Tyrant vs. Odin and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Just for the lulz.

Damborgson
Ordinarily: Tyrant stomps with some effort if its classic Odin.

In my sick, sick mind: Odin holds him long enough for Thor to shoot a hammer shattering God blast at him.

MrMind
Damborg knocks them all out, then gently fingers Thor in the butthole for being a disappointment all these years

Damborgson
"Gently"....yeah...

lawest9
Team.

BrolyBlack
Damborg gets his butt tickled by a Bada

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
In my sick, sick mind: Odin holds him long enough for Thor to shoot a hammer shattering God blast at him.

DBZ mind, you mean wink

https://tinyurl.com/s7t5hma

Odin = Goku

Raditz = Tyrant

Piccolo = Thor

happy

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Dambo's apartment Odin trips on sombreros, breaks his knee and goes straight to Odin sleep.

Thor slams his hammer on the floor, turns it into a cane, and starts dancing La Cucaracha until Tyrant self-BFRs.

zopzop
Tyrant.

h1a8
Odin as in the fight Odin vs Thanos (or better) should win.

Stoic
Tyrant rage kills the both of them. He's on an entirely different level. Old King Thor barely broke even with a starving Galactus, and it was written that he was the most powerful Sky Father ever, while Tyrant was about to murder an extremely satiated Galactus. H1 you really shouldn't comment because you're notably biased, and have no real depth in terms of knowledge when it comes to Tyrant. If you did, you'd know that Tyrant was made to be equal to Galactus. A well fed Galactus is above Sky Father as far as Marvel cosmology is concerned. Thanos was amped when he faced Tyrant. He was at base levels when he fought Odin.

I assume that you will ignorantly challenge me on this based on being informed about this in the past. And yet you remain the same despite canon.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
H1 you really shouldn't comment.
thumb up wink

StiltmanFTW
I'm pretty sure h1 ain't even human.

Eon Blue

h1a8
Tyrant rage kills the both of them. He's on an entirely different level. Old King Thor barely broke even with a starving Galactus, and it was written that he was the most powerful Sky Father ever, while Tyrant was about to murder an extremely satiated Galactus. H1 you really shouldn't comment because you're notably biased, and have no real depth in terms of knowledge when it comes to Tyrant. If you did, you'd know that Tyrant was made to be equal to Galactus. A well fed Galactus is above Sky Father as far as Marvel cosmology is concerned. Thanos was amped when he faced Tyrant. He was at base levels when he fought Odin.

I assume that you will ignorantly challenge me on this based on being informed about this in the past. And yet you remain the same despite canon.

Troll post. Tyrant was absorbing Galactus energy (making him stronger and Galactus weaker) while he was fighting Galactus. Tyrant doesn't have that plot based situation here.
He will not be absorbing energy from Odin here.

Galactus has some issues at times. Like punking out on Odin/Destroyer and being significantly damaged by Thor and somewhat by BRB.

BrolyBlack

deft
Is this Classic Odin? The current Odin is so bad but no more than Thor. The asgardians gets double ko.

carver9
Tyrant.

celeyhyga17
Tyrant rage kills the both of them. He's on an entirely different level. Old King Thor barely broke even with a starving Galactus, and it was written that he was the most powerful Sky Father ever, while Tyrant was about to murder an extremely satiated Galactus.
Old King Thor would tear apart Tyrant.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Just for the lulz.

I need scans of Dambo's apartment before I can judge.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Troll post. Tyrant was absorbing Galactus energy (making him stronger and Galactus weaker) while he was fighting Galactus. Tyrant doesn't have that plot based situation here.
He will not be absorbing energy from Odin here.

Galactus has some issues at times. Like punking out on Odin/Destroyer and being significantly damaged by Thor and somewhat by BRB.

Like I said, in the earlier stories, which you obviously didn't read, it states that Tyrant was made to be on Galactus' level. You're actually the troll here.

h1a8
Like I said, in the earlier stories, which you obviously didn't read, it states that Tyrant was made to be on Galactus' level. You're actually the troll here. Which is not a feat, especially when Galactus beat him. The only thing we have is Tyrant draining Galactus.

Eon Blue
I want to spread H1 and toss him around like a squeaky dog toy.

carver9
Please do it

h1a8
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I want to spread H1 and toss him around like a squeaky dog toy. What does that have to do with this thread? Please stop derailing the thread and flaming.

Stoic
Which is not a feat, especially when Galactus beat him. The only thing we have is Tyrant draining Galactus.

You obviously have trouble with comprehending what was written. Tyrant wasn't losing the fight, he took a hard hit from Galactus, which happens it fights. This did not KO him, nor should he have had to tank the hit in order to show who was going to inevitability win the battle. Tyrant would have won if not for Morg's timely intervention. What does it even matter that he absorbed Galactus' energy attack? It was part of his power set. If Superman gets battered through a bulkhead, flies back in and stuns his opponent senseless with his HV before he defeats them, does that mean that he couldn't win by other means? Of course not. You ever consider the possibility that you may be dislexic? I ask because you seem to draw conclusions that are the direct opposite of what has been written. Tyrant was simply too much for Galactus, or Galactus would have ended him without needing to resort to ultimate nullification.

Neither Odin with the aid of Thor would give a well fed Galactus these kinds of problems. And, no. Tyrant wasn't somehow Galactus' Kryptonite, as we saw him wade through many different power sets with ease. This is why he wins here.

h1a8
You obviously have trouble with comprehending what was written. Tyrant wasn't losing the fight, he took a hard hit from Galactus, which happens it fights. This did not KO him, nor should he have had to tank the hit in order to show who was going to inevitability win the battle. Tyrant would have won if not for Morg's timely intervention. What does it even matter that he absorbed Galactus' energy attack? It was part of his power set. If Superman gets battered through a bulkhead, flies back in and stuns his opponent senseless with his HV before he defeats them, does that mean that he couldn't win by other means? Of course not. You ever consider the possibility that you may be dislexic? I ask because you seem to draw conclusions that are the direct opposite of what has been written. Tyrant was simply too much for Galactus, or Galactus would have ended him without needing to resort to ultimate nullification.

Neither Odin with the aid of Thor would give a well fed Galactus these kinds of problems. And, no. Tyrant wasn't somehow Galactus' Kryptonite, as we saw him wade through many different power sets with ease. This is why he wins here.

Tyrant absorbing Galactus is a plot device that only affects Galactus and no other character. You are basically saying that metallo is more powerful than Superman because he can beat Superman with Kryptonite when obviously that tactic does not work on other characters. That's stupid. If Tyrant can drain anyone then yes, it's part of his power set and is viable tactic to Odin and Thor.

Without that tactic, Galactus would stomp Tyrant fairly easily.

zopzop
Tyrant absorbing Galactus is a plot device that only affects Galactus and no other character. You are basically saying that metallo is more powerful than Superman because he can beat Superman with Kryptonite when obviously that tactic does not work on other characters. That's stupid. If Tyrant can drain anyone then yes, it's part of his power set and is viable tactic to Odin and Thor.

Without that tactic, Galactus would stomp Tyrant fairly easily.
Why are you ignoring the fact that a FED Galactus backed down from fighting Tyrant even after Tyrant goaded him into it (and Galactus took Tyrant by surprise). Galactus then told Surfer a fight with Tyrant would be devastating to the universe and that he would face him on his terms at a later time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.