new thing in Dragonball.

StiltmanFTW
What I didnt see was him using the tensile strength of his finger alone to do so. So no You're wrong again stilt

And where did I say it was a physical feat?

It wasn't.

But the effort and time required was significantly less of that needed to charge and throw a Death Ball.

BrolyBlack

No one ever said it wa a strength feat, you are just a liar who keeps insisting someone did, you really are the stupidest poster on the forum

AlbertoJohnAvil
And where did I say it was a physical feat?

It wasn't.

But the effort and time required was significantly less of that needed to charge and throw a Death Ball.

Thats not to take away from take away from beerus being powerful and all just a difference between him using his actual tensile strength.

AlbertoJohnAvil
No one ever said it wa a strength feat, you are just a liar who keeps insisting someone did, you really are the stupidest poster on the forum

laughing out loud You got debunked repeatedly on this thread by neme, and many others. keep your salt to yourself

AlbertoJohnAvil
Mr He DiDnT INfUsE His FiNgEr with AnyThing

laughing out loud laughing

BrolyBlack
No one debunked anything I said, and you surely never did, you actually have no clue what you are talking about. Please post scans where anyone said it was a strength feat, old man.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes he did, he infused it with hakai. What exactly do you think the rippling purple aura that proceeded to circle around the planet and destroy half of it was?

It wasn't a physical strike and anyone claiming it is is frankly delusional.

Which isn't even to imply that Beerus isn't that powerful, he is, as shown by the fact that him and Goku punching each other was threatening to destroy the universe.

But this feat? It's okay I guess. Can many people in comics perform this feat "exactly" like Beerus did? No, but that's a stupid question because pretty much no one else's powers work like that.

Given what Hal Jordan and other GLs have accomplished yeah, at his best he can certainly destroy a planet as effortlessly as that with his ring. But he can't do it with a finger tap because that isn't typically how he utilizes his energy projection. Plenty of characters with great energy manipulation powers can replicate the spirit of the feat if not the letter.

Beerus would kill pretty much any mainstream comic hero with a single attack, but it's not because of this feat.

I never suggested it was a striking feat, it was clearly a ki pased attack, who knows if it was hakai or just ki, but it doesnt really matterthumb up

But you are right, anyone suggesting it was a striking feat like old man Alberto is clearly dillusional.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes he did, he infused it with hakai. What exactly do you think the rippling purple aura that proceeded to circle around the planet and destroy half of it was?

It wasn't a physical strike and anyone claiming it is is frankly delusional.

Which isn't even to imply that Beerus isn't that powerful, he is, as shown by the fact that him and Goku punching each other was threatening to destroy the universe.

But this feat? It's okay I guess. Can many people in comics perform this feat "exactly" like Beerus did? No, but that's a stupid question because pretty much no one else's powers work like that.

Given what Hal Jordan and other GLs have accomplished yeah, at his best he can certainly destroy a planet as effortlessly as that with his ring. But he can't do it with a finger tap because that isn't typically how he utilizes his energy projection. Plenty of characters with great energy manipulation powers can replicate the spirit of the feat if not the letter.

Beerus would kill pretty much any mainstream comic hero with a single attack, but it's not because of this feat.

Yeah, YOU did get debunked LOL, that's why YOU never responded to this and went straight for my comment because you desperately need the attention from me

He INFUSED it with hakai energy which everybody on this post agrees with so yes you are completely wrong, cry more. Its ok to admit when you're wrong heh... after all it is a fiction debate evil face laughing out loud UNLESS.... you care for it that much

StiltmanFTW
What are you trying to achieve here, Al?

BrolyBlack

-Pr-

Knowing now that it's an energy feat and not a physical one, yeah, I'd be inclined to agree. A few people could probably do it.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by -Pr-
Knowing now that it's an energy feat and not a physical one, yeah, I'd be inclined to agree. A few people could probably do it.

This

StiltmanFTW
Surfer can't even beat Janithor.

Galan007
Did I miss something? Who argued that it was a physical feat?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>