Black Hebrew Israelite Jersey Shooter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Lestov16
So this was a definite terror attack. Good to know.

Surtur
Whoops: Rep. Rashida Tlaib blames 'white supremacy' for the Jersey City attack. The suspects were black nationalists.

lol

Robtard
Judaic Terrorism

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Judaic Terrorism

Israeli terrorism?

Israel has, after all, engaged in kidnappings.

Robtard
I don't think the Black Hebrew Israelites are affiliated with the Israeli government.

Bashar Teg
I don't think the Black Hebrew Israelites are affiliated with the Israeli government.

why bother explaining

Surtur
Or are they?!!

cdtm

You're right. No sense pushing the documented crimes of a government into an unaffiliated third party. wink

Funny thing is, I normally support Israel, but some of the strategies do sour me. Like how they kidnapped one of their own out of England. Or, their part in the Dikko affair, and the retaliatory wrongful imprisonment of engineers abroad.

Lighter332

cdtm

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm

We don't really know that. They claim to have Jewish ancestry. For all we know, maybe they do?

Nah, they don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.