MCU: Luke Cage vs. Chitauri Gorilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The Giant Armored beasts from Endgame invades Harlem, Luke is on sight to stop it. Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
Those things were pretty much featless. So, based solely on that, it would be Luke. However, going by scaling, I'd probably back the giant alien gorilla, if we consider that regular Chitauri can dig into concrete and survive multi-storey falls that crumple cars on impact and assume their gorillas upscale proportionately in a manner similar to how conventional ones do to humans.

riv6672

Silent Master
This thread is racist. evil face

TheVaultDweller

BruceSkywalker
luke prolly one shots or power bombs

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Silent Master
This thread is racist. evil face

It also is crap thread, as are most of his.

carthage
Look at this **** coming into my thread

BruceSkywalker
luke is prolly stronger i think

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
luke is prolly stronger i think

Y'know, I am actually inclined to agree. Had a look at the Endgame scene again. When they're getting unloaded, they had two Chitauri soldiers leading on chains for each gorilla. If that really is all it takes to restrain them, then they aren't all that strong. Granted, could be the case that the leashes are more symbolic, to reinforce conditioning and training more than anything else (they didn't seem to be resisting the soldiers), but it's hard to say considering how little screen time they have.

BrolyBlack

riv6672

TheVaultDweller

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
Cats seem to like me, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's just them being jerks. Like, "Oh, I smell dog on this guy. Let's get our own scent on him so he gets swarmed when he gets home."

riv6672

TheVaultDweller

TheVaultDweller
With more consideration, I kinda wonder how one of those Chitauri gorillas would fair against a direct hit from one of these though:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIM-43_Redeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.