Rampant Voting Fraud in Florida: Palm Beach County, 24k instances

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Just one county had 24k instances of voting fraud:

https://freebeacon.com/issues/report-24k-voter-records-in-florida-county-contain-errors-potential-fraud/

Okay, now wait a minute. I thought voting fraud wasn't this rampant? Hillary took this county by over 100k votes. It's heavily Democrat. 24k is not enough to make Trump win the county if all the votes went to Trump or none of the votes were cast for Hillary.

Similar to 2018 results.

Sooooo...

What gives?

I'll put it into perspective: if the voting fraud in this county, alone, is legit, then it amounts to more fraud than all of the cases, combined, in the last 40 years in all of the US. All of it. So has fraud REALLY REALLY been under-reported?

I'm skeptical.

Surtur
Comes too close to confirming a narrative Trump has put forth. Plz delete.

snowdragon
Fake News russia!

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Fake News russia!

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or real, but it wouldn't be the first time the PILF has been busted for shoddy findings and research:

Anti-vote fraud group levels false charge of corrupted voter rolls

Also, the FreeBeacon is a Far-Right (almost Extreme) outlet with a poor reputation for accuracy.

Surtur
And hey if this research is also proven to be wrong please let us know when that happens.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
And hey if this research is also proven to be wrong please let us know when that happens.

You should apply your rules of 'lied once, always a liar', but we know that's a floating rule.

Surtur
Just keep me informed if the research is found to be flawed. Thanks in advance!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.