Thanos vs. Mjolnir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
During Endgame.

If the Avengers knocked Thanos to the ground and Cap laid Mjolnir on his chest, like Thor did to Loki here-

https://i.postimg.cc/3N4ptV5X/Untitled.jpg

What happens?

Does Thanos overpower the hammer's enchantment and get back up, or is he fully incapacitated?

ShadowFyre
No. I don't thin he can.

Also f right now Helas is the only one that can overpower it

Surtur
This really depends on how you think the enchantment works. Kurse was able to swat away the hammer. Some have tried to claim the enchantment doesn't work while the hammer is in the air. So if you believe that then no Thanos can't do it.

DeadpoolXXX
hulk couldn't even budge the hammer during the first avengers movie. i know thanos is stronger then hulk but still.

to lift mjolnir you either need to be worthy, or be more magically powerful then odin as to override the enchantment. thanos is neither of those things, so he'd be trapped indefinitely in this scenario.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Surtur
This really depends on how you think the enchantment works. Kurse was able to swat away the hammer. Some have tried to claim the enchantment doesn't work while the hammer is in the air. So if you believe that then no Thanos can't do it. altering mjolnir's flight path isnt the same as lifting it off the ground.

LordGod
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
to lift mjolnir you either need to be worthy, or be more magically powerful then odin as to override the enchantment. Hmm......So how does Hela fit into that?

DeadpoolXXX
we know hela used to wield mjolnir before odin banished her

https://i.postimg.cc/htLKP3r2/0.png

so it's possible that she still had some kind of connection to it, which allowed her to stop it......not to mention that she is also ludicrously powerful and would eviscerate thanos, even in her weakened state. so thats neither here nor there. wink

Psychotron
Thanos fails to lift the hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.