NFL commissioner fed up with Kaepernick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Bout time

Patient_Leech
TRIGGER WARNING, PLEASE!!

IT SHOWS HIM KNEELING!!!

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!! crybaby

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Bout time

Oh the tears over this are gonna be delicious.

Tzeentch
https://old.vocaroo.com/i/s0qJ1QcOVt3W

dadudemon
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
TRIGGER WARNING, PLEASE!!

IT SHOWS HIM KNEELING!!!

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!! crybaby

crylaugh

Archaeopteryx
Kaepernick? And somewhere paint is drying

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I laughed so hard I almost vomited out my diaphragm.

cdtm
Sounds like Kaepernick is the one done with the NFL.

They extended an opportunity to do an NFL thing away from media eyes, and he made it clear his first priority is media exposure. The NFL doesn't want that, so that is that.

Maybe it's a good decision, Kaepernick made a lot of money from endorsements, and doesn't want to jeopardize that by shutting them out.

On the other hand, they're also a capricious lot, so it's entirely possible with the drama behind him, and NFL ties severed, they may lose interest in him as a spokes person.

BrolyBlack
The way the 9ners are playing I doubt Rob misses him

snowdragon
Originally posted by cdtm

They extended an opportunity to do an NFL thing away from media eyes, and he made it clear his first priority is media exposure. The NFL doesn't want that, so that is that.

Maybe it's a good decision, Kaepernick made a lot of money from endorsements, and doesn't want to jeopardize that by shutting them out.

On the other hand, they're also a capricious lot, so it's entirely possible with the drama behind him, and NFL ties severed, they may lose interest in him as a spokes person.

It's pretty obvious he's a better fit for nike.

Surtur
Didn't he opt out of a contract he had? Giggle.

dadudemon

Sounds like he wants attention.

A lot.

He should go into acting and/or become an Instagram influencer.

Surtur
I'll say what I said before: if this is really about the love of the game then he can go to another country and play. Will he take a pay cut? Yeah, but he is already set for life so who cares.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The way the 9ners are playing I doubt Rob misses him

I'm not one to really care about the NFL or its players, whomever they are. Sure I'll get slightly excited if the 49ers are in the Superbowl, but that's about it.

My issue was with the utterly moronic reactionary and/or follow-the-marching-orders people (they know who they are) who called Kaepernick a scumbag, unAmerican, traitor etc and insisted he be punished because he knelt peacefully. It was his right to kneel peacefully; he didn't harm anyone.

BrolyBlack

cdtm
Well, that's the thing if it. Free expression just means the government won't lock you up for expressing yourself.

But criticism is free expression, too. wink

Of course, this freedom also doesn't stop companies from firing open racists and bigots, so there's good and bad to it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch

Good to know I'm not the only one with a hatred for Warwick Davis.

Bashar Teg

precisely. nfl is the bitter scorned ex gf insisting that it was actually she who dumped him

Robtard
NFL's Goodell says league was 'wrong' on player protests

FL commissioner Roger Goodell on Friday called for peaceful protests against police brutality, reversing past opposition to such demonstrations and saying the NFL admits "we were wrong for not listening" to players earlier. -snip

LoL @ all the whingers in here who through a hissy fit because some players peacefully kneeled. Calling them "unamerican" and similar.

Bashar Teg
yet no mention of kaepernick. what a noble and cowardly message that sends. did kaepernick f*ck his wife or something?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yet no mention of kaepernick. what a noble and cowardly message that sends. did kaepernick f*ck his wife or something?

You know, maybe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.