Average Kryptonian vs Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
how does an average adult kryptonian under the yellow sun fair against Joe Fixit

lawest9
The average kryptonian rips Joe a new one.

StiltmanFTW
Male or female?

Huge difference.

deft
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Male or female?

Huge difference.

This. If the kryptonian is male, Hulk eat him and if the kryptonian is female Hulk rapes her.

Adam Grimes
Fixit would get penetrated with a mop inside the school bathroom if he tried to rape a Kryptonian tbh.

carver9
Your average kryptonian gets one punched.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Your average kryptonian gets one punched. Not by the weakest Hulk incarnation, no sir.

StiltmanFTW
Fixit wasn't the weakest.

lawest9
Fixit wasn't the weakest. Then who was? he's certainty far from the strongest.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
Then who was? he's certainty far from the strongest.

Wrong.

According to Grimm - who is very familiar with Savage Hulk - Fixit was almost as strong as Savage. Grimm was amped at the time, too.

Various incarnations of Hulk either being separated from Banner or with Banner in control of them were weaker, as they had durability problems and/or couldn't get stronger with rage.

We can't rule those out, as they've had plenty of appearances.

lawest9
Wrong.

According to Grimm - who is very familiar with Savage Hulk - Fixit was almost as strong as Savage. Grimm was amped at the time, too.

Various incarnations of Hulk either being separated from Banner or with Banner in control of them were weaker, as they had durability problems and/or couldn't get stronger with rage.

We can't rule those out, as they've had plenty of appearances. I'm not wrong inasmuch as I've read more than once that Fixit strength level was Class 75 with the same potential for rage induced limitless levels as most other incarnations of Hulk, the writers apparently changed thst over time I imagine, but regardless I still go with the Kryptonians.

StiltmanFTW
Class system is greatly flawed.

Even with that 75 number pulled from a secondary source, you can imagine how various Bannerless and Banner-controlled Hulks would be lower than that... so not sure why you bring it up.

And it's a single Kryptonian here, not Kryptonians.

lawest9
I understand what the thread is about, and I brought that up because some sources listed Fixit as the weakest Hulk version, but first hand or secondary if some versions of Hulk are weaker than that as you just alluded...........then Fixit or possibly somewhat stronger is not one shotting the average Kryptonian.

StiltmanFTW
We never talked about him one-shotting anyone or anything.

You clearly want to suck on a kryptonian dick, bro --- but you choke on it too much to be effective wink

lawest9
We never talked about him one-shotting anyone or anything.

You clearly want to suck on a kryptonian dick, bro --- but you choke on it too much to be effective wink You apparantly suck on your own green one "bro", the one that grows in your mouth the angrier it gets and impedes your own effectiveness.😆

Damborgson
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Fixit would get penetrated with a mop inside the school bathroom if he tried to rape a Kryptonian tbh.

Let's calm down there Monty...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
You apparantly suck on your own green one "bro", the one that grows in your mouth the angrier it gets and impedes your own effectiveness.😆

This is our love story, lawest... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

22VmzX35pvM

PS. I know you're touching yourself right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.