Wonder Woman runs the Endgame Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
JL Diana with her standard gear

1. Iron Spider,Black Panther, Winter Soldier

2. Corvus Glaive/Proxima Midnight

3. Giant Man

4. Rescue/Valkyrie

5. Scarlet Witch

6. Iron Man/Worthy Cap

7. Fat Thor w/ Mjolnir/Stormbreaker

8. Thanos with Sword

9. Captain Marvel

Boss: Thanos with Armor/sword/Power stone

NotAllThatEvil
Dies at 5, but could probably take 7

Impediment
Why does everyone think that "worthy" Cap is somehow leagues better than Captain America without the hammer? He's not. He's still Steve Rogers, but with the weapon of a Norse god. The man himself isn't any better or worse, weaker or stronger.

NotAllThatEvil
Because he was doing better against thanos than anyone else besides captain marvel and scarlet witch.

h1a8
If WW uses her bullet timing speed then she should clear.

BruceSkywalker
Cap "hammers" it home

Darth Thor
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Because he was doing better against thanos than anyone else besides captain marvel and scarlet witch.

No he wasnt. He was just lasting by attacking with Mjolnir and defending with his shield.

9jaboy
Normal Thanos should be higher than Captain marvel. Her offensive is weak ,Wonder woman destroys her.

9jaboy
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Cap "hammers" it home

Nope. Cap gets oneshotted.

Adam Grimes
Why is Thanos the boss?

Wanda bitched him.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Nope. Cap gets oneshotted.

nope

StiltmanFTW
Dies at 1, **** those DC weaklings.

NemeBro
Loses at 7, maybe, if we assume Cap doesn't get Thor level physicals from Mjolnir. Stops at 6 if he does. If we assume Thor's durability is ludicrously below it was in IW during EG then she gets to Thanos and dies because she can't put him down.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by Darth Thor
No he wasnt. He was just lasting by attacking with Mjolnir and defending with his shield. I don't know what you're arguing here cap landing more hits and blocking more of thanos's than anybody else somehow equates him doing worse?

9jaboy
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I don't know what you're arguing here cap landing more hits and blocking more of thanos's than anybody else somehow equates him doing worse?

No, about Caps wack durability... Sure he got fancy moves cos he's skilled that's why he lasted but once he got hit he was out, that's less than Thor or iron man.

9jaboy
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
nope

Thanos knocked him out in one punch. So Yep.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by NemeBro
Loses at 7, maybe, if we assume Cap doesn't get Thor level physicals from Mjolnir. Stops at 6 if he does. If we assume Thor's durability is ludicrously below it was in IW during EG then she gets to Thanos and dies because she can't put him down.

I'm going with this except I think she can put him down if she somehow gets ahold of him with the lasso, it's just pretty unlikely. If he can twirlblock blasters then he can probably block it.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by NemeBro
Loses at 7, maybe, if we assume Cap doesn't get Thor level physicals from Mjolnir. Stops at 6 if he does. If we assume Thor's durability is ludicrously below it was in IW during EG then she gets to Thanos and dies because she can't put him down. I disagree. Diana is vastly faster and with her sword she can definitely slice Thanos dick-like throat for a good majority.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I'm going with this except I think she can put him down if she somehow gets ahold of him with the lasso, it's just pretty unlikely. If he can twirlblock blasters then he can probably block it.

Not sure why the lasso would make that much of a difference. It forces someone to tell the truth, not render them powerless. If she catches him with the lasso then it becomes a pulling contest.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by FrothByte
Not sure why the lasso would make that much of a difference. It forces someone to tell the truth, not render them powerless. If she catches him with the lasso then it becomes a pulling contest. Yeah, without the sword WW can't win unless you believe she could dance around all of Thanos attacks and score enough headshots to Glenn him.

BrolyBlack
Wanda being at 5 is hilarious, she's much higher up.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by FrothByte
Not sure why the lasso would make that much of a difference. It forces someone to tell the truth, not render them powerless. If she catches him with the lasso then it becomes a pulling contest.

Your right, For some reason I have it in my head that it controls them or stops them.

And Wanda is much higher or lower depending on her opponent. People as fast as WW are much more dangerous than someone like the Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.