Baleman vs Angry Pomeranian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Continuing the Man vs Beast trend these days, we have our human combatant:

Bale Batman.

vs

Our animal comatant. The cute, the cuddly:

Gidget from Secret Life of Pets.

Round 1: No armor/gadgets for Batman.

Round 2: Armor. No gadget/weapons for Batman.

Round 3: Full armor and gadgets for Batman.

Will the human prevail or does this cute and cuddly pet defeat the caped crusader?

TheVaultDweller
Feats for Gidget? stick out tongue

Nibedicus

TheVaultDweller
Damn, going by that clip, this match is legit lol. I will need to ponder this more. Still think the armour might be too much to deal with for those short claws and fangs though.

BruceSkywalker
Ponder this I have... Gidget is too fast for Baleman... He loses

I have spoken

Nibedicus

TheVaultDweller
It depends on which blunt force feats you look at for Baleman, IMO. He actually has a few pretty decent high ends that often get overlooked in these battle threads.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/10/105634/4309273-van.gif

And at the end of this clip:

QdU00GC91pU

Though granted, those are body/leg impacts. Not hits to the head. If the dog gives him a flying kick to the head with the force to floor crocodile, then, yeah, it would probably rock him hard.

Nibedicus

TheVaultDweller
Well, to be fair, a normal person would also pulverise their legs or spine trying to do what Baleman did in those clips. But yeah, as I mentioned, I don't see him taking a lot of headshots, which means the dog has a good shot across the board.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.