Clark Kent vs Natasha Romanoff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
6'3" , 225lbs Clark Kent

Vs

5'7", 131lbs Natasha Romanoff

https://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/action-comics.jpg

Vs

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_small/0/77/6643026-aven2018001_dc22_1024x1024.jpg

Hand to hand of course !!

StiltmanFTW
Widow accidentally murders him.

Smurph
Dambo is around?

abhilegend
Natasha of course.

NemeBro
Does anyone really overrate Clark as a hand to hand combatant against very skilled street level martial artists?

Clark gets his ass beat. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Natasha of course.

C'mon, guys.

Stop messing with Abhi's account.

MrMind
Natasha finds Clark to be handsome even with his dorky personality

She holds Clark down to try raping him, but she stops after seeing how small Clark's penis is

Clark: don't touch my smallville!
Natasha: HAHAHAHAHA I've never seen a penis this small. It might even be smaller than Thor's

Natasha cannot stop laughing as her face just turns more and more red, she's having difficulty breathing from laughin so hard. All of sudden she stops breathing. The Laughter killed her

Clark is crying in shame

StiltmanFTW
laughing

abhilegend
Originally posted by MrMind

She holds Clark down to try raping him, but she stops after seeing how small Clark's penis is

Natasha: HAHAHAHAHA I've never seen a penis this small. It might even be smaller than Thor's

Natasha cannot stop laughing as her face just turns more and more red, she's having difficulty breathing from laughin so hard. All of sudden she stops breathing. The Laughter killed her

Clark is crying in shame
facepalm

StiltmanFTW
I'll touch your smallville, sweet abhi... when you least expect it.

https://i.ibb.co/GpBV0kp/be1.png

abhilegend
Mrmind has gone to dark side.

StiltmanFTW
He will hold you down for me.

meep-meep
Originally posted by MrMind

Clark is crying in shame

MrMind, I thank you for giving us a rendition of what betagueze would have have said. Thank you.

meep-meep
I might be thinking of Asianhulk. But, they were both epic story tellers.

Putinbot1
Neither Betageuze or Asian Hulk were sexual. JP would have just beat them both up and raped Armandovalles.

Putinbot1
Neither Betageuze or Asian Hulk were sexual. JP would have just beat them both up and raped Armandovalles.Originally posted by meep-meep
I might be thinking of Asianhulk. But, they were both epic story tellers. They were both funny parody accounts. JPlatinum was still funnier.

meep-meep
Asianhulk had weirdly sexual tangents, if I remember right.

meep-meep
They were funny though. Not knocking him.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by meep-meep
Asianhulk had weirdly sexual tangents, if I remember right. I don't remember anything sexual, he was funny. A lot were funny then. So long ago now my friend.

meep-meep
Was platinum the gangsta?

meep-meep
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't remember anything sexual, he was funny. A lot were funny then. So long ago now my friend.

I think it was just language barrier then. Both of those posters were funny to me, because of their mediocre grasp of English. I appreciate their trying though. I miss them.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by meep-meep
Was platinum the gangsta? He was the guy who could beat down batman. Although K3VIL thought he could too.Originally posted by meep-meep
They were funny though. Not knocking him. No doubt, they were both great.

Judge will always be king.

Sin I AM
Lol Smallville. Classy

SquallX

StiltmanFTW
Plus eventually it was revealed that she's been subjected to the Red Room's variant of the Super Soldier Serum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.