Could WBHulk one shot World Folger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
To begin with I don't believe the most powerful form of Hulk is more powerful than current Supes at normal levels, let alone a sundipped Supes, but I'm sure there are others who feel differently.

So for this fight I am adding the same super speed to WBH that Superman has, so csn Hulk one shot WF on his own power?

-Pr-
I don't know about WBH specifically, but the thing that was always going to hold him back was his speed. If Hulk can accelerate to the speed Superman was moving like you said, then I think it's possible.

So, a high end Hulk? Sure, I'd buy that.

SquallX

-Pr-

carver9
The Hulk hate needs to stop (not you Pr. You're the most non-bias poster on KMC). Hulk doesnt have any upper limits when it comes to his strength. Yes, he can knock World Forger the hell out, especially under these stips.

carver9
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a29973fc74031e93070dca966eac8685-c

Not only this. Hulk powered up a machine that was built to fight the entire Celestial race. Outright admitted during the process that be have an unlimited power source.

Diesldude

MrMind
World Breaker hulk is a planet buster

World Forger is a multiversal

let's put things in perspective, it takes Superman a punch that destroyed the multiverse to knockdown world forger. Hulk can bust planet, Superman can bust multiverse. there are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in the universe. there are infinite universes in a multiverse. Sundipped superman is AT LEAST infinite times 10^24 degree more powerful than the most powerful version of Hulk

when the gap is this big giving Hulk superspeed is useless, Hulk will never ever reach to Sun Dipped Superman's level ever in the future

not to say the World Forger has created infinite multiverses and hypertime itself, he can one shot a multiverse of Hulks along with TOBA if he wants to

spite in the highest degree

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind

World Forger can one shot a multiverse of Hulk along with TOBA if he wants to

spite in the highest degree I might agree with you, but..........Carver9 definitely dosen't, Lol!!!!!

MrMind
Originally posted by lawest9
I might agree with you, but..........Carver9 definitely dosen't, Lol!!!!!

see my edit

you might wanna check who World Forger is put up against usually in battleboard

World Forger is a match to someone like Chaos King or Molecule Man, not puny Hulk and giving him superspeed here would not change that. they are on complete different level

lawest9
see my edit

you might wanna check who World Forger is put up against usually in battleboard

World Forger is a match to someone like Chaos King or Molecule Man, not puny Hulk and giving him superspeed here would not change that. they are on complete different level Don't have to do that, I've already stated my position on this in my op and in my post to you, but others may have a viable argument as to why he possibly can.

-Pr-
JFC the replies in this thread...

World Folger still makes me laugh though.

carver9
I might agree with you, but..........Carver9 definitely dosen't, Lol!!!!!

Not just me, it's common sense. Your standard, regular Hulk lifted the weight of a star, destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Shook Earth while fist fighting and nearly overpowered an Abstract level being with pure strength alone. Calling WBH just planetary is laughable and trolling. He melted TWO BEINGS that were 1000 times more powerful than Savage Hulk and melted another being that no one on Earth could stop with just the shockwaves of his hits. Imagine if Zod and Superman punched each other and the shockwaves from their punch melted Diana, Captain Marvel and Orion. You all would IMMEDIATELY put him at Abstract level not realizing Hulk ft still poops on that showing. Some people here are by far the funniest, cant take serious, individuals on ANY site.

carver9
Also, Umar who had freaking her powers and Dormammu powers inside of her couldnt stop the Mindless Ones. Hulk with one hand and a foot was stomping them. This is before going World Breaker. He stood in one spot while these amplified beings punched, blasted and scratched at him and didnt budge. Mr. Mind calling Hulk just a planet killer is the funniest thing ever when you add in the fact that Superman punch on World Forger did almost NOTHING to the planet they were standing on.

Hercules alone has shown planetary power and Hulk LUNGS withstood ONE HUNDRED AND 33 Hercules worth of power. His...lungs. That alone is an Abstract ft. ONE Herc toppled Galactus. Hulk LUNGS withstood 133 Hercules.

xJLxKing

carver9
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
To begin with I don't believe the most powerful form of Hulk is more powerful than current Supes at normal levels, let alone a sundipped Supes, but I'm sure there are others who feel differently.

So for this fight I am adding the same super speed to WBH that Superman has, so csn Hulk one shot WF on his own power?

No. The more I look at the scene the more I think it's a character specific feat that can't be replicated.

xJLxKing

Badabing

let's put things in perspective, it takes Superman a punch that destroyed the multiverse to knockdown world forger. Hulk can bust planet, Superman can bust multiverse. there are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in the universe. there are infinite universes in a multiverse. Sundipped superman is AT LEAST infinite times 10^24 degree more powerful than the most powerful version of Hulk

when the gap is this big giving Hulk superspeed is useless, Hulk will never ever reach to Sun Dipped Superman's level ever in the future

not to say the World Forger has created infinite multiverses and hypertime itself, he can one shot a multiverse of Hulks along with TOBA if he wants to

spite in the highest degree World Folger is in this thread, noob.

MrMind
Originally posted by Badabing
World Folger is in this thread, noob.

oopsie, now I'm embarrassed

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l3UcmennfeQeEItG0/giphy.gif

https://media3.giphy.com/media/c2YXnN7UVJeCI/giphy.gif

Badabing
oopsie, now I'm embarrassed

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l3UcmennfeQeEItG0/giphy.gif

https://media3.giphy.com/media/c2YXnN7UVJeCI/giphy.gif laughing out loud

carver9
Hulk one punch him.

Adam Grimes
Hulk kills himself trying.

Sin I AM
Does anyone have a good argument for why Hulk could beat WF?

MrMind
That's the equivelant of asking if there's a good argument of why Hulk could beat Living Tribunal

Hint: There isn't

abhilegend
Lol no.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Does anyone have a good argument for why Hulk could beat WF?

Not without him getting amped and being flung at the targat at ridiculous speeds, I imagine.

deft
I don't think so.

carver9
An argument can be made.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
An argument can be made.

Go for it. I will even toss you a bone. You should try to debunk the on panel feats by attacking his lack of combat feats

BrolyBlack

NemeBro
WBH never fought Sentry Supra.

carver9
@Broly... Pak himself said Sentry was a Galactus level being. In the same comic where he fought the Hulk, it was outright said that Sentry unleashed the power of a million exploding suns. This matches up with everything Pak was intending to do. Remember, during an interview, Pak outright said "nothing short of Galactus can stop WWH'. Sentry was that Galactus he was talking about and even then, Banner was still up and kicking while Sentry was being carried to the hospital.

abhilegend
@Broly... Pak himself said Sentry was a Galactus level being. In the same comic where he fought the Hulk, it was outright said that Sentry unleashed the power of a million exploding suns. This matches up with everything Pak was intending to do. Remember, during an interview, Pak outright said "nothing short of Galactus can stop WWH'. Sentry was that Galactus he was talking about and even then, Banner was still up and kicking while Sentry was being carried to the hospital.
You're talking like Pak's Galactus didn't get his shit kicked in by slightly amped Zeus.

Who cares? Forger would kill Galactus, Hulk, Sentry and Zeus combined.

lawest9
Originally posted by abhilegend
You're talking like Pak's Galactus didn't get his shit kicked in by slightly amped Zeus.

Who cares? Forger would kill Galactus, Hulk, Sentry and Zeus combined. laughing 👍

MrMind
carver is on ignore

somebody inform me

someone who created a perfect infinite multiverse with higher archetypal realms and hypertime (a concept that connect infinite realities and making everything canon)

a being who took superman's multiversal punch with only a black eye

a being who can easily strike a new universe with each hammer swing in severely diminished state

and he's comparping him to.....galactus, sentry and zeus?

laughing out loud

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-15-2016/C7--QE.gif

Sin I AM
carver is on ignore

somebody inform me

someone who created a perfect infinite multiverse with higher archetypal realms and hypertime (a concept that connect infinite realities and making everything canon)

a being who can easily strike a new universe with each hammer swing in severely diminished state

laughing out loud

WF has no combat feats..

Come at me

Diesldude

spite in the highest degree

thumb up

carver9

Pak referred to Zeus as God himself. You of all people already know how Pak felt about Zeus and the crew.

carver9
laughing 👍

So you enjoyed that? What if I did the same to Supes? Would you enjoy it?

carver9
carver is on ignore

somebody inform me

laughing out loud

Where did I compare him to Sentry and Zeus? And by the way, show me how durable WF is. Martian Manhunter didnt think highly of him because he thought that he could take World Forger weapon from him. I feel confident he wouldn't have even had a second thought about doing something like that against a being like Galactus.

AlbertoJohnAvil
World Breaker Hulk can absolutely knock world Forger out , Hulk has ZERO limits to his strength as confirmed by even PR Beyonder.

abhilegend
Pak referred to Zeus as God himself. You of all people already know how Pak felt about Zeus and the crew.
And? Talk is cheap.

Are you trying to insinuate Zeus is above World Forger?

lawest9
So you enjoyed that? What if I did the same to Supes? Would you enjoy it? Brother...........it wouldn't matter if you did, because I just don't take ANY of this THAT seriously, I hsve too many real life issues that I'm trying to pray through, this is just entertainment.

AlbertoJohnAvil
And? Talk is cheap.

Are you trying to insinuate Zeus is above World Forger?

Um... yes... He defeated Nxy a high level skyfather, what did WF do in combat?

Adam Grimes
Pak referred to Zeus as God himself. You of all people already know how Pak felt about Zeus and the crew. laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Pak referred to Zeus as God?

-Pr-

If Pak did that, then he's a ****ing idiot.

TheHulkster
Hulk definitely can do it. Superman's punch is not multiversal.

carver9
Brother...........it wouldn't matter if you did, because I just don't take ANY of this THAT seriously, I hsve too many real life issues that I'm trying to pray through, this is just entertainment.

I'll put some prayers in for you as well buddy.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
If Pak did that, then he's a ****ing idiot.

Lol... not only did he mention it in an interview, it was said twice on panel.

TheHulkster

How do you conclude "slightly"?

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulkster
How do you conclude "slightly"?

Pak said it was slightly. Still dont think it's a low showing because Galactus himself said Zeus was throwing around power above Skyfather level.

DarkSaint85
Which would make sense. Slightly above is still.....well, above, lol.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

https://imgur.com/a/SS9ELXH

lawest9
I'll put some prayers in for you as well buddy. Thank you Carv, that is really appreciated.

-Pr-
Lol... not only did he mention it in an interview, it was said twice on panel.

SMH.

abhilegend
World Breaker Hulk can absolutely knock world Forger out , Hulk has ZERO limits to his strength as confirmed by even PR Beyonder.
Lolwut? Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Nyx? What has she done to say she is high skyfather level?

Forger has straight up created entire universes and can shatter main reality with one swing of his hammer.

How powerful do you think Forger is?

abhilegend
Hulk definitely can do it. Superman's punch is not multiversal.
laughing out loud
You're a broken record. Originally posted by carver9
Pak said it was slightly. Still dont think it's a low showing because Galactus himself said Zeus was throwing around power above Skyfather level.
laughing out loud

Hercules with just cosmic awareness killed the same Zeus. Skyfather+ my ass.

carver9
Lol... One person mentions combat showings and another one mention collateral. Hilarious. I guess that means both Hulk, Thor and Superman are Abstract level based off of their collateral showing. Hulk alone has powered a machine that was meant to fight the entire Celestial race.

abhilegend
Lol... One person mentions combat showings and another one mention collateral. Hilarious. I guess that means both Hulk, Thor and Superman are Abstract level based off of their collateral showing. Hulk alone has powered a machine that was meant to fight the entire Celestial race.
What the **** is a combat showing? A feat is a feat.

carver9
What the **** is a combat showing? A feat is a feat.

Agreed which is the reason I said Hulk, Thor and Superman are Abstract level if we are factoring in collateral as a display of true power. The only reason Beyonder is ranked so high is because he have both combat and collateral. I'm sure Thanos with the Gauntlet is ranked this high as well just for those reasons... having both. Celestials have some of the best collateral showings in comics but you still rank them extremely low.

carver9
The Celestials shaped creation but yet you called them Skyfather level in the Superman Prime thread. Why???

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123396/2988934-celestials_create_multiverse_01.jpg

Then you used a combat showing to discredit them when all in all, World Forger doesnt have a single combat showing minus fighting a weakened Superman. This is what I mean by the inconsistency of your posts.

abhilegend
Agreed which is the reason I said Hulk, Thor and Superman are Abstract level if we are factoring in collateral as a display of true power. The only reason Beyonder is ranked so high is because he have both combat and collateral. I'm sure Thanos with the Gauntlet is ranked this high as well just for those reasons... having both. Celestials have some of the best collateral showings in comics but you still rank them extremely low.
What the **** are you talking about? What collateral damage feats does Hulk has like that?

And Beyonder is a pissant, he is just full of hyperbolic statements. His best feat is shaking the multiverse.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Lolwut?
Nyx? What has she done to say she is high skyfather level?

Forger has straight up created entire universes and can shatter main reality with one swing of his hammer.

How powerful do you think Forger is?

She wiped every star in the entire universe with a mere gesture, She killed an entire pantheon, and could only be defeated by an massively amped vision harnessing the power of creation itself

StiltmanFTW
And Beyonder is a pissant

Then World Forget is less than a z-list street leveler.

abhilegend
The Celestials shaped creation but yet you called them Skyfather level in the Superman Prime thread. Why???

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123396/2988934-celestials_create_multiverse_01.jpg

Not the same celestials nincompoop. Alex Luthor did just that in Infinite Crisis and Prime manhandled him like a *****.

**** off with that attitude. He is already established as three of the most powerful beings in multiverse along with Monitor and Anti Monitor.

What possible feats are there to talk about? He is able to fight a weakened Perpetua (creator of the multiverse) and hold her off with the help of Monitor and Anti Monitor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Then World Forget is less than a z-list street leveler.
laughing out loud

Dude got gassed by killing Death. Forger creates Death as a concept.

StiltmanFTW
Forger is a pussy that is always outside of his own element...

A pussy with no feats...

abhilegend
She wiped every star in the entire universe with a mere gesture,

Not a combat feat as per your own troll logic.

Combat feats of Olympian pantheon? Power of creation? What does that even mean? Forger creates entire creation by his bare hands.

abhilegend
Forger is a pussy that is always outside of his own element...

A pussy with no feats...
laughing out loud

Why are you even here stilt?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Not a combat feat as per your own troll logic.

Combat feats of Olympian pantheon? Power of creation? What does that even mean? Forger creates entire creation by his bare hands.

Are you going to troll or what? I just named you feats she's done and now your ignoring it?

You got one more time to troll before I report, i'm not for the jokes with you. use your brain

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Simple.

Because you DCtards have been losing it this year.

World Forger is a nobody. Superman hasn't gotten any good feats since his "merged" form, no matter how hard you try looking for them.

Sin I AM
Dance puppets...dance

abhilegend
Are you going to troll or what? I just named you feats she's done and now your ignoring it?

Where are the combat feats dude?

Last time, do you think Zeus > World Forger?

abhilegend
Simple.

Because you DCtards have been losing it this year.

World Forger is a nobody. Superman hasn't gotten any good feats since his "merged" form, no matter how hard you try looking for them. Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Where are the combat feats dude?

Last time, do you think Zeus > World Forger?

reported for trolling. do that with carver, don't do it with me. When you wanna be serious let me know, until then you're dismissed

Diesldude
Surviving a multiverse obliterating punch > anything WBH (amped with any artifact) can come up with.

abhilegend
reported for trolling. do that with carver, don't do it with me. When you wanna be serious let me know, until then you're dismissed
So you don't have anything and are just trolling. Figures.

carver9
What the **** are you talking about? What collateral damage feats does Hulk has like that?

And Beyonder is a pissant, he is just full of hyperbolic statements. His best feat is shaking the multiverse.

Plenty of them.

laughing out loud @ Beyonder

carver9
Not the same celestials nincompoop. Alex Luthor did just that in Infinite Crisis and Prime manhandled him like a *****.

**** off with that attitude. He is already established as three of the most powerful beings in multiverse along with Monitor and Anti Monitor.

What possible feats are there to talk about? He is able to fight a weakened Perpetua (creator of the multiverse) and hold her off with the help of Monitor and Anti Monitor.

It doesnt have to be the same Celestial. Lol... you dog all of them.

Show me him combating Perpetua. Then she is weakened

DarkSaint85
We share feats now between Celestials??

lawest9
I've noticed that some of the debates here center a little on how much collateral damage Supes and Hulk left on their multivesal's by their punches, a question...........hasn't it been theorized that the physics in DC universe and Marvel's different from one another?

TheHulkster
WF struggles against human/Martian hybrids.

Galan007
The same human/Martian hybrids who could harness, and wield, each of the aspects of creation, you mean?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Galan007
The same human/Martian hybrids who could harness, and wield, each of the aspects of creation, you mean?

A statement referencing human potential. Still "meager forms of flesh".

lawest9
A statement referencing human potential. Still "meager forms of flesh". But if what Galen is saying is correct then that would put those white martians very near to WF level.

carver9
But if what Galen is saying is correct then that would put those white martians very near to WF level.

Why?

lawest9
Why? Aspects of creation should at least put them on a universal level.

Galan007
But if what Galen is saying is correct It is correct. Those hybrids were capable of harnessing/wielding each of the energies of creation. That's why Perpetua cultivated them in the first place.

That is an important fact to remember for those who would try and use those beings to lowball WF. smile

TheHulkster
It is correct. Those hybrids were capable of harnessing each of the energies of creation. That's why Perpetua cultivated them in the first place.

That is an important fact to remember for those who would try and use those beings to lowball WF. smile

That's the potential that enables humans to become metas. It would be the same for modern day humans.

Galan007
That's the potential that enables humans to become metas. It would be the same for modern day humans. No.

Perpetua was telling Monitor what the hybrids would be capable of doing 100,000 years from that moment:
https://i.imgur.com/OxqHnoK.jpg
"Even in these meager forms of flesh, they can harness each of the energies of creation, and wield them... Peer into the fourth dimension. Don't see them as they are now, see them as they will be a hundred thousand years from now. How they will evolve and form."

We then get a time-skip of 200,000 years(twice the amount of evolutionary time Perpetua noted above), and see that it is the evolved hybrids who are attacking the brothers three:
https://i.imgur.com/18Xd0zK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/H1UpjHo.jpg

IOW, their potential to harness(AND wield) EACH of the energies of creation had undoubtedly been realized.

DarkSaint85

Called it.

Galan007
thumb up

Parmaniac
According to Alberto gamma was revealed to be magic, that makes WBH pretty much Sorcerer Supreme, how 'bout that.

lawest9
That could explain a lot about Hulk.

TheHulkster
No.

Perpetua was telling Monitor what the hybrids would be capable of doing 100,000 years from that moment:
https://i.imgur.com/OxqHnoK.jpg
"Even in these meager forms of flesh, they can harness each of the energies of creation, and wield them... Peer into the fourth dimension. Don't see them as they are now, see them as they will be a hundred thousand years from now. How they will evolve and form."

We then get a time-skip of 200,000 years(twice the amount of evolutionary time Perpetua noted above), and see that it is the evolved hybrids who are attacking the brothers three:
https://i.imgur.com/18Xd0zK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/H1UpjHo.jpg

IOW, their potential to harness(AND wield) EACH of the energies of creation had undoubtedly been realized.

Well during the scene where Perpetua tells Monitor what they would be capable of doing, they apparently stomp Monitor. So they couldn't have improved that much in 200,000 years.

https://imgur.com/a/VEu7Be6

MrMind
WF has no combat feats..

Come at me

neither does TOAA

Galan007
Well during the scene where Perpetua tells Monitor what they would be capable of doing, they apparently stomp Monitor. So they couldn't have improved that much in 200,000 years.

https://imgur.com/a/VEu7Be6 If the hybrids can "stomp" Monitor...a fully multiversal being...in their lowest-level state, then why are you implying that WF struggling with them in their evolved state(200,000 years later) is a low showing?

MrMind
next time anyone say hulk one shot world forger

I'll use the same logic and tell them Superman can one shot Living Tribunal

after all LT has even lower feats than WF

TheHulkster
WF has no combat feats..

Come at me

He has combat feats. Takes a crater forming surprise punch while being only briefly KOed by it, killed by his dragon off panel, dominates a weakened Superman and fights Perpetua's warriors.

MrMind
no matter how many times Hulkster is proven wrong, he will stick to the same narrative again and again, remarkable troll

DeadpoolXXX
it's amazing how deeply some of these goons have been cut by superman.laughing out loud

so many feefees. so much butthurt......even after all this time.

DeadpoolXXX
If the hybrids can "stomp" Monitor...a fully multiversal being...in their lowest-level state, then why are you implying that WF struggling with them in their evolved state(200,000 years later) is a low showing? because galan......even though they can use all the energies of creation, they are still jus human/martian hybrids.....so they must be weaksauce......cuz reasons

this is what happens when feefees get involved. laughing

Sin I AM
neither does TOAA

Dance puppets...dance

TheHulkster
The power to harness the energies of creation describes DC humans' potential to become metas. At best, he is being attacked by the equivalent of a huge superteam.

carver9
Wasnt Batman harnessed with 5D magic? I feel confident Black Panther could either pull a split or a majority in an all out fight.

DeadpoolXXX
The power to harness the energies of creation describes DC humans' potential to become metas. At best, he is being attacked by the equivalent of a huge superteam. imagine being so much of an inept troll that you will literally ignore clear cut panel evidence......just to troll more.

it's like you guys go out of your way to look stupid.erm

Juntai
Its a no from me dawg.

lawest9
Originally posted by Juntai
Its a no from me dawg. I don't really think WBH can do it either.

Diesldude
The power to harness the energies of creation describes DC humans' potential to become metas. At best, he is being attacked by the equivalent of a huge superteam. are those guys humans? Do they use and process the creation energies the same way?

abhilegend
Plenty of them.

laughing out loud @ Beyonder
Show us.

laughing out loud @ Zeus as God.

abhilegend
It doesnt have to be the same Celestial. Lol... you dog all of them.

Show me him combating Perpetua. Then she is weakened
Wut?

Scans are already posted on the forum.

carver9
Show us.

laughing out loud @ Zeus as God.

No!!!

Hey, dont knock the messenger

abhilegend

https://imgur.com/a/VEu7Be6
Monitor and Anti Monitor combined (just his brain) would have destroyed entire multiverse.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8WBIfpLF9nc/WrtOBvHkSoI/AAAAAAAAAIg/7i_k9MeUlNA6zkUanE7kE7PgwGhxtiwvQCHMYCw/s1600/RCO024.jpg

Monitor is outright stated to be perhaps THE most powerful being in the multiverse.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-O1Gx-LozBsI/WoToAfP_UTI/AAAAAAAAN8k/zIFPU6kyl8o1WyAqYG_Txdc0kdMwtm1RwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO028.jpg

abhilegend
No!!!

Hey, dont knock the messenger
laughing out loud

Troll.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Diesldude
are those guys humans? Do they use and process the creation energies the same way?

Early humans combined with martians. They are never shown using any energies. Just fighting and scratching.

TheHulkster
Monitor and Anti Monitor combined (just his brain) would have destroyed entire multiverse.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8WBIfpLF9nc/WrtOBvHkSoI/AAAAAAAAAIg/7i_k9MeUlNA6zkUanE7kE7PgwGhxtiwvQCHMYCw/s1600/RCO024.jpg

Monitor is outright stated to be perhaps THE most powerful being in the multiverse.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-O1Gx-LozBsI/WoToAfP_UTI/AAAAAAAAN8k/zIFPU6kyl8o1WyAqYG_Txdc0kdMwtm1RwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO028.jpg

On his knees at his feet. Not so well in combat.

Diesldude
Early humans combined with martians. They are never shown using any energies. Just fighting and scratching. superman processes solar energy much differently than humans and he fights but there is a big difference.

these begins were created to process those specific energies so you can't say that these guys were getting a basic "meta" amp.

DarkSaint85
On his knees at his feet. Not so well in combat.

How is that a low showing for AM, and not a high showing for the army?

Or do you think Perpetua created an army to protect herself from the Source Judges......an army of what, street level biters and scratchers?

The only comparison we have for the army, is who they fought.

And AM has plenty of feats.

TheHulkster
AM is knocked for a loop here and it appears that WF is going to die from a planet being hurled at him.

https://imgur.com/a/VsJyBhV

DarkSaint85
Called it

DeadpoolXXX
AM is knocked for a loop here and it appears that WF is going to die from a planet being hurled at him.

https://imgur.com/a/VsJyBhV hey idiot-

https://i.postimg.cc/XN56qNTV/1.jpg

you really are the absolute worst type of troll there is.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
hey idiot-

What's that got to do with AM?

qwertyuiop1998
As expected, These guys just so stupid you even could imagine which part they're going to lowball erm
JL:
https://i.ibb.co/r7GzdR8/Justice-League-037-008.jpg https://i.ibb.co/QpMZhHZ/Justice-League-037-009.jpg https://i.ibb.co/RBKd6d6/Justice-League-037-010.jpg https://i.ibb.co/NZ5tyzh/Justice-League-037-011.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/vYbWF0c/Justice-League-037-012.jpg https://i.ibb.co/DQSRyXf/Justice-League-037-013.jpg https://i.ibb.co/3TtPDSR/Justice-League-037-014.jpg https://i.ibb.co/m0DY2kB/Justice-League-037-019.jpg

WF, who was so weak/depowered that he could "barely lift his arms", was still able to destroy a world that had been hurled at them by Perpetua(god knows how fast it was moving), which then created a gateway that allowed Hawkgirl and John to return to mainstream earth.

Granted, this was evidently a sacrifice move on WF's part, but it still seems pretty damn impressive if I'm reading it right(even though I'm sure some will try to lowball, as usual)...

DarkSaint85
What's that got to do with AM?

Didn't you....didn't you argue about sneak attacks and sucker punches?

Doesn't Stewart hit him with a sneak attack?

DeadpoolXXX
What's that got to do with AM? what's AM got to do with this thread?

stay on topic, troll.

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/94BbmrzN/les.jpg

WF was going to die from an planetary impact, the wank fest is over now. cut it out

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Didn't you....didn't you argue about sneak attacks and sucker punches?

Doesn't Stewart hit himwith a sneak attack?

And? He is knocked for a loop from a surprise attack from Stewart. Is he not also empowered by absorbing his brothers?

DarkSaint85

WF was going to die from an planetary impact, the wank fest is over now. cut it out

That's because he A: changed his DNA when he came to the 3rd Dimension and B: AM had vastly weakened him.

DarkSaint85
And? He is knocked for a loop from a surprise attack from Stewart. Is he not also empowered by absorbing his brothers?

And Stewart's car is empowered by the Speed Force no?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
what's AM got to do with this thread?

stay on topic, troll.

WF is absorbed in him.

DeadpoolXXX

WF was going to die from an planetary impact, the wank fest is over now. cut it out Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
hey idiot-

TheHulkster

Doesn't a weakened Galactus survive planetary impact?

DarkSaint85
Doesn't a weakened Galactus survive planetary impact?

Is he so weak he can't even raise his arms?

There are levels to being weakened, after all.

Me being hungry after missing my lunch and dinner means I'm weakened...but I'd still be stronger/faster than Muhammad Ali on his deathbed.

abhilegend

LMAO, oh you troll.

AlbertoJohnAvil
LOL World Forger was STILL weak enough to destroy a planet, stop with the excuses. How many times has Superman been "Weakened" and managed to do something ridiculous?

Same with Galactus, Thor, and MANY other heroes?

that "Weakened" is a cop out.

DarkSaint85
LOL World Forger was STILL weak enough to destroy a planet, stop with the excuses. How many times has Superman been "Weakened" and managed to do something ridiculous?

Wait so is he weak or not?

Surely this is testament to his power levels, that he's incredibly weak, yet still a planet destroyer??

You're making no sense lmao.

AlbertoJohnAvil
a massively weakened Galactus survived two planets exploding. BTW just wanna point that out

DC recently had a perpetua unable to destroy a single universe after being weakened from destroying one. DC consistently debunks the wank itself and you don't even realize it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Im not entertaining the excuses, I posted the scan for a specific reason. I'll let it speak for itself, alot of sites are gonna be laughing from this laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
a massively weakened Galactus survived two planets exploding. BTW just wanna point that out

DC recently had a perpetua unable to destroy a single universe after being weakened from destroying one. DC consistently debunks the wank itself and you don't even realize it.

How weak was he? Was he so weak he was unable to raise his arms?

I just don't think you actually understand what you read today.

Galan007
@Hulkster and Alberto.

World Forger's powers have been "greatly diminished" ever since he gave himself a 3D body back in JL#25... This fact has been reiterated multiple times in issues since:
https://i.imgur.com/aVUfSKi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ggUB2hL.jpg

And WF's powers were then further drained(to the point where he could barely even lift his arms) by the merger with his brothers:
https://i.imgur.com/ynCuifP.jpg

...Which is the *only* reason why the 'planetary impact' in JL#37(even though it was SO much more than that) resulted in his sacrifice/death.

tl;dr
Using any showings after the events of JL#25 to try and lowball/downplay a full power World Forger IS flagrant trolling. Stop it now.

I will not be asking you guys to cut the shit again.

DarkSaint85
Moreover....it's a planet being thrown across the universe, lol.

Take a small lump of metal. It's not going to hurt me.

But fire it from a gun, and....well.

carver9
Edit

Galan007
A wise edit, carver.

DarkSaint85
@Hulkster and Alberto.

World Forger's powers have been "greatly diminished" ever since he gave himself a 3D body back in JL#25... This fact has been reiterated multiple times in issues since:
https://i.imgur.com/aVUfSKi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ggUB2hL.jpg

And WF's powers were then further drained(to the point where he could barely even lift his arms) by the merger with his brothers:
https://i.imgur.com/ynCuifP.jpg

...Which is the *only* reason why the 'planetary impact' in JL#37(even though it was SO much more than that) resulted in his sacrifice/death.

tl;dr
Using any showings after the events of JL#25 to try and lowball/downplay a full power World Forger IS flagrant trolling. Stop it now.

I will not be asking you guys to cut the shit again.

No, Carver, Hulk will not punch his head clean off based on this showing.

abhilegend

laughing out loud

What massively weakened? He was hungry as usual. Omega (twice as powerful as Galactus) died by a planet exploding.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Moreover....it's a planet being thrown across the universe, lol.

Take a small lump of metal. It's not going to hurt me.

But fire it from a gun, and....well. If you calculate the energy of the velocity a planet hurled across the Universe would have, this feat is nigh-Universal busting - which makes sense, considering he'd have to replicate a smaller but still significantly comparable to the amount of energy to destroy the Universe (which his hammer does) in order to create a smaller portal (....and the planet was hurled by Perpetua)

-Pr-
To everyone in the thread: You were not asked to (again) try lowballing the shit out of the feat. You were asked to argue whether it could be repeated by Hulk. If you won't remain on topic, then I'm really not going to be in the mood to humour you.

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
To everyone in the thread: You were not asked to (again) try lowballing the shit out of the feat. You were asked to argue whether it could be repeated by Hulk. If you won't remain on topic, then I'm really not going to be in the mood to humour you. Well said Galen.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>