Challenge the Arrowverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
As of Crisis, the established DC live-action multiverse, or Arrowverse as it is commonly referred to, is bigger than ever. Hell, they even have the Spectre now, though he admittedly still lacks feats for the time being. Here is a list of all the universes included in the live-action multiverse as of the latest Crisis episode:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DC_Multiverse_worlds#Arrowverse

And yeah, I know everything barring a handful of superheroes and one supervillain are currently erased, but that obviously won't be the case by the end of it.

So, the question is simple. Which other live-action universal/multiversal settings can challenge and/or defeat this one in terms of power at this point?

juggerman
Smallville Clark would wreck most if not all of them. There's a reason they depowered him for this crossover

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by juggerman
Smallville Clark would wreck most if not all of them. There's a reason they depowered him for this crossover

Methinks you are misunderstanding. All of those separate universes are being collectively grouped as part of the Arrowverse media multiverse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrowverse

So, I am asking which other live-action setting can take on this entire multiverse, Smallville-universe and all the others included. Because they have been tied to each other via direct onscreen crossovers now.

TheVaultDweller
Besides, Batman 66 was also included, so that means Adam West Batman, who probably has anti-flannel spray.

juggerman
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Methinks you are misunderstanding. All of those separate universes are being collectively grouped as part of the Arrowverse media multiverse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrowverse

So, I am asking which other live-action setting can take on this entire multiverse, Smallville-universe and all the others included. Because they have been tied to each other via direct onscreen crossovers now.

Yup my bad. That's what skimming will get you.

Maybe an all powerful being like Genie or Bruce Almighty could blink them out of existence. But the Flash team consistently invents ridiculously powerful objects that let them punch well above their weight class. Ray Palmer also does that crap so they would probably create an anti genie lamp that cripples Genie or an atheism ray gun for Bruce

TheVaultDweller
The jerk part in me really wants an atheism gun now. Just for the lulz. It really will be the last time that Jehovah's Witness comes knocking. evil face

Also, Arrowverse has some haxy characters as well, like Mxy:

kNghH0cJk44

riv6672

carthage
Legion
The Giant alien from MIB

Any franchise that has good writers and better budgets for their shows??

riv6672
^^^so, NCIS-verse FTW? laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
The giant alien from MIB takes all movieverses imo. Even the gods. He plays marbles with universes that God's live in.

TheVaultDweller
Well, the Anti-Monitor erased all universes in the Arrowverse, including ones like Lucifer's, which contain beings like the biblical capital-G God and such. So, he operates on a similar scale. Granted, he did need a bit of prep work to do this.

carthage

TheVaultDweller
And no one claimed, hinted or even remotely implied that it was connected to anything outside of the DC multiverse (which contains at the very least 898 separate universes, based on onscreen Earth numbering). In fact, I outright posted a link to a list of what is included, in the OP. If you read any other implication in my posts, it's purely a construct of your imagination.

And yes, a version of the biblical God is a character within the TV show, Lucifer, so canonically a part of the Arrowverse.

riv6672

juggerman
Arrowverse just added the DCCU and Green Lantern to their line up.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, and Doom Patrol, which includes quasi-abstract reality warpers like Mr Nobody.

Josh_Alexander
Well, I have a good one. The Watchmen Universe with Dr.Manhattan in what would be known as Doomsday Clock

LMAO

Josh_Alexander
Well, the Anti-Monitor erased all universes in the Arrowverse, including ones like Lucifer's, which contain beings like the biblical capital-G God and such. So, he operates on a similar scale. Granted, he did need a bit of prep work to do this.

Lucifer Morningstar stands above the Anti Monitor.

Putinbot1
As of Crisis, the established DC live-action multiverse, or Arrowverse as it is commonly referred to, is bigger than ever. Hell, they even have the Spectre now, though he admittedly still lacks feats for the time being. Here is a list of all the universes included in the live-action multiverse as of the latest Crisis episode:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DC_Multiverse_worlds#Arrowverse

And yeah, I know everything barring a handful of superheroes and one supervillain are currently erased, but that obviously won't be the case by the end of it.

So, the question is simple. Which other live-action universal/multiversal settings can challenge and/or defeat this one in terms of power at this point? Doctor Who

KingD19
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Lucifer Morningstar stands above the Anti Monitor.

He clearly doesn't as he did nothing in Crisis but give Constantine & Co. a way to go to Purgatory. He enjoys living enough that if he had the power to stop AM, he'd have done so. Even his dad who is straight up God, and his mom who is an equally powerful Goddess didn't stop it.

FrothByte
I guess the MCU might stand a chance considering they have beings like Dormammu, Ego, Thanos w/ IG, Surtur, Hela and the Ancient One. Even then it's tough to beat the sheer number of exotic powers the Arrowverse brings to the table.

Maybe the Once Upon a Time and Supernatural shows can take a shot... but I haven't finished those shows yet so can't say with certainty.

I'm not as up to date with the Arrowverse as I should be, so I'll just watch this thread from the sidelines.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
He clearly doesn't as he did nothing in Crisis but give Constantine & Co. a way to go to Purgatory. He enjoys living enough that if he had the power to stop AM, he'd have done so. Even his dad who is straight up God, and his mom who is an equally powerful Goddess didn't stop it.

Okay, first thing, you must realize the factor of plot device. This is something that happens very often in both Marvel and DC.

Many times the true intentions of super cosmic beings like Lucifer, The Presence, TOAA, etc. are unknown. That's the excuse writers and directors always use to exclude this individuals from taking part in mayor events.

In this particular case, Lucifer not participating in the Crisis doesn't mean he isn't powerful enough to stop it. On the contrary, his apathetic behaviour when realizing what's going on proves how meaningful the Anti Monitor's intentions are to him.

If Lucifer was feeling threatened in any way, I'm sure he would have taken part, as he has taken part in multiple occasions within his own universe.

Lucifer isn't an apathetic being towards threats, and he does possess mechanisms to defeat high tier beings like the AM.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I guess the MCU might stand a chance considering they have beings like Dormammu, Ego, Thanos w/ IG, Surtur, Hela and the Ancient One. Even then it's tough to beat the sheer number of exotic powers the Arrowverse brings to the table.

Maybe the Once Upon a Time and Supernatural shows can take a shot... but I haven't finished those shows yet so can't say with certainty.

I'm not as up to date with the Arrowverse as I should be, so I'll just watch this thread from the sidelines.

The thing is that the Crisis event canonically connected nearly every live-action DC franchise that has ever existed as being part of one vast multiverse. And I do mean nearly all of them. At one point, CW Grant Gustin Flash was having a conversation with DCEU Ezra Miller Flash (who also references DCEU Cyborg), just to give one example. But you also had Smallville, Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Batman 66, Birds of Prey and a bunch of others tied in. Even characters like Lucifer were featured. The sheer scale of it is enormous at this point, hence me posting this challenge. Because, as it stands, I can't personally point to any other live-action franchise that stands a chance. The MIB and Star Trek answers are probably the best suggestions so far. The MCU might do so down the line once they get further into the multiverse and the What If stuff though.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte

The MCU isn't ready yet to face multiversal threats like The Anti Monitor. At least not manus in manu.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Doctor Who

I'm not really a big Doctor Who guy. Just seen odd episodes here and there while visiting friends who watch it. Got any examples of what that 'verse is packing?

Josh_Alexander
I have another: Bruce All Mighty U.

KingD19
Okay, first thing, you must realize the factor of plot device. This is something that happens very often in both Marvel and DC.

Many times the true intentions of super cosmic beings like Lucifer, The Presence, TOAA, etc. are unknown. That's the excuse writers and directors always use to exclude this individuals from taking part in mayor events.

In this particular case, Lucifer not participating in the Crisis doesn't mean he isn't powerful enough to stop it. On the contrary, his apathetic behaviour when realizing what's going on proves how meaningful the Anti Monitor's intentions are to him.

If Lucifer was feeling threatened in any way, I'm sure he would have taken part, as he has taken part in multiple occasions within his own universe.

Lucifer isn't an apathetic being towards threats, and he does possess mechanisms to defeat high tier beings like the AM.

Show me some feats from FOX/DC Lucifer that put him on a high enough power level to stop Anti-Monitor.

Putinbot1
I'm not really a big Doctor Who guy. Just seen odd episodes here and there while visiting friends who watch it. Got any examples of what that 'verse is packing?
The Grace etc.
BIOLOGICAL TYPE:
Great Old Ones
AFFILIATED WITH:
Guardians of Time
PLACE OF ORIGIN:
Outside of time
FIRST MENTIONED IN:
The Judgement of Isskar
FIRST SEEN IN:
The Chaos Pool
APPEARANCES:
AUDIO: The End
AUDIO: Consequences
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

The Official Digital Toolset for Dungeons & Dragons
VISIT D&D BEYOND
Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

The Grace were Great Old Ones that existed in a state of non-existence outside of time and space, who created the Key to Time and used the Black and White Guardians as their agents.

They worked to hold the universe together and occasionally stepped into reality to prevent it from falling apart. Zara saw them as having the appearance of imps, and stated they had no bones.

Josh_Alexander
Show me some feats from FOX/DC Lucifer that put him on a high enough power level to stop Anti-Monitor.

Well, he stands beyond Multiversal Scale beings for instance, as he was created before it and therefore before the AM.

Also, he could anytime find the Flaming Sword which can kill any being even presumably Omnipotent ones.

KingD19
Well, he stands beyond Multiversal Scale beings for instance, as he was created before it and therefore before the AM.

Also, he could anytime find the Flaming Sword which can kill any being even presumably Omnipotent ones.

Prove that. Saying it doesnt make it true. He's never done anything even close to that scale of power in the show so prove it or stop claiming it.

And he threw Uriel's sword into a void after he opened a portal for his mom. He cant just go back and get it.

Josh_Alexander
Prove that. Saying it doesnt make it true. He's never done anything even close to that scale of power in the show so prove it or stop claiming it.

And he threw Uriel's sword into a void after he opened a portal for his mom. He cant just go back and get it.

Well, there are no other versions of Lucifer are there? That's why Constantine had to go to that specific Earth to find him. Not like Superman, where we have different versions of the same being.

A being who falls within Universal Rules would have replicas of himself in other Universes of the same Multiverse.

That's why the Anti Monitor falls under a Multiversal level, because he trascends the Universe.

Now, Lucifer transcends the Multiverse because he wasn't born with it. Through the various episodes of Lucifer, he made it clear that he was a child when his father (God/Presence) made "creation" (multiverse).

So that mere notion puts Lucifer above the Monitors, which is expected as that's how it is in the comics. And which makes sence, as Lucifer didn't care a shit about the Monitors.

Regarding the Flaming Sword, come on, Lucifer isn't stupid, I have no doubt he could get it if he so wished for it.

TheVaultDweller
I saw now Legion got mentioned as well. I don't see it, purely because of scope. The Legion-verse has some extremely powerful characters, but they are very limited in number. You basically have Legion, the Shadow King, to a lesser degree Xavier, and the two 4-D Time avatars and their guard dogs, the Time Eaters. But that's about it. Though, in theory, a similar situation to the Arrowverse could be created via time-travel, as we've seen two versions of the Shadow King onscreen together (one about three decades older than the other) due to time-travel shenanigans. But yeah, I wouldn't bet on that. And there are tons of time-travelers in the Arrowverse as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.