Hulk (2003 film) vs Mysterio (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The green monster Hulk is facing off against the Spider-Man villain Mysterio in a fight to the death.

Battle Location: New York City.

juggerman
Hulk thunderclaps Mysterio to death

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggerman
Hulk thunderclaps Mysterio to death

2003 Hulk can thunderclap?

Since when?

juggerman
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
2003 Hulk can thunderclap?

Since when?

Did he not? Maybe I'm misremembering then. Mysterio has nothing that can put this Hulk down. He'll just keep getting bigger and stronger. So it's either an endless stalemate or Hulk eventually scores a lucky hit and ends the conflict in one blow. I'd put my money on the latter

StiltmanFTW
Did he not? Maybe I'm misremembering then.

You're probably thinking of the MCU film, which came out in 2008.

Mysterio has nothing that can put this Hulk down. He'll just keep getting bigger and stronger. So it's either an endless stalemate or Hulk eventually scores a lucky hit and ends the conflict in one blow. I'd put my money on the latter

Lee's Hulk was a beast, but he also struggled with those hilarious dogs for a while.

Such a shitty scene.

juggerman
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're probably thinking of the MCU film, which came out in 2008.

Lee's Hulk was a beast, but he also struggled with those hilarious dogs for a while.

Such a shitty scene.

Probably.

He also shrugged off explosions, high caliber bullets and ton of other things. Nothing Mysterio showed will stop Hulk. Now idk if those glasses gave him access to more Stark tech than we saw in the film, but that would be the only hope for a win against this Hulk

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
This will probably be a painfully long affair, considering the illusions and all that. Hulk might spend the first hour just running in circles. Don't see Mysterio winning unless Hulk gets bored and BFR's himself though.

juggerman
If Mysterio knew about Betty he could maybe hope to calm Hulk down with illusions of her.

Surtur
Does someone need to thunderclap in order to show they can? It's not a specific power, it's just a strong guy clapping his hands together and letting the resulting shockwave do the rest.

If this Hulk has no on screen feats of a thunderclap, the question becomes...how strong, at minimum, would one need to be in order to have an effective thunderclap? And does this version of Hulk possess that much strength?

I don't recall Superman from Superman Returns(the one who can lift an island while weakened) doing a thunderclap, but it'd be weird to say nothing would happen if he clapped his hands together full force.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, we need such a feat.

Otherwise the character is considered to be simply too dumb to use it as an attack, even if he's strong enough.

riv6672

John Murdoch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.