Supercar vs durability challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This car explosion broke up the multiversal beings that was merged into one to create the Antimonitor. Who can survive the car ram? Not only did this car separate them, it weakened all 3 of them to the point of WF being unable to lift his arms.

Originally posted by carver9
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46621939/SmartSelect_20191204-200029_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46621941/SmartSelect_20191204-200119_Chrome.jpg.html

The impact separated us...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46621942/SmartSelect_20191204-200140_Chrome.jpg.html

The One Above All
Beyonder
Owen at full power
God Doom
The Phoenix
Mangog
Thanos with the gauntlet
The Mad Celestial
Franklin Richards

DarkSaint85
It didn't weaken them.

Plus it's the UV Spectrum (John) in a Speed Force car.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

carver9
Lol... the car wasnt going that fast. They heard the horn before the car even showed up. Unless the SOUND from the horn was moving at greater than light speed, then...

I'm unclear on how powerful this car is which is the reason I made the thread. Also, they were weakened after this attack.

abhilegend
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
I can see sunlight from the sun 8.5 minutes after it left the sun.

Doesn't mean I can react at lightspeed does it.

Also, I thought you were done with this line of logic after the last time?

carver9
laughing out loud you're trying waaaaayyyy too hard. Also, the car couldnt have been achieving those speeds because again, they heard the horn and even after the impact, we still see huge chunks of the car (minor damage)...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46623994/SmartSelect_20191205-012329_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46623995/SmartSelect_20191205-012340_Chrome.jpg.html

Lol... this car have the durability of all of the Celestial race combined, plus a dash of Beyonder and God Doom shielding.

NemeBro
Doesn't the speed force protect Wally, Bart, and friends from most damage from collisions at massively FTL speeds? Wouldn't it do the same for the car? And I know Flash can talk at speeds far faster than sound, despite that being impossible. Perhaps the same principle applies to the car horn?

I'm not well-versed on Flash lore, but why would it be different?

DarkSaint85
Ok, let's play your way.

Durability/combat feats for TOAA?

carver9
Lol... huh? So you're saying the car horn is going massively FTL the speed of light? You're also saying the car was shielded and it was utilizing the speed force even though the sound from the horn beat the car to its destination? Got proof of any of this?

carver9
@Saint...

I'm not well versed at anything from TOAA. Im questioning if he could survive this car crashing into him which is the reason I'm asking for fts. I know absolutely nothing about TOAA showings and just a little about this car.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by NemeBro
Doesn't the speed force protect Wally, Bart, and friends from most damage from collisions at massively FTL speeds? Wouldn't it do the same for the car? And I know Flash can talk at speeds far faster than sound, despite that being impossible. Perhaps the same principle applies to the car horn?

I'm not well-versed on Flash lore, but why would it be different?

Carver uses this argument against all speed users in DC, am going to look for some of his posts arguing the opposite in a couple hours when I can.

DarkSaint85
@Saint...

I'm not well versed at anything from TOAA. Im questioning if he could survive this car crashing into him which is the reason I'm asking for fts. I know absolutely nothing about TOAA showings and just a little about this car.

Cool.

It one shot kills TOAA based on him having zero feats.

NemeBro
Lol... huh? So you're saying the car horn is going massively FTL the speed of light? You're also saying the car was shielded and it was utilizing the speed force even though the sound from the horn beat the car to its destination? Got proof of any of this? Buddy, can you read?

abhilegend
Nope

carver9
Buddy, can you read?

Found this. From Flash/Speed Buggy Special...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46626505/SmartSelect_20191205-014717_Chrome.jpg.html

This thread can be closed. This is just a TERRIBLE low showing for WF and the crew and yes, it was utilizing the speed force here.

StiltmanFTW
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SimplisticEnlightenedHartebeest-max-1mb.gif

abhilegend
Found this. From Flash/Speed Buggy Special...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46626505/SmartSelect_20191205-014717_Chrome.jpg.html

This thread can be closed. This is just a TERRIBLE low showing for WF and the crew and yes, it was utilizing the speed force here.
That's a different buggy dude. Originally posted by NemeBro
Buddy, can you read?

carver9
That's a different buggy dude.

That is actually utilizing the speed force. thumb up

DarkSaint85
And why should the thread be closed?

We don't have any feats from TOAA suggesting even THAT buggy can't ohko him....

StiltmanFTW
Speed Buggy banged more chicks than Hugh Hefner

https://66.media.tumblr.com/df3c05eb8b0d5d657efe0d24450ddd6a/tumblr_inline_pj363r4sbs1smt1iz_1280.gif

carver9
Lol

carver9
@Dark...

So you think the vehicle can KO one above all? I'm ok with that if you think it. What about the rest?

DarkSaint85
What are their high AND low durability feats? I am not familiar with them

abhilegend
That is actually utilizing the speed force. thumb up
And? Originally posted by NemeBro
Buddy, can you read?

carver9
@Dark...

Not here to educate you. If you dont know then this thread isnt for you.

carver9
And?

Lol... so you have nothing? Either partake in the thread or let others debate.

DarkSaint85
@Dark...

Not here to educate you. If you dont know then this thread isnt for you.

Well you made the thread, so you must have SOME idea of these guys, right?

As of now, the car kills all of them. It split the Ultra Monitor apart, INCLUDING the WF (who was able to tank an enraged Superman's blows with a pinky), and who was fast enough to react to a planet thrown at him from another universe.

Anti Monitor, I need not name his feats. Without any scans of high AND lows from your side, I can only conclude they have none.

Galan007
Doesn't the speed force protect Wally, Bart, and friends from most damage from collisions at massively FTL speeds? Wouldn't it do the same for the car? And I know Flash can talk at speeds far faster than sound, despite that being impossible. Perhaps the same principle applies to the car horn? I don't see why not. We know that the speed force can also be used to massively upgrade tech, after all...

And what's the point of this thread? Seems like it was hastily made during a moment of anger? mmm

StiltmanFTW
I'm just glad we all agree that Speed Buggy rapes DC's fastest characters with ease thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't see why not. We know that the speed force can also be used to massively upgrade tech, after all...

And what's the point of this thread? Seems like it was hastily made during a moment of anger? mmm

Naah, not out of anger at all. I'm not pulling threads where people made multiple things with Hulk getting koed by Thing. I'm literally asking for showings from this car. What I'm seeing so far are assumptions.

DarkSaint85
That's like making a thread for Bushwhacker's acid bullets, lmao.

carver9
I wouldnt say that because we have a comparison here. It took the Antimontor out but John was perfectly fine. Didnt have a scratch. The car blew up, damaged and all but Mr. John was unphased.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's like making a thread for Bushwhacker's acid bullets, lmao.

It's spelled Bushwacker, bro.

No "h".

https://tinyurl.com/wp5cpqp

DeadpoolXXX
laughing out loud i like how the arguments have devolved today.

starts off with "the brothers cant even survive simple planetary destruction!!"

and now it's "the brothers cant even survive a simple car crash!!"

when people are so willing to ignore context like this just so they can throw temper tantrums and troll, you know their feefees have been absolutely raped. lmao.

abhilegend
Lol... so you have nothing? Either partake in the thread or let others debate.
No, what's your point? Originally posted by carver9
I wouldnt say that because we have a comparison here. It took the Antimontor out but John was perfectly fine. Didnt have a scratch. The car blew up, damaged and all but Mr. John was unphased.
Where was anti monitor taken out carter?

carver9
No, what's your point?
Where was anti monitor taken out carter?

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46621941/SmartSelect_20191204-200119_Chrome.jpg.html

DarkSaint85
Put it this way.

Reed grabs a random gun from his store cupboard. Says it can one shot Celestials. Proceeds to one shot Celestials.

Do we question it? Say that Celestials are weak? It's a low showing? Nahh. We assume that Reed is just that smart, he's the biggest brain in Marvel, he knows Celestials, all manner of assumptions.

Here, John is his own Power Battery now, is in a car that is powered by the SF and can literally drive in space......but no. We have to rank it. Ask for it's feats.

Lmao.

Diesldude
Lol... the car wasnt going that fast. They heard the horn before the car even showed up. Unless the SOUND from the horn was moving at greater than light speed, then...

I'm unclear on how powerful this car is which is the reason I made the thread. Also, they were weakened after this attack.

That shows they became aware of the car before it got there. Their awareness is FTL and faster than the car was traveling

Just like Perpetua "heard" the AM from universes away. Sound doesnt travel that far and that fast.

Diesldude
Once The AM sided with Perpetua, the other 2 brothers could have been fighting to split up from him and the car was the final straw.

The combined brothers took shots from perpetua and didnt split. She destroyed a universe on panel, flung a planet across universes and youre saying that the car had more damage output than her?

Galan007
Here, John is his own Power Battery now, is in a car that is powered by the SF and can literally drive in space......but no. We have to rank it. Ask for it's feats.

Lmao. Lets be honest here: if Superman wouldn't have dropped World Forger, we would not even be having this discussion right now.

That's what this has always been about.

abhilegend
Anti Monitor is split apart. Where is he taken out?

Diesldude

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
That shows they became aware of the car before it got there. Their awareness is FTL and faster than the car was traveling

Just like Perpetua "heard" the AM from universes away. Sound doesnt travel that far and that fast.

Lol... so Hawkgirl awareness is FTL and the sound from the horn is FTL? I need to see fts from this car and I also need to see fts proving that the horn is FTL as well. The explosion from the car weakened all 3 of them and separated them as well. Let's not be picky and choosy, please.

Galan007
Why are you fixating on the damn car horn, carver?

As was already mentioned, DC speedsters routinely TALK to each other when they're moving vastly beyond the speed of sound:
https://i.imgur.com/DDXClc7.jpg

The Speed Force allows for illogical shit like that, so why would this be any different?

Exactly how far are you willing to go to try and lowball here?

DeadpoolXXX
youve been here a long time galan. you should know by now that there are no depths these guys wont sink to when it comes to lowballing superman.

especially now that their feefees have been hurt so intensely. they are triggered beyond beliefsmile

carver9
Why are you fixating on the damn car horn, carver?

As was already mentioned, DC speedsters routinely TALK to each other when they're moving vastly beyond the speed of sound:
https://i.imgur.com/DDXClc7.jpg

The Speed Force allows for illogical shit like that, so why would this be any different?

Exactly how far are you willing to go to try and lowball here?

Not just the horn though. Theres no proof on how fast the car was going. Nothing!!! All I'm seeing so far are assumptions. Then the same explosion, John was able to withstand it without a scratch. I already asked for the thread to be closed because it's a low showing once I looked at the details of what happened.

They can talk at super speed but things like this doesnt carry over to the car though. It's like me using Red She Hulk showing where she punched her way back through a dimension for Hulk or using Jane Thor showings for Thor since she does have the power of Thor within her. We both know this would not be allowed, so why accept it here?

Gamma allows illogical things. Thor hammer allows illogical things. I would love to use Jane Thor doing surgical practice on people brains at Super speed or catching bullets for Thor, etc... but we both know how that would go.

I'm trying to figure out why you think this is lowballing?

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
laughing out loud i like how the arguments have devolved today.

starts off with "the brothers cant even survive simple planetary destruction!!"

and now it's "the brothers cant even survive a simple car crash!!"

when people are so willing to ignore context like this just so they can throw temper tantrums and troll, you know their feefees have been absolutely raped. lmao.

Galan007
Wait, did carver just try to liken the effects of the Speed Force to... Hulk and Thor?

*sighs* Not sure why I even try anymore... facepalm

carver9
Wait, did carver just try to liken the effects of the Speed Force to... Hulk and Thor?

Not sure why I even try anymore... facepalm

laughing out loud ... those are examples. All are identical power sources. We both know all of the Flashes do NOT tap into the speed force at identical power levels.

DarkSaint85
But that's Barry. Second only to Wally.

Who Galan has shown conversing even though he's running faster than light and death.....

carver9
@Dark...

So how good does the car use the speed force? Scans

DarkSaint85
It's Barry's car, it's not sentient. He's the one who gives it speed etc.

I can post scans of Barry if you want?

DarkSaint85
Put it this way.

Reed grabs a random gun from his store cupboard. Says it can one shot Celestials. Proceeds to one shot Celestials.

Do we question it? Say that Celestials are weak? It's a low showing? Nahh. We assume that Reed is just that smart, he's the biggest brain in Marvel, he knows Celestials, all manner of assumptions.

Lmao.

Carver, question for you. Why don't you question Reed's Celestial gun?

Why didn't you question Panther's claws when he hurt Immortal Hulk?

carver9
Sigh... I give up. The contradicting is unbearable. You're literally transferring fts from one character to another. Its mindboggling. I WILL remember this thread. Saved.

carver9
Your second question is irrelevant. Can the car speed steal? You're transferring fts, so you might as well add this as well. Show me the car speed stealing. Flash have done it, so have Jay. Superman vs the car, who wins if we allow speed steal?

Adam Grimes
Is the car sentient, Carver?

DarkSaint85
The car isn't a character though.....so don't see how I'm transferring feats from a character to another?

Then you also have John with the UV Spectrum

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Is the car sentient, Carver?

Not to my knowledge, no. Dont get the point of the question because even if it was or wasnt, we still do not pass fts from a character to an object or a person. Lol... we've NEVER done things like this.

-K-M-

LordGod

carver9
Lol... Lex Luthor beat that same Hawkgirl by stabbing her in the shoulder with a pole. Lol... if she was able to tax Antimonitor then I do NOT know what to say and they was at full power.

carver9
Also, AM was stomping her. The only thing she did was temporarily block his blast and got dropped afterward.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46712006/SmartSelect_20191205-173107_Chrome.jpg.html

Before this, he palmed her and was crushing her. She did NOTHING to him. This was before the car hit.

LordGod
You are such a terrible troll.

Hawkgirl explicitly has the power of the Source and was explicitly using it against AntiMonitor. That is my only point

Did you even read the story?>

carver9
Originally posted by LordGod
You are such a terrible troll.

Hawkgirl explicitly has the power of the Source and was explicitly using it against AntiMonitor. That is my only point

Did you even read the story?>

Show me her using it. Show me her weakening him. This is where the fight starts...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46712007/SmartSelect_20191205-174121_Chrome.jpg.html

I admit defeat. Post those scans. Issue #36. Go!!!

Also, here is more proof that once they changed into Anti-Monitor, they were at complete power. They were not weakened...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46712008/SmartSelect_20191205-173838_Chrome.jpg.html

Diesldude
I dont see a problem with it and i'll explain my reasoning.......

Each of the bros were already weakened significanty when they merged into UltraMonitor as they had each taken a 3 dimensional body.

UltraMonitor (and therefore each of the brothers) was logically further weakened as a result of the battle with Perpetua.

Perpetua then gave control of the UltraMonitor's remaining power to AntiMonitor.

AntiMonitor was then put in an extended battle with Hawkgirl (who is tapping the energy of the Source) and possibly even Shayne (who is tapping 6D power). I can only assume this further weakened him.

THEN the Flash buggy struck AntiMonitor and disabled the fusion.

The Marvel guys really need to stop pretending like the bros were anywhere near their full power here. The trolling and desperation is ridiculous. thumb up good post.

Adam Grimes

LordGod
Show me her using it. Show me her weakening him. This is where the fight starts...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46712007/SmartSelect_20191205-174121_Chrome.jpg.html You don't think it's plausible that his power could have been reduced after an extended fight with a being who is tapping the power of the fcuking SOURCE?

lol. You're terrible at this.

Also, here is more proof that once they changed into Anti-Monitor, they were at complete power. They were not weakened...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46712008/SmartSelect_20191205-173838_Chrome.jpg.html Read the scan again, my dimwitted friend.

Perpetua gave AntiMonitor back the ALE. That's all she did for his power.

The only way she could have brought all of the bros back to full power is if she gave them 6D bodies- which was obviously never implied, so therefore we cannot assume it happened. She put AntiMonitor in control of the fused 3D body and gave him back the ALE. That is all.

LordGod
thumb up good post. Thanks.

It's completely wasted on these trolls, though. sad

Diesldude
Thanks.

It's completely wasted on these trolls, though. sad no matter how much proof you bring these guys will never accept it, almost like asking them to convert to another religion LOL.

carver9
You don't think it's plausible that his power could have been reduced after an extended fight with a being who is tapping the power of the fcuking SOURCE?

lol. You're terrible at this.

Read the scan again, my dimwitted friend.

Perpetua gave AntiMonitor back the ALE. That's all she did for his power.

The only way she could have brought all of the bros back to full power is if she gave them 6D bodies- which was obviously never implied, so therefore we cannot assume it happened. She put AntiMonitor in control of the fused 3D body and gave him back the ALE. That is all.

She outright say he is at full power. What is wrong with you. No, you're terrible at this and it's sad. Troll!!!

Show me the extended fight. I'm not going to sit here and guess things with you. Show me the fight or stop debating the topic.

carver9
no matter how much proof you bring these guys will never accept it, almost like asking them to convert to another religion LOL.

That's the thing, he didnt provide anything. You all are just DC trolls.

-K-M-

xJLxKing

Diesldude

carver9
Or they just got taken out by a car just like the supposedly multiversal Hawkgirl got taken out by a stab in the shoulder from Lex with a pole. I'm sure if Ares got taken out by a truck or Juggernaut got taken out by a rocket, or Hulk was dropped by Thing, they wouldnt be looked at anymore as powerful beings and would be lowballed from here to next Wednesday. Wait, didnt that happen already?

MrMind
everything just circle its way back to the Hulk lol

carver9
And Thing, and Juggernaut, and Thor, and Surfer. Just imagine if Surfer got taken out by a vehicle. Imagine it. Close your eyes. Clear your mind. Relax. Think about the threads you, abhi, Philo and many others would make.

Adam Grimes
Surfer got choked by T'challa. How often do you see that being brought up *seriously* in a debate involving Surfer?

You are the one trying to low-ball because of insecurity, my friend.

MrMind
but Supercar>TOAA, TOAA has no combat and durability feats

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o6wNKjI7XkipBHUjK/giphy.gif

DarkSaint85
A random gun from Reed's closet shouldn't one-shot abstracts... But it happened. That's comics.

And nobody questions Celestials because of Reed and a random gun we've never seen before or since.

Nobody questions Immortal Hulk despite Panther's claws or a mid herald like Iron Man dropping him with Project Helios a weapon we've not seen before or again.

Yet here...

carver9
Surfer got choked by T'challa. How often do you see that being brought up *seriously* in a debate involving Surfer?

You are the one trying to low-ball because of insecurity, my friend.

It was mentioned that Surfer allowed it to happen and it does get mentioned.

carver9
🤣🤣🤣... you always mention black Panther claws.

StiltmanFTW
Same claws that tore Mephisto's heart out and hurt Klaw http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

carver9
Yep, those same claws. They're vibranium, right?

StiltmanFTW
Anti-metal, actually.

But claws themselves weren't the problem, it was the energy attack BP channeled through them.

Which could've been a number of things.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Anti-metal, actually.

But claws themselves weren't the problem, it was the energy attack BP channeled through them.

Make sense. So much knowledge

CatL18
AM in JL#37 is theoretically at least as strong as AM in COIE, right?
Considering the fact that AM consumed Monitor and WF, AM may be more powerful than AM in COIE.

DarkSaint85
Same claws that tore Mephisto's heart out and hurt Klaw http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

Are they? Proof? Scans. I note that nobody said anything about Project Helios thumb up

DarkSaint85
Anti-metal, actually.

So assumptions. Which Carver is perfectly happy to make. Proves his hypocrisy.

After all, this is a comic where a character can hear her son calling for help from several universes away.....nigh instantaneously.

And we're quibbling about the sound of a horn lmao.

StiltmanFTW
Are they? Proof? Scans. I note that nobody said anything about Project Helios thumb up

https://i.ibb.co/w62WcCX/Anti-Metal-Claws-JPG.jpg

Yield, DS.

--
Nobody said anything about Helios, because you were right, it was a single time use plot device pulled out of Tony's ass.

DarkSaint85
We should make a thread and ask for showings of this Helios. Because I have seen nothing, NOTHING! no FEATS of this weapon, only assumptions!

What a low showing for Hulk, when a random blast of energy takes him out. Like a Honda laughing out loud

carver9
It was a Nuke of SUNLIGHT, Immortal Hulk OLD weakness. You can ask for fts if you want but I accept the showing. Glad he got over that weakness though. You dont think it's an issue that Antimonitor got taken out by an exploding car and weakened afterwards or Hawkgirl getting dropped by a pole to the shoulder and was weakened after this as well? The same Hawkgirl that was able to block attacks from Anti-M? I know you love DC but closing your eyes to this isnt helping you.

DarkSaint85
Wait now we're on Hawkgirl? Isn't she packing the totality? Let me know. Her wings are what's the totality.

Or are you saying she's street level? Be clear. Stop trying to be cute, because you're terrible at this innocence act.

carver9
Lol... nothing in my post is me trying to act innocent. I'm discussing showings with you. Nothing more, nothing less. The scene where I'm talking about where she was stabbed, her wings were active. Here you go, dont think you know what showing I'm talking about.

Fights start. Even before this its referenced she is using that power you're defending...
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46737746/SmartSelect_20191206-095429_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46737745/SmartSelect_20191206-095414_Chrome.jpg.html

Luthor ducks her and stabs her in the shoulder with a shard he picked up off of the ground...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46737747/SmartSelect_20191206-095513_Chrome.jpg.html

Proof that it takes her out. It straight up snatch that power clean up out of her. The pole strike...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46737748/SmartSelect_20191206-095602_Chrome.jpg.html

I can only imagine...

celeyhyga17
And nobody questions Celestials because of Reed and a random gun we've never seen before or since.

Lol a lot do actually. All the time..

Nyways this thread is silly.

The one to blame really is Snyder. He tries to be cool & off the wall, but comes out as all over the place.

carver9
Lol... nothing in my post is me trying to act innocent. I'm discussing showings with you. Nothing more, nothing less. The scene where I'm talking about where she was stabbed, her wings were active. Here you go, dont think you know what showing I'm talking about.

Fights start. Even before this its referenced she is using that power you're referencing...
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46737746/SmartSelect_20191206-095429_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46737745/SmartSelect_20191206-095414_Chrome.jpg.html

Luthor ducks her and stabs her in the shoulder with a shard he picked up off of the ground...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46737747/SmartSelect_20191206-095513_Chrome.jpg.html

Proof that it takes her out. It straight up snatch that power clean up out of her. The pole strike...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46737748/SmartSelect_20191206-095602_Chrome.jpg.html

I can only imagine...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46737770/SmartSelect_20191206-100449_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46737771/SmartSelect_20191206-100504_Chrome.jpg.html

abhilegend

Fights start. Even before this its referenced she is using that power you're defending...

I can only imagine...
So, what are you trying to prove here again?

Enough trolling, tell us what is this all about?

DarkSaint85
You know what this is leading to, right?

Proxima Midnight and her spear which random Wakandans outreacted. Just a heads-up.

carver9
So, what are you trying to prove here again?

Enough trolling, tell us what is this all about?

Wait, why do you think this is trolling?

abhilegend
Wait, why do you think this is trolling?
You don't think it is?

carver9
You don't think it is?

You saying this thread is trolling is like me saying you mentioning the Thing vs Hulk fight and making ongoing threads circling this fight is trolling. I actually went into each of your threads and debated you. So again, why do you consider this trolling? What in my posts are trolling?

carver9
@Dark...

Aren't you the guy that called Jane weak in the Avengers book because she couldnt stop that city level asteroid and then used it against Immortal Hulk and Vision to downplay their Avengers showing?

DarkSaint85
I took those feats from her respect thread though.

You can't say I'm low-ballling when her fans are using it as her high end feats can you????

StiltmanFTW
Respect threads are not always made by fans, sometimes they are made by bored nerds.

Jane's best feat is tearing through those adamantium-vibranium doors with her bare hands, probably.

Retarded feat, even *if* said adamantium was secondary.

carver9
Dark, you was lowballing. Just own up to it. It's ok. All I'm saying is, I'm literally debating a showing and asking for fts. My bad if you all feel like this is a lowball attempt because it's not.

DarkSaint85
Except you started the entire topic with.....likening it to a Honda Accord.

Don't pretend with me. I know you.

carver9
Lol... that was obviously a joke. I'm going to keep making jokes as long as I'm Carver9. If you truly believe I thought that was a Honda accord. Lol.

abhilegend
You saying this thread is trolling is like me saying you mentioning the Thing vs Hulk fight and making ongoing threads circling this fight is trolling. I actually went into each of your threads and debated you. So again, why do you consider this trolling? What in my posts are trolling?
ermm

Thing koed hulk. Here no such thing happened.

What's the purpose of this thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.