star wars vs narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoke123
scenario 1: disney
scenario 2: legends
who wins?

snoke123
bump

XanatosForever
...The shinobi don't really have an answer to orbital bombardment, I don't think.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XanatosForever
...The shinobi don't really have an answer to orbital bombardment, I don't think. One of the weaker Otsutsuki's cut the moon in half by accident, so like.

NewGuy01
It wasn't by accident at all...
Well, there are a handful of Naruto characters who could probably evade orbital bombardment, and even a few who would survive in the event of the earth's destruction, but there's no way a galaxy-spanning military force is going to be beaten by a handful of people. I guess it depends on what the victory conditions for the narutoverse are... do they win if they kill the Emperor, or something?

snoke123
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It wasn't by accident at all...
Well, there are a handful of Naruto characters who could probably evade orbital bombardment, and even a few who would survive in the event of the earth's destruction, but there's no way a galaxy-spanning military force is going to be beaten by a handful of people. I guess it depends on what the victory conditions for the narutoverse are... do they win if they kill the Emperor, or something?
This includes the whole universe of star wars: all super weapons, all jedi, all siths, everything that exists.

NemeBro
Originally posted by snoke123
This includes the whole universe of star wars: all super weapons, all jedi, all siths, everything that exists. You're a bit of a retard buddy.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by snoke123
This includes the whole universe of star wars: all super weapons, all jedi, all siths, everything that exists.

Gaara kills them all with space sand thumb up

SquallX

XanatosForever

snoke123
It does get everywhere. I didn't realize the fight started on Tatooine.

How far can Sasuke teleport?
this is all star wars galaxy vs naruto planet.

XanatosForever
Thank you for clarifying.

SquallX

snoke123
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/b1/HosnianSystem-TFA.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20160415231856

the naruto planet is one of them. now please common sense passed away here.

DarkSaint85

95 distances.

NewGuy01
It's not clear. He's travelled to several alien planets, but it's not been specified whether those planets exist in different solar systems, or if they're just alternate versions of Earth that exist in different dimensions.

SquallX

snoke123
no he can't, he can just access the six kaguya dimensions just that.

DarkSaint85

XanatosForever
Since it was not outright stated in the opening post, I'm unsure how much either side knows of each other.

There's a few too many planet-busting weapons in Star Wars for me to justify the shinobi pulling out any kind of significant win here.

SSJGGogeta
I think it really depends on the scenario and the timeframe. Because for example, I could see them having zero answers to a meteor shower from Jyuubidara, or if Naruto/Sasuke could survive in space, maybe they could destroy the ships with enough firepower.

Other than that, there's no real answer to a death star or starkiller blast.

In Legends, they'd fare even worse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.