Disney+

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
How is everyone liking it? I got a year free through Verizon, not bad.

Ridley_Prime
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-disney-plus-hack-new-subscribers-20191119-4vmnlqr2nbgqbb2ufc4led2h4y-story.html

laughing out loud

CaveDude33211
I love my Disney+!

I decided to pay for Disney+ after hearing about these SJWs who were attacking that one show created by SJWs - The Mandalorian.

The SJWs hired by Disney to be outraged hate Baby Yoda!

Well, if Disney who created Baby Yoda hates Baby Yoda - that means I'm giving my money to Disney!

I'm not seeing Rise Of Skywalker 'cause Disney sucks - but I do love The Mandalorian, which is also made by Disney.

Also - I'm totally fine with giving Disney money for The Mandalorian - I don't care that Disney humiliated and destroyed Luke Skywalker. smile

Impediment
I really want to see the Mandalorian, but I have no desire to buy a subscription.

BruceSkywalker
i like disney plus..

i enjoy the mandalorian..

this is the way..

i have spoken

Originally posted by Impediment
I really want to see the Mandalorian, but I have minuets to buy a subscription.

i can always loan you my username big grin

Putinbot1
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
I love my Disney+!

I decided to pay for Disney+ after hearing about these SJWs who were attacking that one show created by SJWs - The Mandalorian.

The SJWs hired by Disney to be outraged hate Baby Yoda!

Well, if Disney who created Baby Yoda hates Baby Yoda - that means I'm giving my money to Disney!

I'm not seeing Rise Of Skywalker 'cause Disney sucks - but I do love The Mandalorian, which is also made by Disney.

Also - I'm totally fine with giving Disney money for The Mandalorian - I don't care that Disney humiliated and destroyed Luke Skywalker. smile Oh Fly, who cares.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Oh Fly, who cares.

Banned by Bing, whoops 😬

juggernaut74
Is there a way to watch episodes in a continuous way other than having to stop the current episode and go to the next manually?

Galan007
^ It has an auto-play feature if that's what you're asking. You can turn it on/off in your user settings.

juggernaut74
That's what I'm talking about but the Android app must not have the option.

juggernaut74
Nevermind I found it.

Thanks.

cdtm
Originally posted by Impediment
I really want to see the Mandalorian, but I have no desire to buy a subscription.

Too bad there's no way to stream a show, without paying for it. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.