Can the Hulk break off the Monarch's armor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Like Superman Prime did, Hulk can replicate this feat?

Note: This is Worldbreaker Hulk from HOTM.

How goes this?

Sin I AM
Yup

lawest9
Didn't Supergirl do something similar to the Anti Monitor in the first COIE arc?

Galan007
Originally posted by deft
Like Superman Prime did, Hulk can replicate this feat?

Note: This is Worldbreaker Hulk from HOTM.

How goes this? Depends if you think WBH can duplicate the strength feat of a pissed off/bloodlusted Prime...

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Galan007
Depends if you think WBH can duplicate the strength feat of a pissed off/bloodlusted Prime... I'm curious... Do you?

MrMind
no way, hulk gets one-shotted

MrMind
Originally posted by lawest9
Didn't Supergirl do something similar to the Anti Monitor in the first COIE arc?

moot point

Pre-Crisis Supergirl can one shot 1000 hulks

AbelAnderson
Even if Hulk manages to do so, he'd die instantly afterwards.

abhilegend
Nope

carver9
Yes. Easily

abhilegend
Prove that carter.

TheHulkster
Yes

abhilegend
Prove that.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yup

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
of course hulk can

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Prove that carter.

We dont even need WBH to perform this ft tbh. Hulk highs proves this.

BrolyBlack
Hulk can do this but dies after.

Enzeru
Hulk has the strength to rip the armor off. And I wouldn't even be surprised, if he survived what followed.

I feel like the Monarch explosion often gets taken out of context... People talk about a universal explosion, and while that explosion certainly was impressive and caused a lot of damage, it didn't eradicate the entire universe in an instant. That would be a whole another level of power. Instead that explosion set off a chain reaction. A wave of destructive energy, which expanded and destroyed everything in its path.

So the only argument you can make is that Hulk wouldn't survive the ground zero of that explosion. Which I somewhat doubt considering the cosmic damage weaker versions of the Hulk have tanked in the past. During the fight between Monarch and Prime, Monarch set off an explosion, which was referred to as a nuke. Certainly powerful, but not something, which would put down this Hulk for good.
I can now make the argument that Monarch exploding would set off the same nuke again, but that over and over again in an expanding way. And you can make the argument that Monarchs true explosion ended up being much, much, much, much, much more powerful than the explosion he attacked Prime with the first time. I still feel like both cases involve speculation, which can't be backed up by stuff in the comics.

If you think that the starting explosion, which set off the chain reaction, is on the same level as the explosion, which Prime survived at the beginning and said that it hurt him... then Hulk survives that, and everything else that follows, because it will be expanding past him. If you think that the starting explosion was much more powerful than that, then you have to explain how powerful it was and why World Breaker Hulk wouldn't have been able to tank it.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Enzeru
Hulk has the strength to rip the armor off. And I wouldn't even be surprised, if he survived what followed.

I feel like the Monarch explosion often gets taken out of context... People talk about a universal explosion, and while that explosion certainly was impressive and caused a lot of damage, it didn't eradicate the entire universe in an instant. That would be a whole another level of power. Instead that explosion set off a chain reaction. A wave of destructive energy, which expanded and destroyed everything in its path.

So the only argument you can make is that Hulk wouldn't survive the ground zero of that explosion. Which I somewhat doubt considering the cosmic damage weaker versions of the Hulk have tanked in the past. During the fight between Monarch and Prime, Monarch set off an explosion, which was referred to as a nuke. Certainly powerful, but not something, which would put down this Hulk for good.
I can now make the argument that Monarch exploding would set off the same nuke again, but that over and over again in an expanding way. And you can make the argument that Monarchs true explosion ended up being much, much, much, much, much more powerful than the explosion he attacked Prime with the first time. I still feel like both cases involve speculation, which can't be backed up by stuff in the comics.

If you think that the starting explosion, which set off the chain reaction, is on the same level as the explosion, which Prime survived at the beginning and said that it hurt him... then Hulk survives that, and everything else that follows, because it will be expanding past him. If you think that the starting explosion was much more powerful than that, then you have to explain how powerful it was and why World Breaker Hulk wouldn't have been able to tank it. No, The comic explicitly stated Monarch power is like The Big Bang itself which is corresponding to the later scans, We clearly see Monarch's energies erasing entire universe
https://ibb.co/SPLWbpp
There no evidence suggested it was a chain reaction in the comic

Adam Grimes
Also, it was the heroes that weren't in the explosion that mistook it for a nuke, and simply because of the size. Collateral damage =/= power.

Galan007
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Also, it was the heroes that weren't in the explosion that mistook it for a nuke, and simply because of the size. Collateral damage =/= power. Exactly.

The blast was likened to a nuke based on its size or w/e, but that doesn't mean the blast only contained nuke-level power... Especially when Guardian-amped Prime stated that the blast "really, REALLY hurt" immediately afterward(and a simple nuke isn't going to hurt base Prime... Let alone GA Prime.)

Enzeru

qwertyuiop1998
@Enzeru
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Also, it was the heroes that weren't in the explosion that mistook it for a nuke, and simply because of the size. Collateral damage =/= power.
Exactly.

The blast was likened to a nuke based on its size or w/e, but that doesn't mean the blast only contained nuke-level power... Especially when Guardian-amped Prime stated that the blast "really, REALLY hurt" immediately afterward(and a simple nuke isn't going to hurt base Prime... Let alone GA Prime.)
Adam and Galan already explained, And you're contradicting yourself, You know the big bang didnt just happen and instantly create the entire universe, So somehow the big bang energy not as powerful as the big bang energy due to it was chain reaction iyo?
And we have like Superman could move world but he still could hold like lois or jimmy or any other ordinary human beings, If we using your logic it wouldn't happen because even if he had used 0.000001% of his power, He will break any ordinary human

Galan007
How does the universe being destroyed in a progressive 'chain reaction'(ie. first a city, then a continent, then a planet, then the universe) somehow diminish the potency of the energy released? It's not like the energy inextricably became more powerful as it spread outward.

The same scans also state:
"It is a wave of hatred and horror, sprung from a mindless act of rage... And it wipes away everything that gave me meaning."

IOW, the energy all came from Monarch, and that energy destroyed the universe.

The universe may not have been destroyed instantaneously, which makes sense as the energy came from a central point(ie. Monarch) and had to spread outward until it reached the Source Wall/boundary of the universe. However, it still occurred very quickly.

For a point of reference, not even the Godwave spread across the universe instantly... But I've never seen anyone argue that the Godwave is somehow weaker because of this. confused

DeadpoolXXX
How does the universe being destroyed in a progressive 'chain reaction'(ie. first a city, then a continent, then a planet, then the universe) somehow diminish the potency of the energy released? it doesnt. some people are just idiots who try to low ball whenever they cansmile

Bentley
Well, actual chain reactions in subatomic particles work by releasing the atomic bonds in particles which liberates an insane amount of enerqy. If you were to pinpoint every atom and split a few nuclei around the universe it'd take a lot less energy than making a full explosion encompasing the whole universe.

So yes, atomic decay destroying a universe doesn't ask for as much energy as an universal explosion, but it still demands a sh_tload of energy and it's an universal feat through and through

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Bentley
Well, actual chain reactions in subatomic particles work by releasing the atomic bonds in particles which liberates an insane amount of enerqy. If you were to pinpoint every atom and split a few nuclei around the universe it'd take a lot less energy than making a full explosion encompasing the whole universe.

So yes, atomic decay destroying a universe doesn't ask for as much energy as an universal explosion, but it still demands a sh_tload of energy and it's an universal feat through and through Yeah, I was about to point this. The chain reaction bit is making reference to the quantum energy, not planets somehow releasing enough energy to destroy galaxies lmao.

Also there's the fact that a 'chain reaction' in the sense Enzeru is trying to use wouldn't make sense.

Enzeru
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998

You know the big bang didnt just happen and instantly create the entire universe, So somehow the big bang energy not as powerful as the big bang energy due to it was chain reaction iyo?

No. My point was, that it's not as simple as the idea that "having the power of the big bang means that you can destroy the universe with a single explosion".

First of all, the big bang wasn't an explosion. But even with it not being an explosion, the energy the big bang had and has, is still astronomical to a point, where even a tiny fraction would destroy a galaxy. And that's not what we saw when Monarch released some of his power. To defend that point you have to make assumptions that Monarch perfectly controlled and narrowed that energy to a single, small environment... which other characters confused for a nuke.

I'm not saying that Monarch released power equal to a nuke. I'm saying that the power he released was not something someone like World Breaker Hulk couldn't tank equally well.
And I also believe that Monarchs universe busting explosion wasn't just one singular explosion, but more of something, which set off a chain reaction of destruction.

You have to compare it to a nuclear bomb, be it a hydrogen bomb or an atomic bomb. H-bombs are more powerful and works slightly differently than an atomic bomb, but in the end of the day they all end up splitting atoms and the atoms nearby. It ends up being an expanding chain reaction.
That's what happened in the comic. That's what we saw and that's what was explained.

Again, I'm not saying that the ground zero explosion was on the same level as an atomic bomb or a hydrogen bomb. Nah, it was more powerful. The question is, if the ground zero was powerful enough to kill World Breaker Hulk. And I believe that to be a coin toss.

qwertyuiop1998

So yes, atomic decay destroying a universe doesn't ask for as much energy as an universal explosion, but it still demands a sh_tload of energy and it's an universal feat through and through Indeed, But from the context is should be referring to "a series of events in which each event is the result of the one preceding and the cause of the one following."
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/chain-reaction#
Like the comic stated
" .....That doesn't stop a city, Nor a continent, Nor a planet....And it wipes away everything that gave me meaning"
And it was corresponding to his power like The Big bang which create the universe same way( It didn't just create it instantly, It spreading out from its central point)

qwertyuiop1998
No. My point was, that it's not as simple as the idea that "having the power of the big bang means that you can destroy the universe with a single explosion".

First of all, the big bang wasn't an explosion. But even with it not being an explosion, the energy the big bang had and has, is still astronomical to a point, where even a tiny fraction would destroy a galaxy. And that's not what we saw when Monarch released some of his power. To defend that point you have to make assumptions that Monarch perfectly controlled and narrowed that energy to a single, small environment... which other characters confused for a nuke.

I'm not saying that Monarch released power equal to a nuke. I'm saying that the power he released was not something someone like World Breaker Hulk couldn't tank equally well.
And I also believe that Monarchs universe busting explosion wasn't just one singular explosion, but more of something, which set off a chain reaction of destruction.

You have to compare it to a nuclear bomb, be it a hydrogen bomb or an atomic bomb. H-bombs are more powerful and works slightly differently than an atomic bomb, but in the end of the day they all end up splitting atoms and the atoms nearby. It ends up being an expanding chain reaction.
That's what happened in the comic. That's what we saw and that's what was explained.

Again, I'm not saying that the ground zero explosion was on the same level as an atomic bomb or a hydrogen bomb. Nah, it was more powerful. The question is, if the ground zero was powerful enough to kill World Breaker Hulk. And I believe that to be a coin toss. Again, Collateral damage =/= power. Superman prime( Who is the SBP got amped by the guardian of universe energy) Even stated that the blast was hurt, And in the SCW SBP tanked a explosion that capable wiping out entire galaxy with ease

Enzeru

How does the universe being destroyed in a progressive 'chain reaction'(ie. first a city, then a continent, then a planet, then the universe) somehow diminish the potency of the energy released? It's not like the energy inextricably became more powerful as it spread outward.

It doesn't diminish its potency. And thank god it wasn't explained as something that goes stronger as it spreads outward... because then we would have some Dragonball level nonsense at our hands.

However, energy expanding from a single point until the end of the universe does not equal that single point setting off a chain reaction. Two entirely different things.

What is a chain reaction?

"a self-sustaining reaction in which the fission of nuclei of one generation of nuclei produces particles that cause the fission of at least an equal number of nuclei of the succeeding generation"

"a series of events in which each event is the result of the one preceding and the cause of the one following"

It's really two different things. Monarch didn't set off ONE explosion, which destroyed one universe. Monarch set off an explosion, which started a CHAIN REACTION of destruction. In the end of the day, both explosions destroy the universe, but one works differently than the other. Both bust a universe. The difference is that the former straight up destroys a universe. The latter starts a series of events, which end up destroying a universe after a certain amount of time.

Hulk can't survive an explosion, which destroys an universe. Can Hulk survive the event, which sets off a chain reaction, which leads to the end of an universe? Depending on the potency of that starting event he might be able to survive it... or he might die. Since Superman-Prime survived it, I believe that someone like World Breaker Hulk would be able to survive it as well.

So yes, atomic decay destroying a universe doesn't ask for as much energy as an universal explosion, but it still demands a sh_tload of energy and it's an universal feat through and through

That's exactly my point.

qwertyuiop1998
It doesn't diminish its potency. And thank god it wasn't explained as something that goes stronger as it spreads outward... because then we would have some Dragonball level nonsense at our hands.

However, energy expanding from a single point until the end of the universe does not equal that single point setting off a chain reaction. Two entirely different things.

What is a chain reaction?

"a self-sustaining reaction in which the fission of nuclei of one generation of nuclei produces particles that cause the fission of at least an equal number of nuclei of the succeeding generation"

"a series of events in which each event is the result of the one preceding and the cause of the one following"

It's really two different things. Monarch didn't set off ONE explosion, which destroyed one universe. Monarch set off an explosion, which started a CHAIN REACTION of destruction. In the end of the day, both explosions destroy the universe, but one works differently than the other. Both bust a universe. The difference is that the former straight up destroys a universe. The latter starts a series of events, which end up destroying a universe after a certain amount of time.

Hulk can't survive an explosion, which destroys an universe. Can Hulk survive the event, which sets off a chain reaction, which leads to the end of an universe? Depending on the potency of that starting event he might be able to survive it... or he might die. Since Superman-Prime survived it, I believe that someone like World Breaker Hulk would be able to survive it as well.

That's exactly my point. It was still a universal feat through and through, And like you said it The Big Bang energy neither could instantly create a universe, But it was still the big bang, And the "chain reaction" never contradicting what Monarch stated( He has the power of the big bang)

LordGod
Indeed, But from the context is should be referring to "a series of events in which each event is the result of the one preceding and the cause of the one following."
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/chain-reaction#
Like the comic stated
" .....That doesn't stop a city, Nor a continent, Nor a planet....And it wipes away everything that gave me meaning"
And it was corresponding to his power like The Big bang which create the universe same way( It didn't just create it instantly, It spreading out from its central point) That's exactly what is going on there. Like was mentioned- in this case "chain reaction" simply refers to a progressive series of events. First a city, then continent, then planet, then universe itself. Monarch comparing his power to a big bang at the beginning of the issue further cements this.

THAT is the context of the scene, and people trying to say different are just unwilling to accept that context in favor of trolling and low-balling. Par for the course here it seems.

Enzeru

It was still a universal feat through and through, And like you said it The Big Bang energy neither could instantly create a universe, But it was still the big bang, And the "chain reaction" never contradicting what Monarch stated( He has the power of the big bang)

It is a universal feat. I never denied that. I just pointed out that it wasn't a universal explosion, but one, which set off a chain reaction which resulted in the destruction of a universe. A universe got destroyed.

But the way it was destroyed, leads me to believe, that World Breaker Hulk would be able to survive it after ripping Monarchs armor apart. And I'm not saying that Hulk can survive the explosion, which destroys an entire universe in an instant. I'm saying that he might very well be able to survive an explosion, which sets events in motion, which lead to the destruction of a universe.

I mean, how different is that to Hyperion surviving the destruction of his own universe and hovering in the deep nothing, until he was pulled into the 616 universe?
Some people here don't give Marvel characters the credit they sometimes deserve.

DeadpoolXXX
why in the f8ck are people talking about fission and nuclei particles and shit? this is a f8cking comic book, nerds. the context makes it clear whats going on with the explosion and NEWS FLASH- it doesnt have anything to do with f&cking atomic nuclei lol.

prime ripped open monarch, his "big bang" energy was released, his energy spread out and destroyed the universe. it's that goddamn simple. laughing out loud

qwertyuiop1998
It is a universal feat. I never denied that. I just pointed out that it wasn't a universal explosion, but one, which set off a chain reaction which resulted in the destruction of a universe. A universe got destroyed.

But the way it was destroyed, leads me to believe, that World Breaker Hulk would be able to survive it after ripping Monarchs armor apart. And I'm not saying that Hulk can survive the explosion, which destroys an entire universe in an instant. I'm saying that he might very well be able to survive an explosion, which sets events in motion, which lead to the destruction of a universe.

I mean, how different is that to Hyperion surviving the destruction of his own universe and hovering in the deep nothing, until he was pulled into the 616 universe?
Some people here don't give Marvel characters the credit they sometimes deserve. Okay, I see what you mean. What I want to point out was that he stated his power is like the big bang itself isn't a hyperbole or something, Later scans also prove and cement what he stated, "Chain reaction" didn't contradict what he said, On the contrary, It actually correspending to what he stated

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
We dont even need WBH to perform this ft tbh. Hulk highs proves this.
Like?

abhilegend

Some people here don't give Marvel characters the credit they sometimes deserve.
No explosion in comics has destroyed an entire universe in an instant.

The energy didn't produce a chain reaction that destroyed the universe. It says that the energy itself is a chain reaction, read carefully and come back.

Hyperion survived a cascading wave of destruction, there was no random explosion which destroyed the universe.

MrMind
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
it doesnt. some people are just idiots who try to low ball whenever they cansmile

thumb up thumb up

Classic NES
I mean it took an amped SBP to do it right? I don't see Hulk being on that level.

lawest9
Well..........I'll definitely tell you what the Hulk can do.....HE CAN BREAK HIM OFF A PIECE OF THAT KIT KAT BARRRRRR

carver9
The Hyperion example is a good example. He survived 2 Universes exploding on him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Classic NES
I mean it took an amped SBP to do it right? I don't see Hulk being on that level.

He was both losing his amp and de-aging when he broke his armor AND Monarch was not taking him seriously

Classic NES
He was both losing his amp and de-aging when he broke his armor AND Monarch was not taking him seriously

If that's the case then a sufficiently pissed Hulk could pull it off. Sorta like how he did against onslaught.

lawest9
Anti-Monitor is a whole different level than Onslaught.

Adam Grimes
Lol, Prime took the guardians assault/ Anti-Monitor's anti-matter/ Mordru's silly blasts with a smile on his face, yet a small dose of Monarch's energies 'Really... Really hurt him!'.

If Hulk doesn't get killed by the first explosion, the universal one vaporizes him instantly. And that's only if Monarch allows him to rip his armor.

MrMind

laughing out loud

People here are saying Hulk a mid herald whose best feat was planet busting, can breach the armor of cosmic level being whose energy can cause universal big bang

and we are not giving marvel characters enough credit, it's post like this makes my day

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk's been team busting for a decade now and YOU think he's "MID HERALD" ?

Oh wait... it's you nvm laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Classic NES
If that's the case then a sufficiently pissed Hulk could pull it off. Sorta like how he did against onslaught.

Yes although Onslaught is less powerful. Is he stands there like Monarch did and was sufficiently pissed like Prime was he should replicate it.

Originally posted by MrMind
laughing out loud

People here are saying Hulk a mid herald whose best feat was planet busting, can breach the armor of cosmic level being whose energy can cause universal big bang

and we are not giving marvel characters enough credit, it's post like this makes my day

Mid herald?

MrMind
I'm just going by the kmc tier thread, WBH is above that but high herald at most not even trans level, monarch is at least skyfather

WBH has no feats even come close to universal level that is Superman Prime and Monarch, this shouldn't be a discussion yet here we are

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t659442.html

Galan007
Mid herald? Characters are ranked on the tiers list based on their overall capabilities as they pertain to a forum match.

Hulk is ranked as a mid-herald because he is a one-dimensional brick. He's really strong, and that's about it... That's his defining attribute as a character.

In a standard forum match, where characters are expected to use the abilities in their repertoire effectively, he's typically not going to beat a more versatile, high herald-level character who can end the match any number of esoteric ways(ie. via speed, ranged attacks, transmutation, BFR, etc. etc. etc.)

In terms of sheer strength, he's obviously well above mid-herald... But again, the characters aren't ranked based on singular aspects of their powers.

Sin I AM
I think Galan has him listed as mid herald due to his base strength. Could be wrong though

Sin I AM
Characters are ranked on the tiers list based on their overall capabilities as they pertain to a forum match.

Hulk is ranked as a mid-herald because he is a one-dimensional brick. He's really strong, and that's about it... That's his defining attribute as a character.

In a standard forum match, where characters are expected to use the abilities in their repertoire effectively, he's typically not going to beat a more versatile, high herald-level character who can end the match any number of esoteric ways(ie. via speed, ranged attacks, transmutation, BFR, etc. etc. etc.)

But in terms of sheer strength, he's obviously well above mid-herald.

Ahh i see. Powerset.

lawest9
Characters are ranked on the tiers list based on their overall capabilities as they pertain to a forum match.

In terms of sheer strength, he's obviously well above mid-herald... But again, the characters aren't ranked based on singular aspects of their powers. Yea........he's just a muscled brick with no real versatility.

MrMind
what is the premise of this thread anyway, is Monarch just standing there to let Hulk trying his best to rip his armor because he's bored

or is he allowed to actually fight and blast Hulk out of existence?

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk's been team busting for a decade now and YOU think he's "MID HERALD" ?

Oh wait... it's you nvm laughing out loud

yes WW Hulk is sooooo powerful every single heroes on marvel earth was able to land hits on him, slashing him. This include she-hulk, thing, colossus, random x-men, x-24, wolverine, beast, emma frost, random soldiers
https://imgur.com/gRPuW1J
https://imgur.com/a/78mmQn3
https://imgur.com/3gjhSon
https://imgur.com/a/IQ88OsI
https://imgur.com/a/DjNBbnB
https://imgur.com/a/PPst9tl
https://imgur.com/a/VobyQgA
https://imgur.com/a/jpEdeNg
https://imgur.com/a/xHRqjJx

Warpath can stab him with his little knife, so did x-23 or wolverine
https://imgur.com/a/oUoi8N2

or when random military firing bullets affecting him, this one is a classic general shoots off Hulk's eye with a hand gun, a HAND GUN hahahaha
https://imgur.com/a/LW5FkkH
https://imgur.com/a/tFUDeC2

granted the version of Hulk in the OP is a little more powerful but still planet level

meanwhile Monarch was busying conquering the universe

there's level to this shit

-Pr-
Not at all relevant to the thread, but I think Mid-Herald is too low for Hulk, tbh.

deft
what is the premise of this thread anyway, is Monarch just standing there to let Hulk trying his best to rip his armor because he's bored

yes WW Hulk is sooooo powerful every single heroes on marvel earth was able to land hits on him, slashing him. This include she-hulk, thing, colossus, random x-men, x-24, wolverine, beast, emma frost, random soldiers

or when random military firing bullets affecting him, this one is a classic general shoots off Hulk's eye with a hand gun, a HAND GUN hahahaha

granted the version of Hulk in the OP is a little more powerful but still planet level

Hulk can replicate the feat? This is the premise. I don't care if Hulk survives to the explosion, my question is about the Hulk's strenght and if he can destroy the armor or not.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud Mrmind is ONE of THE biggest hypocrites on the site. The man is perfectly fine with lowballing Hulk to mid tier WHICH IS a huge disrespect due to Hulk's sheer strength throughout the years which says otherwise but say if someone points out a low end feat for supes he's all about dc empowerment LOL

MrMind
Originally posted by deft
Hulk can replicate the feat? This is the premise. I don't care if Hulk survives to the explosion, my question is about the Hulk's strenght and if he can destroy the armor or not.

is Monarch just standing there doing nothing to let Hulk try ripping his armor and not fight back?

because if Monarch is allowed to fight one blast and Hulk's gone

carver9

🤣🤣🤣... almost everyone you've named, WWH either crippled or one shot. Batman wasnt only able to tag Superman Prime, he made him scream out in pain with a missile. laughing out loud

Superboy, SUPERBOY overpowered Prime. Yep, Prime is mid Herald.

Why are your posts always so terrible? You are by far one of the worst debaters on this site.

carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud Mrmind is ONE of THE biggest hypocrites on the site. The man is perfectly fine with lowballing Hulk to mid tier WHICH IS a huge disrespect due to Hulk's sheer strength throughout the years which says otherwise but say if someone points out a low end feat for supes he's all about dc empowerment LOL

His posts are childlike.

carver9

In terms of sheer strength, he's obviously well above mid-herald... But again, the characters aren't ranked based on singular aspects of their powers.

Why isnt Doomsday Mid Herald? Hes really strong and that's it.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Yea........he's just a muscled brick with no real versatility.

So is Doomsday.

-Pr-
You didn't need to post four times in a row, dude.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
You didn't need to post four times in a row, dude.

My bad.

Sin I AM

Probably due to his ability to evolve which makes him more than just a brick.

lawest9
So is Doomsday. And I agree.

MrMind

doomsday has super speed that matches superman and the flash, he's no slowpoke like Hulk

and DD has instant Adaptation, self-evolution that's the biggest part of him being a winner

new52 DD has Toxikinesis, conversion/possession abilities, or teleportation in the phantom zone

Classic NES
^^
I think the op intended for Monarch to just stand there and wait for hulk to break his armor. Otherwise it would just be a standard vs thread and a stomp at that.

NemeBro
Why isnt Doomsday Mid Herald? Hes really strong and that's it. Because Doomsday is also really fast, explicitly stated on many occasions to be someone Superman has trouble with purely in terms of speed and has been compared to Flash.

He also has an adaptive quality that lets him respond to more esoteric avenues of attack and cancel them out or effectively counter them, like when his ears closed up to stop a sonic attack and when he was able to extend his spikes to stop Superman from keeping the fight ranged.

But of course you know that already. And you don't care, and will bring this up again later in a few months because it suits your biases. And you know? If you're just saying that Hulk should be higher up on the tier list I respect that. It's fine to disagree with the tier list. But these big gay false comparisons you make are big and gay.

AlbertoJohnAvil
gamma was recently confirmed to be magic, just wanna point that out.

NemeBro
ok

cdtm
No, Hulk can not beat off Monarch's armor. That is physically impossible.

-Pr-
gamma was recently confirmed to be magic, just wanna point that out.

Wait, what?

carver9
Probably due to his ability to evolve which makes him more than just a brick.

Hes a brick though. Hulk isnt just about strength either. He becomes more powerful by the second which makes him stronger, faster, increase his healing and his durability. He stomps most bricks and it's not just because he is strong. Then Hulk have absorption abilities. He can absorb both cosmic and gamma.

carver9
doomsday has super speed that matches superman and the flash, he's no slowpoke like Hulk

and DD has instant Adaptation, self-evolution that's the biggest part of him being a winner

new52 DD has Toxikinesis, conversion/possession abilities, or teleportation in the phantom zone

And yet people tend to tag him all of the time. He is NOT Flash fast. Sorry.

Show me him adapting.

New 52 Doomsday is garbage. HP Doomsday is the only relevant here.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Because Doomsday is also really fast, explicitly stated on many occasions to be someone Superman has trouble with purely in terms of speed and has been compared to Flash.

He also has an adaptive quality that lets him respond to more esoteric avenues of attack and cancel them out or effectively counter them, like when his ears closed up to stop a sonic attack and when he was able to extend his spikes to stop Superman from keeping the fight ranged.

But of course you know that already. And you don't care, and will bring this up again later in a few months because it suits your biases. And you know? If you're just saying that Hulk should be higher up on the tier list I respect that. It's fine to disagree with the tier list. But these big gay false comparisons you make are big and gay.

Hulk is fast as well and have displayed super speed. Both Doomsday and Hulk get hit by people slower than Superman.

He never adapted to physical strength. Doomsday is a brick and people like Cloak can beat him giving the starting distance.

MrMind

New 52 Doomsday is garbage. HP Doomsday is the only relevant here.

get over it Carver, Doomsday is High Herald/trans in the tier list, Hulk is mid herald, if you feel so strongly against it, make a thread and present your evidence point by point. no use to spaz out here

Carver trying to pretend Hulk is Doomsday level speed, I am resisting my urge of posting thousands of times Hulk getting tagged. I also love Carver trying to limit Doomsday appearances to HP, so he can try to find speed feats of hulk in thousands of his appearances trying to match doomsday in a specific arc

Gogs War Doomsday is the most powerful Doomsday not HP, you wouldn't know that since you don't read comics, New52 DD is not trash he can broke the phantom zone. Doomsday hasn't been retconned anyway there are different versions of doomsday but DOS happened in N52 too, again you wouldn't know since you don't read comics

doh! laughing out loud
http://i.imgur.com/Ix8XCMO.jpg

so fast guy gardner can't see him
http://i.imgur.com/lMZYJW3.jpg

you been here 15 years, just pick up a comic dude

carver9
get over it Carver, Doomsday is High Herald/trans in the tier list, Hulk is mid herald, if you feel so strongly against it, make a thread and present your evidence point by point. no use to spaz out here

Carver trying to pretend Hulk is Doomsday level speed, I am resisting my urge of posting thousands of times Hulk getting tagged. I also love Carver trying to limit Doomsday appearances to HP, so he can try to find speed feats of hulk in thousands of his appearances trying to match doomsday in a specific arc

Gogs War Doomsday is the most powerful Doomsday not HP, you wouldn't know that since you don't read comics, New52 DD is not trash he can broke the phantom zone. Doomsday hasn't been retconned anyway there are different versions of doomsday but DOS happened in N52 too, again you wouldn't know since you don't read comics

doh! laughing out loud
http://i.imgur.com/Ix8XCMO.jpg

so fast guy gardner can't see him
http://i.imgur.com/lMZYJW3.jpg

you been here 15 years, just pick up a comic dude

Lol... HP is the most powerful Doomsday and the rest of your post is irrelevant.

laughing out loud ... you post him blitzing Guy Gardner. Hulk blitz both Ironman and Wonderman...

https://i.imgur.com/Yr8AH5I.png

Hulk blitz Fing at the blink of an eye from a distance...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3554268-8868219456-34046.jpg

Hulk is a blur...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145389/3268197-7673027519-29468.jpg

Blur...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145389/3268198-1209171506-29468.jpg

Blur...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145389/3268199-2742319971-32112.jpg

Hulk blitz 3 beings that was outright said during this instance as moving at super speed...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145389/3268200-1039428475-32569.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145389/3268201-4059896782-32569.jpg

Even a Herald who have witness Surfer speed and have FTL flight showings admits he have never seen anyone move as fast as the Hulk...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3701805-06-3663348-velocidad2jack%20hart.jpg

Great STATEMENTS from Doomsday.

-Pr-
Get back on topic, please.

MrMind
as expected, call me mystic mac cause I predict these things

Lol... HP is the most powerful Doomsday and the rest of your post is irrelevant.

you don't know anything about gog wars doomsday so keep quiet

-Pr-
Originally posted by -Pr-
Get back on topic, please.

cdtm
gamma was recently confirmed to be magic, just wanna point that out. Originally posted by -Pr-
Wait, what?

Relevant to the topic in terms of whether or not Monarch armor can handle magic.

If this is true, which I highly doubt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.