Eradicator Vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/hony5JH.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/58cLuGG.jpg

carver9
Blue Marvel.

lawest9
Eradicator

Sin I AM
BM just got beat byyy...someone. I cant remember

Ah yes by Doom. He was one-shot.

carver9
Eradicator got beat as well. Trying to understand what this mean.

Philosophía
Eradicator crushes him.

abhilegend
Eradicator

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Eradicator got beat as well. Trying to understand what this mean.

Nothing I was just making a statement. How was he beaten? Adam was beaten because I believe like most bricks he has a weakness to magic. Enlighten me

Senor Cage
Eradicator is about to be a team level threat.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Senor Cage

yea but thats next year after the perpetua nonsense...JLA beats a multiversal entity only to get wrecked by Rads, gotta love comics

Stoic
Originally posted by Senor Cage

Blue Marvel defeated 2 team level threats.

MrMind
Eradicator easily

Stoic
What has the Eradicator done? Didn't Cyborg Superman beat the brakes off of him?

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Doom also beat the Surfer, Count Nefaria, Hulk, and other top tiers. Doom is Doom. Thinking back far enough, he even beat the original Beyonder. Not seeing this as a low for Blue Marvel.

TheHulkster

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
What has the Eradicator done? Didn't Cyborg Superman beat the brakes off of him?

Doom also beat the Surfer, Count Nefaria, Hulk, and other top tiers. Doom is Doom. Thinking back far enough, he even beat the original Beyonder. Not seeing this as a low for Blue Marvel.

Never said it was (even though Doom was armorless and just got back from hell) like you said Doom is Doom. It's more a pattern I see of BM not living up to the hype is all.

celeyhyga17

He was..? Scans.

carver9
Never said it was (even though Doom was armorless and just got back from hell) like you said Doom is Doom. It's more a pattern I see of BM not living up to the hype is all.

Is Eradicator living up to the hype? If so, how?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He was..? Scans.

It's by a magic spell.

celeyhyga17
Oh nvm.. Just read it. He was in civilian clothes having a convo with LeFey. It was borderline cheapshot. Comic literally ended after the attack too.. Which makes it even more ambiguous.
Sin... Smh...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Is Eradicator living up to the hype? If so, how?

what hype? he's not hyped. Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Oh nvm.. Just read it. He was in civilian clothes having a convo with LeFey. It was borderline cheapshot. Comic literally ended after the attack too.. Which makes it even more ambiguous.
Sin... Smh...

how is it ambiguous? he woke up from his death, screamed, touched his forehead, looked at marvel and herbie (who should have both been on their guard since that was the whole point in them being there), then one shot them....they didn't even come back and he had a whole convo after the scene with kang and le fey. you're reaching

celeyhyga17
what hype? he's not hyped.

how is it ambiguous? he woke up from his death, screamed, touched his forehead, looked at marvel and herbie (who should have both been on their guard since that was the whole point in them being there), then one shot them....they didn't even come back and he had a whole convo after the scene with kang and le fey. you're reaching

Lol..

They were hella surprised Doom even woke up considering there was a gaping hole at the side of his noggin. The whole scene was classic having ure guard down while getting attacked.
U dont even know where they got blasted to since the comic ended shortly after. That was hardly normal circumstance.
Its just odd to pick this instance to support whatever claim ure making.
Can we at least be a little more fair here?

carver9
Sin... Smh...

Post the scene please.

celeyhyga17
https://readcomicsonline.ru/comic/doctor-doom-2019/3/20
https://readcomicsonline.ru/comic/doctor-doom-2019/3/21
https://readcomicsonline.ru/comic/doctor-doom-2019/3/22

Sin I AM
Lol..

They were hella surprised Doom even woke up considering there was a gaping hole at the side of his noggin. The whole scene was classic having ure guard down while getting attacked.
U dont even know where they got blasted to since the comic ended shortly after. That was hardly normal circumstance.
Its just odd to pick this instance to support whatever claim ure making.
Can we at least be a little more fair here?

You obviously didn't read it well since you can see them both at the end of the hole in the wall, koed. Plus both Adam and Herbie had ADEQUATE time to react to Doom coming back to life. Doom assessed both targets and dispatched them quicker than he did Agent Zero and Union Jack. Again you're reaching.

celeyhyga17
K ic where they are... I cant even exactly tell their positioning.
Still they were caught unawares. They probably didnt even think he was gonna attack.

Sin I AM
K ic where they are... I cant even exactly tell their positioning.
Still they were caught unawares. They probably didnt even think he was gonna attack.

Does that somehow lower their durability? Plus it was a frontal assault and Adam had his shielding up. Imo not a good look. But like someone mentioned earlier this is the same Doom who beat Mephisto in his own realm moments earlier so it's really not a big deal

carver9
https://readcomicsonline.ru/comic/doctor-doom-2019/3/20
https://readcomicsonline.ru/comic/doctor-doom-2019/3/21
https://readcomicsonline.ru/comic/doctor-doom-2019/3/22

Sigh

celeyhyga17
Does that somehow lower their durability? Plus it was a frontal assault and Adam had his shielding up. Imo not a good look. But like someone mentioned earlier this is the same Doom who beat Mephisto in his own realm moments earlier so it's really not a big deal
In comics? If ure caught with ure guard down, u tend to get hurt more easily as opposed to bracing for an attack or being ready for defensive posture.. Happens all the time.

I just think u could have chosen a better instance of him not looking gud against an opponent.

carver9

I just think u could have chosen a better instance of him not looking gud against an opponent.

Agreed

Sin I AM
In comics? If ure caught with ure guard down, u tend to get hurt more easily as opposed to bracing for an attack or being ready for defensive posture.. Happens all the time.

I would concede if he hadn't had his shields up. But agree to disagree

Stoic
You obviously didn't read it well since you can see them both at the end of the hole in the wall, koed. Plus both Adam and Herbie had ADEQUATE time to react to Doom coming back to life. Doom assessed both targets and dispatched them quicker than he did Agent Zero and Union Jack. Again you're reaching.

That was a sneak attack. How was Adam supposed to know that Doom was going attack? It's also not the way a forum fight would be waged.

I would concede if he hadn't had his shields up. But agree to disagree

It was magic. It passed right through his shields. Does the Eradicator have this type of offense at his disposal? Doom being Doom knew exactly how to burn Adam before the assault, just like he knew exactly how to take down Count Nefaria. If you're using this example to say that this is the reason that the Eradicator should win, many will disagree. Doom has an entirely different power set.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
That was a sneak attack. How was Adam supposed to know that Doom was going attack? It's also not the way a forum fight would be waged.

It was magic. It passed right through his shields. Does the Eradicator have this type of offense at his disposal? Doom being Doom knew exactly how to burn Adam before the assault, just like he knew exactly how to take down Count Nefaria. If you're using this example to say that this is the reason that the Eradicator should win, many will disagree. Doom has an entirely different power set.

Sooo he snuck attacked him from the front? He already stated earlier this n the comic he is adverse magic but still for someone who's propped up as a Superman pastiche that's an awful showing.

celeyhyga17
Previous issue said he "avoids magic".
The attack took him by surprise, but it's not really a sneak attack.

carver9
Sooo he snuck attacked him from the front? He already stated earlier this n the comic he is adverse magic but still for someone who's propped up as a Superman pastiche that's an awful showing.

Huh

Stoic

All characters have awful showings. This doesn't mean that because a powerful magic user can floor Adam that he's dropped a weight class. Doom knew he'd have no resistance to the spell, and Adam had no idea that he was going to blast him. Also, how is it an awful showing? It's Doom after all.

Previous issue said he "avoids magic".
The attack took him by surprise, but it's not really a sneak attack.

It was a sneak attack. They were talking, and suddenly Doom shouts a spell that was capable of blowing past his defenses. What character can you name that is immune to every form of attack? Look at how easily Doom has dealt with the Surfer, Count Nefaria, Galactus, the Hulk, Beyonder, etc. Does the fact that Sue Richards beat him somehow negate his track record? Of course not. Now if the writers at Marvel turn around and have guys like the Wrecker, Rhino, Wonder Man, and others of that calibre beat up on Adam, we know that they've definitely nerfed him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.