Nightwing (Titans) vs Black Widow (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Fight takes place in an empty street.
- Both are in uniform and wielding their electrical batons.
- Fighters are in character.
- Starting distance is 20 feet.
- Win via KO/incap.

Who takes it?

FrothByte
Problem with Natasha is I've yet to see her overcome adversity against a truly tough opponent. She seemed to get to better of Hawkeye twice but you didn't get the feeling that she had to dig deep in those fights. The few times she went up against a truly tough opponent (like WS or Crossbones) she was taken out very easily.

This will probably change once her movie comes out but for now I'm going with Dick on this one.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Problem with Natasha is I've yet to see her overcome adversity against a truly tough opponent. She seemed to get to better of Hawkeye twice but you didn't get the feeling that she had to dig deep in those fights. The few times she went up against a truly tough opponent (like WS or Crossbones) she was taken out very easily.

This will probably change once her movie comes out but for now I'm going with Dick on this one.

Nightwing quite impressed me in the Titans S2 finale against Deathstroke. We had the dialogue bit in a previous episode about how he is better than he was previously, but it's a different thing to see it. Because compare how current Dick fought Deathstroke versus how he did in the past when he was still Robin. He got wrecked by a Slade who didn't even appear to be trying all that hard, whereas he was actually fighting pretty evenly with a serious Deathstroke this time, even before Ravager stepped in. And Slade has outright super stats and has killed multiple Amazons, who also have super stats, onscreen. Not sure he'd be able to dominate Donna like he did previously though. Based on her fight with Conner, she's better than she was before.

Though Natasha has also done well against the likes of Corvus and Proxima, who might not be the most skilled of opponents, but whose super stats still count for something.

BruceSkywalker
good match but gotta go with grayson here

carthage
Bane dies

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
good match but gotta go with grayson here
If I remember to, I have to Bump this one after May...thumb up

tkitna
Good fight. Grayson stepped up his game in the finale. I'm still unsure. Probably Dick for a slight majority.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by tkitna
Good fight. Grayson stepped up his game in the finale. I'm still unsure. Probably Dick for a slight majority.

Yeah, I've been holding off on making more threads with him, because I didn't feel like he quite had the feats to suggest he could take on the higher-end live-action comic book humans before now. His good feats had mostly been against fodder opponents, and he hadn't really held his own against a properly skilled and established enemy yet, but that's changed now. I did make a Dick vs Batman thread way back, but that was mostly due to theme, and everyone, including myself, thought that Bats took it at the time, but that Dick had promise.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by riv6672
If I remember to, I have to Bump this one after May...thumb up

im sure someone will bump this after Natasha's film comes out.. I also wanna see some threads involving Yelena as well

TheVaultDweller
So, whoever remembers first bumps this after BW's film drops? stick out tongue

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, whoever remembers first bumps this after BW's film drops? stick out tongue
Basically. Widow deserves to bring her A game to this one. thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage
Bane dies Dude whether you're talking SW Bane or Batman Bane, that joke is too dated to be funny anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.