Kamala Harris in deep trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Aide resigns over horrible treatment of staff

Patient_Leech
Hm... interesting. Not a fan of hers anyway.

Hopefully she'll fall out of the race.

Surtur
She knows she can't win it's why she's started preemptively(and incorrectly) blaming sexism and racism if she doesn't win.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
She knows she can't win it's why she's started preemptively(and incorrectly) blaming sexism and racism if she doesn't win.

Yup.

Silent Master

To be fair, democrats are both sexist and racist. it's nice that she is calling her side out.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
To be fair, democrats are both sexist and racist. it's nice that she is calling her side out.

haermm

Badabing
Kamala Harris seems like a mean person. Tulsi Gabbard seems nice.

LordofBrooklyn
Keep your scaled snout out of Kamala's business!

Surtur
Originally posted by Badabing
Kamala Harris seems like a mean person. Tulsi Gabbard seems nice.

Speaking of Tulsi:

DNC Rejects Boston Globe Poll, Poll has Tulsi Gabbard at 6%

cdtm
Doo-doo.

The proper nomenclature is "Kamala Harris in deep doo-doo".

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by cdtm
Doo-doo.

The proper nomenclature is "Kamala Harris in deep doo-doo".

laughing out loud

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Keep your scaled snout out of Kamala's business! Kamala the Ugandan Giant is better than Kamala Harris.

Surtur
Kamala in deep... and big willie was deep in her, zing!

Patient_Leech
Saw that she dropped out. Hell yeah.

Emperordmb
Makes me happy. She was easily my least favorite person in the entire primary... and that's saying quite a bit.

Patient_Leech
Now I'm hoping people see how bad Biden's dementia is and he drops in the polls big time. thumb up

snowdragon
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Now I'm hoping people see how bad Biden's dementia is and he drops in the polls big time. thumb up

I'm hoping people will wake up and realize no one as old as Biden, Sanders, Trump, Warren should be running for the highest office in the land.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm hoping people will wake up and realize no one as old as Biden, Sanders, Trump, Warren should be running for the highest office in the land.

Don't care about age. Care about dementia and whether or not they're corporate sellouts. thumb up

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Badabing
Kamala the Ugandan Giant is better than Kamala Harris.
I'd rather wrestle with Kamala Harris.

P-Geyser
Still can't get over from that ridiculous proposal of hers, wanting to keep schools open an additional three hours.

Putinbot1
If Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I'd rather wrestle with Kamala Harris. I'd rather wrestle AOC

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Putinbot1
If I'd rather wrestle AOC
Reported for having improper thoughts about my beloved AOC.

snowdragon
Apparently Kamela Harris has dropped out of the race now, bye bye.

https://medium.com/@KamalaHarris/i-am-suspending-my-campaign-today-6dca8cefb252

Surtur
Awful.

Must be racism that caused this. Gotta be.

Surtur
Saw that she dropped out. Hell yeah.

^Racist. Put any burning crosses on anyone's front lawn lately?!

Eternal Idol
I'm glad she dropped out too, but I'm closer to her skintone than Biden's, so it's totally not racist.

Surtur
Well yeah, the truth is that sexism and racism aren't why she dropped out.

Just like if Lizzie Warren doesn't get it it's not because of anti-native american feelings.

Mostly cuz she's not native american tho smile

Eternal Idol
Well yeah, the truth is that sexism and racism aren't why she dropped out.

Just like if Lizzie Warren doesn't get it it's not because of anti-native american feelings.

Mostly cuz she's not native american tho smile
I must have missed something. Did anyone blame racism and sexism for Kamala's failed campaign? Because I think it has a lot more to do with her records as a prosecutor and flip-flops on Medicare for All not corroborating her claims of being progressive or even trustworthy.

Same with Warren. I think both dropped because voters are tired of the completely toothless moderate establishment in the Democratic party who push gradual change over long periods of time or no change at all until the proposed changes are popular. All that weak gradual change is inevitably undone by Republicans when they regain power, which ultimately plunges our country further and further to the right.

Surtur
She preemptively began talking about it before she dropped out. As if she knew this was coming.

And racists on CNN are saying it's a "whiter campaign" now that she has left.

Eternal Idol
She preemptively began talking about it before she dropped out. As if she knew this was coming.

And racists on CNN are saying it's a "whiter campaign" now that she has left.
Well, then that is complete bullshit.

The merits of one's policies should take priority over any candidate's age, gender, sexuality, religion, looks, or even personality.

She couldn't secure funding to continue, meaning not enough voters believed in her message, and wealthy donors, corporations, and super PACs have flocked to back other puppets in the race.

Eternal Idol
A GODDESS!!!!!

aw12JW77fV4

Surtur
Nice t*ts, too bad about what happens when she talks.

Now me saying she has nice t*ts might not be morally right, but it's factually right.

Patient_Leech

Now me saying she has nice t*ts might not be morally right, but it's factually right.

Oh my god, Surt... you're so rebellious and politically incorrect! Have you ever considering running for president?

Eternal Idol

I keep hearing that from conservatives, yet she continues to masterfully expose bullshit from corporate executives as well as within our political system.
TJlpS4vhKP0

xT9BRUoXhh8

P0ywyVRNdMU

m5M8vvEhCFI

pefFs4lqvz0

Surtur
I'm so edgy, be careful not to cut yourself on me.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I keep hearing that from conservatives, yet she continues to masterfully expose bullshit from corporate executives as well as within our political system.

TJlpS4vhKP0

xT9BRUoXhh8

P0ywyVRNdMU

m5M8vvEhCFI

pefFs4lqvz0

I know it was an error, but none of your links working perfectly sums up her "masterfully exposing bullshit" lol.

Eternal Idol
I know it was an error, but none of your links working perfectly sums up her "masterfully exposing bullshit" lol.
And this is why I hate posting from my phone. facepalm2

Eternal Idol
Fixed

Surtur
But you agree she has said utterly retarded Trumpian things, right?

By "Trumpian" I don't mean things Trump would agree with, I mean utterly stupid shit that her cultists still fawn over.

Patient_Leech
I'm so edgy, be careful not to cut yourself on me.

Edgy, but not sharp.

I don't know, though. You know, you could sell out and pander to the huge evangelical demographic.. it's a pretty sure ticket to the White House. You should consider it. thumb up

Surtur
Edgy, but not sharp.

I don't know, though. You know, you could sell out and pander to the huge evangelical demographic.. it's a pretty sure ticket to the White House. You should consider it. thumb up

Or I could tell minorities I give a shit about them, go the democrat route. Hey...caring only every 4 years is better than not caring at all!

Patient_Leech
Or I could tell minorities I give a shit about them, go the democrat route. Hey...caring only every 4 years is better than not caring at all!

Now you're catching on.

Eternal Idol
But you agree she has said utterly retarded Trumpian things, right?

By "Trumpian" I don't mean things Trump would agree with, I mean utterly stupid shit that her cultists still fawn over.
She's f*cked up a few times behind the mic that I can recall, but nothing nearly on the level of "It's an island, surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water." She also isn't a compulsive liar who backpedals previous statements and shifts blame whenever it's convenient to do so.

Surtur
She's f*cked up a few times behind the mic that I can recall, but nothing nearly on the level of "It's an island, surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water." She also isn't a compulsive liar who backpedals previous statements and shifts blame whenever it's convenient to do so.

Oh I think "unemployment is down cuz people have two jobs" is utterly f*cktarded as your island thing.(Or "guam might tip over" or "men can be women" that we see from other dems)

Bashar Teg

laughing out loud

Eternal Idol
Oh I think "unemployment is down cuz people have two jobs" is utterly f*cktarded as your island thing.(Or "guam might tip over" or "men can be women" that we see from other dems)
Not nearly as stupid, because her statement exaggerated the numbers, and may have been a deliberate appeal to pathos and ethos.

Guam capsizing is definitely the stupidest thing I've heard in politics. Trump's island thing was plain stupid. The Guam thing wasn't just a stupid thing to say, it showed a complete lack of understanding of some of the most fundamental things regarding the natural world, nevermind physics.

Surtur
No it's stupid as hell when you consider she minored in economics. Just dumb, there is no real defense of her here. It's like a little kid not knowing what 4 times 4 is versus a math teacher not knowing.

And she believes men can be women cuz feelings, I will point out.

Robtard
TJlpS4vhKP0

xT9BRUoXhh8

P0ywyVRNdMU

m5M8vvEhCFI

pefFs4lqvz0

They got slaughtered by an intelligent and sexy woman.

Surtur
Yeah...no, but you tried.

Robtard
Yeah...no, but you tried.

What don't you agree with?

Surtur
That she slaughtered people or that she is intelligent(she isn't, do not try to go down this road I won't debate you over facts).

Robtard
That she slaughtered people or that she is intelligent(she isn't, do not try to go down this road I won't debate you over facts).

I'm fine with you believing she didn't do what she did and I am fine with you believing she's a complete moron.

Moron or not, she says far less retarded things than Trump. So how is Trump intelligent in your mind, when she isn't?

Surtur
Except she doesn't say far less retarded things, if you think she does opinion noted.

dadudemon
Don't care about age. Care about dementia and whether or not they're corporate sellouts. thumb up

Nice.

Glad you joined the GDF to talk politics. thumb up

Edit - Why are we focusing on the airheaded AOC in the Harris' crash-and-burn thread?

Surtur
She has a nicer rack, that's why.

Bentley
Originally posted by Silent Master

I like this statement.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by dadudemon
Nice.

Edit - Why are we focusing on the airheaded AOC in the Harris' crash-and-burn thread?

Because AOC is A GODDESS!!!!! and there doesn't seem to be much more about Harris' drop out worth talking about.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bentley
I like this statement.

True statements are always the best thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Because AOC is A GODDESS!!!!! and there doesn't seem to be much more about Harris' drop out worth talking about.

Goddess? LOL. Nah, she's a loudmouth spoiled little brat and an airhead. True, she's not bad-looking but she is not gorgeous either and she's as dumb as a box of rocks.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by dadudemon
Nice.

Every once in a while I get pulled in. But I typically don't have the time or energy for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.