Sasuke vs Yusuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Both at peak power.

Who wins?

NemeBro
Sasuke comfortably. Yusuke can put up a fight but Sasuke holds the advantages in speed, raw power, and versatility.

Stoic
Imo speed and raw power go to Yusuke. Sasuke has more exotic powers. You can't forget Yusuke's awakened power levels. They should be close in power but I think that Yusuke has a slightly deeper well. Doubtful? Look at how fast Hieh became and how his power levels climbed once he reached S Class. Yusuke was still more powerful than him and at least as fast.

I think this would be extremely close.

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
Imo speed and raw power go to Yusuke. Sasuke has more exotic powers. You can't forget Yusuke's awakened power levels. They should be close in power but I think that Yusuke has a slightly deeper well. Doubtful? Look at how fast Hieh became and how his power levels climbed once he reached S Class. Yusuke was still more powerful than him and at least as fast.

I think this would be extremely close.

No one in the YYH verse can beat Boruto Sasuke, let alone EOS Naruto Sasuke.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX
No one in the YYH verse can beat Boruto Sasuke, let alone EOS Naruto Sasuke.

Based on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.