What's up with Republicans and campaign finance violations?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Surtur
I don't think it's sad he won't spend time in jail. It's a waste of resources. If these folks love money so much hit them in their wallets.

And before you ask: no I don't only feel this way about Republicans doing it. I wouldn't want people from the obama campaign to serve any time for their campaign finance violations.

Robtard
I figured he'd at least have to pay back what they can prove. If not, why not both. He gets hit financially and prison time.

Part of the fraud went to long weekend partying with his multiple mistresses (he cheats on his wife a lot apparently) and paying for his kid's private schools. Republicans, oh my.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I figured he'd at least have to pay back what they can prove. If not, why not both. He gets hit financially and prison time.

Part of the fraud went to long weekend partying with his multiple mistresses (he cheats on his wife a lot apparently) and paying for his kid's private schools. Republicans, oh my.

Sounds like him and Democrat John Edwards would get along thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
As if democrats aren't just as guilty if not moreso of campaign finance violations. What's up with all the voter fraud from democrats like dead people somehow voting (always for dems of course) and people who aren't even in a particular state at the time of the state's election somehow showing up on the voter rolls as a vote for democrats?

What's up with California not cooperating with the Trump investigation of voter fraud in the 2016 election from that state? What do the officials in Cali have to hide? What's up with all the voter fraud committed by illegal aliens (who usually always vote democrat) in practically every national election especially the one from 2016? What was up with Obama saying--while he was still president-- to an illegal alien that voting in the 2016 election would make said alien a US citizen?

Most importantly, what's up with people like robbie and other dem voters always deflecting away from their side's own voter fraud which is the side where the overwhelming majority of voter fraud takes place?

Oh, that's right... I forgot that projecting is what leftists do best. That, and lying of course.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur

I get that you're desperate for a "but what about Democrats!" standard deflection whenever a Republican is caught being naughty, but I don't think John Edwards had a campaign finance violations scandal? Did he?

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
As if democrats aren't just as guilty if not moreso of campaign finance violations. What's up with all the voter fraud from democrats like dead people somehow voting (always for dems of course) and people who aren't even in a particular state at the time of the state's election somehow showing up on the voter rolls as a vote for democrats?

What's up with California not cooperating with the Trump investigation of voter fraud in the 2016 election from that state? What do the officials in Cali have to hide? What's up with all the voter fraud committed by illegal aliens (who usually always vote democrat) in practically every national election especially the one from 2016? What was up with Obama saying--while he was still president-- to an illegal alien that voting in the 2016 election would make said alien a US citizen?

Most importantly, what's up with people like robbie and other dem voters always deflecting away from their side's own voter fraud which is the side where the overwhelming majority of voter fraud takes place?

Oh, that's right... I forgot that projecting is what leftists do best. That, and lying of course.

^ Didn't read that, but you just know it's another unhinged star/fly diatribe.

ArtificialGlory
Don't forget Slick Willie Billy, he loves that sort of shit.

Surtur
I get that you're desperate for a "but what about Democrats!" standard deflection whenever a Republican is caught being naughty, but I don't think John Edwards had a campaign finance violations scandal? Did he?

You've forfeited the right to talk about people deflecting, so I'd set that aside.

Oh and yep he did.

Btw did it make you sad nobody involved with the Obama campaign went to jail over campaign finance violations?

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Don't forget Slick Willie Billy, he loves that sort of shit.

It's different when the person has a D next to their name. Rules for thee and thine, but not for me and mine.

Robtard
You've forfeited the right to talk about people deflecting, so I'd set that aside.

Oh and yep he did.

Btw did it make you sad nobody involved with the Obama campaign went to jail over campaign finance violations?

Don't want to be called out on deflecting, don't do it. Rather simple.

I googled, seems he did and I forgot about it. Tsk. Tsk. Johnny.

Like who? You're also deflecting again, but I will allow it in good faith.

Surtur
Don't want to be called out on deflecting, don't do it. Rather simple.

I googled, seems he did and I forgot about it.

Like who? You're also deflecting again, but I will allow it in good faith.

And if you don't want your own deflecting to be called out, maybe keep silent when you feel others are doing it thumb up

Robtard
I acknowledge your "No you!" deflection, but where are these names?

Surtur
Google it if you're curious.

Robtard
You asked me a question and now you want me to google for you the items that are pertinent to the question. Poor form, it's almost like you're unsure of what you were talking about.

Surtur
I don't remember the names, just the campaign finance violation. You remember it too(or you forfeit legendary memory claims).

Names are irrelevant, is there a certain name where you wouldn't be sad over no jail time, and other names where you would?

Robtard

Surtur
If you wanna play that game I'll allow it, you were sad when John Edwards didn't go to jail, right?

Robtard
What game, aside from the one you're playing? You made a claim, didn't back it up, told me to google, I posted info from google and it seems you were wrong.

Surtur
Was it sad that Edwards didn't go to jail? I know you'll spin that too, won't give a straight answer.

Robtard
If you can't even acknowledge you were wrong about the Obama claim, why should I entertain you in another like-discussion? You're asking in bad faith, as you almost always do.

Surtur
They committed campaign finance violations, so I wasn't wrong.

And that's a "no" you didn't think it was sad. Noted.

Robtard
They committed campaign finance violations, so I wasn't wrong.

And that's a "no" you didn't think it was sad. Noted.

You're using equalization tactics (yet again) to try and save face:

One was a report timing violation. Which they paid the required financial penalties for not reporting in a timely manner. You asked me if I thought it was sad that they didn't go to prison. Why would I be? It's not a prison-crime, it's a financial penalty crime and it was paid. Or as you said: "should hit them in their wallets".

The other had to do with using campaign funds to fund personal extravagant expenses. This is criminal to the point of going to prison.

Surtur
And yet me pointing out they committed a campaign finance violation was not a lie. Deal with it.

Care to answer the Edwards question?

Robtard
You're lying again, surt, you asked me specifically if I was sad that these people didn't go to prison, here is your quote:

Again, the crime was a timing-reporting issue and the penalty was financial in nature and it was paid. The legal issue was satisfied.

So if you can't admit you were wrong and just keep spinning and lying, why should I entertain another of your games.

Surtur
There was no lie.

And you don't need to answer, I now know what you'd say: no.

Robtard
Your own quote/question proves otherwise.

I'd answer your second question if you admit what you did regarding the Obama one.

Surtur
I don't need an answer I already have it.

Robtard
Too arrogant to admit you were wrong. That only reflects poorly on you, surt.

Surtur
I correctly pointed out there was a campaign finance violation.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5qItPbGWz9ogo/giphy.gif

Robtard
Your quote shows that you were trying one of your not-so-clever "gotcha!" antics as you often do; you were wrong and you lied.

Surtur
^Forgive him o lord, he knows not what he does.

dadudemon
What's up with Republicans and Democrats and campaign finance violations?

Wait...what's up with the US and the legal corruption with gray area regulations on campaign finance?

All of you need to throw support behind the Anti-Corruption Act to address campaign finance, lobbying, elections, etc. Don't stand for the corruption from the Republicans and Democrats. Take a stand by support the Anti-Corruption Act.

Putinbot1
And if you don't want your own deflecting to be called out, maybe keep silent when you feel others are doing it thumb up Surt, you realise that was a no you defection... Do better.

Stringer
Lol at Surturs debate game. Gets old just like his diaper

https://media0.giphy.com/media/6w8jDQ99rAvV6/source.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Stringer
Lol at Surturs debate game. Gets old just like his diaper

https://media0.giphy.com/media/6w8jDQ99rAvV6/source.gif

Leftists/dem supporters have been acting like babies since Trump beat Hillary. wink

Guess they need to change their diapers too, eh? Or have their mommies do it for them lol. laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Leftists/dem supporters have been acting like babies since Trump beat Hillary. wink

Guess they need to change their diapers too, eh? Or have their mommies do it for them lol. laughing out loud durbaby

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by dadudemon
What's up with Republicans and Democrats and campaign finance violations?

Wait...what's up with the US and the legal corruption with gray area regulations on campaign finance?

All of you need to throw support behind the Anti-Corruption Act to address campaign finance, lobbying, elections, etc. Don't stand for the corruption from the Republicans and Democrats. Take a stand by support the Anti-Corruption Act.

thumb up

See attached, though I think it applies to both parties, not just the GOP.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
thumb up

See attached, though I think it applies to both parties, not just the GOP.

... laughing thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.