Who can beat WWHulk for a majority in a slugfest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
The fight settings and situation are the same as when Hulk fought Sentry in New York, the candidates are.............

Current Superman
Gladiator-extremely confident
Classic Thor with Mjolnir
Hercules
Blue Marvel
Damage
DOS Doomsday
Hyperion ( who held two worlds apart )
Red Hulk
Capt. Marvel ( Billy )

No amped versions of any chsracters and no bfr, who can take a majority?

BrolyBlack
Stop making threads, they suck

carver9
Agreed. We already know who is going to vote for who. Let's make something else.

lawest9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Stop making threads, they suck No creep you suck.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Agreed. We already know who is going to vote for who. Let's make something else. Ok, if that's the way it is..........

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Ok, if that's the way it is..........

Lol... I'm sure you know who is going to come in here and vote for who.

lawest9
Lol... I'm sure you know who is going to come in here and vote for who. More or less.

BrolyBlack
Many people have told you to stop making threads.

lawest9
Many people have told you to stop making threads. No, YOU are the only one who has, do you think you are a moderator?

Adam Grimes
Lol... I'm sure you know who is going to come in here and vote for who. Are you implying they would be wrong?

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Are you implying they would be wrong?

They are giving their opinion. I'm implying that this type of thread have been done plenty of time and I dont think anyone have changed their minds as of yet.

lawest9
They are giving their opinion. I'm implying that this type of thread have been done plenty of time and I dont think anyone have changed their minds as of yet. These type of threads are still being made in one form or another, look at the current 'weakest character thst can defeat Superman for a majority', what's the difference?......I only offered a few characters while you should know who the Supes haters who going to respond with their's.

BrolyBlack
No, YOU are the only one who has, do you think you are a moderator?

Incorrect, Carver asked you, and so has Mind.

lawest9
Incorrect, Carver asked you, and so has Mind. But ask yourself this question creep if you have enough brain capacity to do so, who are the three of you to tell me anything?

carver9
I'll get back on track, dont want to derail your thread. All of them can beat him since bfr is on.

lawest9
I'll get back on track, dont want to derail your thread. All of them can beat him since bfr is on. No sir, Bfr is off not on.

carthage
Stop making threads, they suck

Shut up *****

lawest9
Originally posted by carthage
Shut up ***** Do you think he's capable?

carver9
Shut up *****

Lol...dang!!!

BrolyBlack
Shut up *****

You should stop making threads to, I have told you that many times, especially in the MVF, no one posts in your threads anywayslaughing out loud

lawest9
You should stop making threads to, I have told you that many times, especially in the MVF, no one posts in your threads anywayslaughing out loud You should keep your pie hold shut as you've been told already, I've also told you that you are not a moderator.

carthage
You should stop making threads to, I have told you that many times, especially in the MVF, no one posts in your threads anywayslaughing out loud

You keep harassing me in PM
Stay away before I call the FBI you perv

BrolyBlack
Proof?

Philosophía
Stop making threads...any by that I mean spite threads, lawest9!

WWH got spent after a short slugfest and reverted back to Banner.

Superman would one shot him, Damage would outlast him, Billy could just stand there and let him hit until he's spent etc.

Hulk needs to be put against the low-herald tier, this is too high for him.

The only one he has a chance against here is Thor, who'd probably fall unconscious when trying to BFR him and Red Hulk

BrolyBlack
^another poster who has told him to stop making threads. Even though he insists not a single person has told him that

Philosophía
I have no idea what you people are talking about, since I don't visit anything of this site other than the comic book section.

It seems you love each other.

lawest9
Another on the "stop making threads" ban wagon" eh?

You obviously have a low opinion of Hulk that is not shared by too many, it's only spite based off of your opinion, I think Hulk stand a chance against most on this list.

lawest9
^another poster who has told him to stop making threads. Even though he insists not a single person has told him that Wrong, what I'm telling you and others is that you are not moderators to tell me what to do as I hold your opinions of my threads as not something that everyone feels the same about.

BrolyBlack

Philosophía

You obviously have a low opinion of Hulk that is not shared by too many, it's only spite based off of your opinion, I think Hilk stand a chance against most on this list. I don't know about Hilk, but Hulk certainly doesn't!

I...don't really care about whether or not you continue making threads, I was busting your balls since you seemed to get so frustrated about it. In essence, since there's so few people who do, I'd prefer if you continue doing so

But..if you really want a serious answer, do you include speed, or do they hit once, then they get hit once, then they hit once, etc.? If it it's the former, Superman and DoS DD win . If it's the latter, add Gladiator to the list of people.

lawest9
If THAT is what you're reading into this then your judgement is definitely impaired, 😆😆😆😆😆😆

lawest9
Well I did say in the op that this is the same situation as Hulk's fight with Sentry, these guys replaces Sentry in that spot, and as for the hand speed and hits, it depends on Sentry's fight speed compared to those on that list.

Philosophía
Well I did say in the op that this is the same situation as Hulk's fight with Sentry, these guys replaces Sentry in that spot, and as for the hand speed and hits, it depends on Sentry's fight speed compared to those on that list. Oh.

Well, that sucks for Hulk then -- if they can also dodge, aren't forced to be hit and can also punch many more times than him.

carver9

You obviously have a low opinion of Hulk that is not shared by too many, it's only spite based off of your opinion, I think Hulk stand a chance against most on this list.

You have a low opinion of him as well. Lol.

lawest9
You have a low opinion of him as well. Lol. Of who exactly? HULK?????........you still haven't put your opinion in on this other than agreeing with BB.

MrMind

carver9
Of who exactly? HULK?????........you still haven't put your opinion in on this other than agreeing with BB.

Lol... you do though, sorry. I already said they win the majority via battlefield removal.

lawest9
Lol... you do though, sorry. I already said they win the majority via battlefield removal. You didn't read where I told you that battlefield removal is not an option here and I specified that in my op.

carver9
Current Superman
Hercules
Blue Marvel
Damage
DOS Doomsday
Red Hulk
Capt. Marvel ( Billy )

You must've had the OP updated. Anyways, here is my opinion on each battle.

The closest thing Superman have faced that's is even a fraction of this Hulks power is Damage and the first punch from Damage had him on the ground, the second punch had him bleeding the third hit had him on the ground and the arm lock had him on his knees afterwards. WWH would annihilate him. This version of Hulk is too powerful.

Gladiator fought Hulk twice. The first fight, Hulk was tossing him around, caught his punch, etc... the second fight was against a dying Hulk and he almost got killed.

Thor gets destroyed.

Already fought and Hulk was holding back. Hercules admitted Hulk couldve killed them if he wanted.

Blue Marvel dies.

Damage is strong but Hulk is stronger. He is a replica of Hulk but he is no where near this version of Hulk. He gets slaughtered.

Lol @ DOS Doomsday. That story is questionable. All of the characters he fought in that story have a lot of low showings. Example would be Darksaint using Jane Thor not being able to stop a meteor. If anyone fought that Jane during that story and lost, let's say if it was Thanos, it would not be a great showing for Thanos. Same applies to Doomsday.

Hickman already admitted Hyperion is no Hulk. Hyperion would need a team. He gets destroyed.

Red Hulk and WWH already fought and RH lost badly.

Love Billy but if Sentry couldnt beat Hulk, Marvel isnt either.

Pak saw Sentry as a Galactus level being and he still wasnt sufficient. None of these people stands a chance.

lawest9
Current Superman
Hercules
Blue Marvel
Damage
DOS Doomsday
Red Hulk
Capt. Marvel ( Billy )

You must've had the OP updated. Anyways, here is my opinion on each battle.

The closest thing Superman have faced that's is even a fraction of this Hulks power is Damage and the first punch from Damage had him on the ground, the second punch had him bleeding the third hit had him on the ground and the arm lock had him on his knees afterwards. WWH would annihilate him. This version of Hulk is too powerful.

Gladiator fought Hulk twice. The first fight, Hulk was tossing him around, caught his punch, etc... the second fight was against a dying Hulk and he almost got killed.

Thor gets destroyed.

Already fought and Hulk was holding back. Hercules admitted Hulk couldve killed them if he wanted.

Blue Marvel dies.

Damage is strong but Hulk is stronger. He is a replica of Hulk but he is no where near this version of Hulk. He gets slaughtered.

Lol @ DOS Doomsday. That story is questionable. All of the characters he fought in that story have a lot of low showings. Example would be Darksaint using Jane Thor not being able to stop a meteor. If anyone fought that Jane during that story and lost, let's say if it was Thanos, it would not be a great showing for Thanos. Same applies to Doomsday.

Hickman already admitted Hyperion is no Hulk. Hyperion would need a team. He gets destroyed.

Red Hulk and WWH already fought and RH lost badly.

Love Billy but if Sentry couldnt beat Hulk, Marvel isnt either.

Pak saw Sentry as a Galactus level being and he still wasnt sufficient. None of these people stands a chance. Thank you sir.

Juntai
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

lawest9
Originally posted by Juntai
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing 👍

Philosophía
Originally posted by Juntai
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Imagine being carvy lips 69, typing that, and saying "I did a good job".

carver9
Boooooooooo... terrible joke. You'll make a funny one some day.

MrMind
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

a running joke on a site for 15 years, that's gotta be some kind fo record

StiltmanFTW
Boooooooooo... terrible joke. You'll make a funny one some day.

You can't laugh at yourself from time to time?

Your lips were sucking entire dimensions in, lol.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You can't laugh at yourself from time to time?

Your lips were sucking entire dimensions in, lol.

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by MrMind
thumb up

Lawest9 sits on this forum all GD day, he never logs offthumb up

Philosophía
The closest thing Superman have faced that's is even a fraction of this Hulks power is Damage Superman was explicitly just buying time and simply kept him in place for 23 minutes. Superman could hold Hulk in one place and literally rape him if he wanted. On the forum, Hulk wouldn't be able to move a neuron before Superman KOs him like a bi tch.

Gladiator fought Hulk twice. The first fight, Hulk was tossing him around, caught his punch, etc... the second fight was against a dying Hulk and he almost got killed. Gladiator would dodge Hulk all day and keep hitting him until he Banners out, then throw him in the sun.

Thor gets destroyed. thumb up

Already fought and Hulk was holding back. Hercules admitted Hulk couldve killed them if he wanted. Hercules was holding back, he had a chance to take WWH out:
https://i.imgur.com/G5LHoaY.jpg

Besides, Herc is part of LGBT, by the end of the round Hulk will have carvy lips.

Blue Marvel dies. Blue Marvel KOd Sentry, something Hulk couldn't do.

Blue Marvel > Sentry ~ WWH.

Damage is strong but Hulk is stronger. He is a replica of Hulk but he is no where near this version of Hulk. He gets slaughtered. Damage can last 60 minutes in a continuous battle, Hulk barely a few before he turns back to Banner. Huk would get Damage'd.

Since you like statements so much, Damage is confirmed to be the strongest being that Wonder Woman has ever faced:

https://i.imgur.com/ohgBaDe.jpg

Superman held him in place like a piece of cardboard for 23 minutes.

Superman > Damage > entire DC Universe > Hulk

Lol @ DOS Doomsday. That story is questionable. All of the characters he fought in that story have a lot of low showings. Example would be Darksaint using Jane Thor not being able to stop a meteor. If anyone fought that Jane during that story and lost, let's say if it was Thanos, it would not be a great showing for Thanos. Same applies to Doomsday. I don't give a shit what you talk to Darksaint.

You should ask for rent, given he's living inside your head.

You're incoherent. DD beats Hulk until he turns to Banner, then bites his arms off.

Hickman already admitted Hyperion is no Hulk. Hyperion would need a team. He gets destroyed. Hyperion punches Hulk until he turns to Banner, as Sentry has done:
https://i.ibb.co/JHTSyDq/pHaj2Tm.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/PxbwkCv/UTjuO4U.jpg

and as Hyperion has done:

https://i.ibb.co/WD9Rb7D/CjelF6W.png
https://i.ibb.co/rkWKQ6C/KBLkxaY.png

Love Billy but if Sentry couldnt beat Hulk, Marvel isnt either. Billy could withstand DoV Spectre, Hulk would KO himself trying to put him down.

MrMind
amazing post Phil, thumb up
fighting fire with bigger fire

Philosophía
To beat the troll, you have to become the troll.

I am death, the destroyer of worlds.

http://i1.wp.com/ytimg.googleusercontent.com/vi/lb13ynu3Iac/hqdefault.jpg

lawest9
Good post and breakdown on why Hulk loses here, just one thing to point out however...........Billy was amped well beyond his usual levels with DOV Spectre by some of earth's most powerful magic users, although I still think that normal Cap would've done the same thing to Hulk that Hyperion did.

carver9
Lawest... stop being bias for EVERY post that is against Hulk. Be original aka, yourself.

@Phil...

The last time 3 times we've debated, you cried to the mods. Reported, I received a warning, etc, etc... i dont know what your motives are right now but i will NEVER debate against you. The trust is gone bro. You and Saint are dangerous to debate with and i think you're a step above Dark. I'll like to end this with your post being TERRIBLE.

lawest9
Lawest... stop being bias for EVERY post that is against Hulk. Be original aka, yourself.

@Phil...

The last time 3 times we've debated, you cried to the mods. Reported, I received a warning, etc, etc... i dont know what your motives are right now but i will NEVER debate against you. The trust is gone bro. You and Saint are dangerous to debate with and i think you're a step above Dark. I'll like to end this with your post being TERRIBLE. Carver..........let me lay this down for you as not to leave any misunderstanding..........first off I am no more so or less biased against Hulk than you claim to be against Superman, although it seems often that you really are, when I say that I believe that Billy can change Hulk back to Bruce with an equally powerful punch like Hyperion did, I see no reason why cannot be true given that Billy's on Supes level like a few others are as well as Hyperion, don't get so defensive that everyone's lowballing Hulk because he is your boy, some of our opinions are from honest conviction.

Also did you read the part where I pointed out to Phil that DOV cap was an extremely amped version of Billy fighting against Spectre? also too you eluded in your post that current Superman is well below the level of WWHulk which I think is a load of crock, that means that all of DC heavy hitters are below based Sentry level and orhers of Marvel big boopers and I take that has lowballing and bashing Supes and others, these are ALL comic book characters and their feats are in the hands of the WRITERS, and at the end of the day that means that ANY of these overpowered fictional charscters can match any feat that the others have accomplished when left up to the writers and editor's.

carver9
This is why it's best to read the books yourself. Hyperion was fighting a mind control Hulk. During the time Hyperion was punching Hulk, Thor fried the lady that was controlling him. She lost control during the moment Hyperion was hitting Hulk in the face. Hyperion didnt do that, lol, she lost control of the Hulk and he reverted back.

Sentry was outright said to be as powerful as Galactus and during the time be was fighting Hulk, it was said that he was using the power of a million exploding suns. None of these people are Sentry. Pak even admitted WWH would destroy Superman, and he would.

Philosophía
Good post and breakdown on why Hulk loses here, just one thing to point out however...........Billy was amped well beyond his usual levels with DOV Spectre by some of earth's most powerful magic users, although I still think that normal Cap would've done the same thing to Hulk that Hyperion did. I'm talking about before he was amped.

https://i.ibb.co/Y45V5Tm/1t-Wyva-Zzl-EPKwre-Dv-Vfwvxpq-EB9e-Pbei-GOwl-INz-XCfo7h5gts-NWe-ZIT-fn0g9-Bmu-UWgo-Qh493w-Tq-s1600.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/QnLLVJD/V164e4-CBh-L-v2-Qu-A6-Jkv7-Rw-Tt-HUj-2f-CWXTCCMnc-GX3-Bny-LTJtl-WCgx-V6g-C4-G9-Bdj25-VHd-Unox6-C-s1600.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/pX11Mfv/w-T-h-IXq-Ohnjuu-Ff9skz-Mv-Fc-MPX15-Mv-Vtax2u-L6o-A9-Zb-K-JJAI1-Zct-VQXc-GCpz-Ey007-XCMOf-Buz4-s1600.jpg

It was at this point that Shadowpact arrived, Enchantress started feeding him some of her own magic, and then later in the issue, the magic of the rest.

@Phil...

The last time 3 times we've debated, you cried to the mods. Reported, I received a warning, etc, etc... i dont know what your motives are right now but i will NEVER debate against you. The trust is gone bro. You and Saint are dangerous to debate with and i think you're a step above Dark. I'll like to end this with your post being TERRIBLE. I have a particular way of dealing with your incessant trolling -- I shine a light on it.

Carvy lipsy rats usually stay in the dark, where they can shit everywhere and nobody calls them out on it -- but, every once in a while, I get the flashlight smile

lawest9
PAK saying that WWHulk would destroy Superman is just one writer's opinion that is not shared by other writers, so that really means nothing in the long run, Sentry being on Galactus lrvel is probably hyperbole, Hercules has handled Sentry before and he temporarily knocked out WWHulk albeit for a few seconds, but it did happen, also Namor has given Sentry a tough fight before as well, Sentry and WWHulk are not above current Superman.

carver9
PAK saying that WWHulk would destroy Superman is just one writer's opinion that is not shared by other writers, so that really means nothing in the long run, Sentry being on Galactus lrvel is probably hyperbole, Hercules has handled Sentry before and he temporarily knocked out WWHulk albeit for a few seconds, but it did happen, also Namor has given Sentry a tough fight before as well, Sentry and WWHulk are not above current Superman.

Pak saying that Hulk would destroy Superman tells me the way he was writing the Hulk. Pak saying that the only thing capable of stopping the Hulk is Galactus tells me how powerful he intended Hulk to be.

Wait, are you telling me Hercules and Namor fought a Sentry that was doing this?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-912911fd70a5872d7836db0d6bddcda8-c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f8160e1367ad38cd028897ff7c1ae870-c

Your argument is like me saying "Since Frankenstein was able to drop Superman, he is more powerful than Doomsday". I feel confident what a lot of people on here would say. Comics dont work like that buddy. Namor didnt fight the same Sentry Hulk fought and neither did Hercules. Stop

lawest9
Alright, I see your point about that one, and Sentry and WWHulk don't begin to approach the Spectre in power, even Carver would have to agree with that.

carver9
Alright, I see your point about that one, and Sentry and WWHulk don't begin to approach the Spectre in power, even Carver would have to agree with that.

Are you saying that's Cap average power level?

lawest9
Pak saying that Hulk would destroy Superman tells me the way he was writing the Hulk. Pak saying that the only thing capable of stopping the Hulk is Galactus tells me how powerful he intended Hulk to be.

Wait, are you telling me Hercules and Namor fought a Sentry that was doing this?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-912911fd70a5872d7836db0d6bddcda8-c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f8160e1367ad38cd028897ff7c1ae870-c

Your argument is like me saying "Since Frankenstein was able to drop Superman, he is more powerful than Doomsday". I feel confident what a lot of people on here would say. Comics dont work like that buddy. Namor didnt fight the same Sentry Hulk fought and neither did Hercules. Stop I didn't say either of them could beat Hulk or Sentry, but Namor and Herc gave good showings against those same versions you posted with the scans, so you can take what you want from Greg Pak writings of Hulk, he is still a Marvel writer and writing contributor to the Star Wars movies.

lawest9
Are you saying that's Cap average power level? The scan showed me Cap's power against Spectre before the magicians started to amp him, truth is Billy's power level is another thing that gets lowballed and grossly underrated on this forum.

carver9
I didn't say either of them could beat Hulk or Sentry, but Namor and Herc gave good showings against those same versions you posted with the scans, so you can take what you want from Greg Pak writings of Hulk, he is still a Marvel writer and writing contributor to the Star Wars movies.

Hercules and Namor didnt beat a Sentry that displayed power like that nor had the same mindset. Sentry even admits in his fight against Hercules that he was holding back.

carver9
The scan showed me Cap's power against Spectre before the magicians started to amp him, truth is Billy's power level is another thing that gets lowballed and grossly underrated on this forum.

Hes Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter level. He just had a good showing. It's like me saying "since Hulk fights Abstracts, he is at that level". No

lawest9
Hercules and Namor didnt beat a Sentry that displayed powerntry like that nor had the same mindset. Sentry even admits in his fight against Hercules that he was holding back. And it's possible that Herc was holding back as well, he certainly didn't fight Sentry like he was trying to kill him, once again.........I did not say that Namor BEAT Sentry, but he put up a good fight against him, and you have already been shown a scan where Bruce admitted that Herc was one of the few people on the planet who could've stopped him.

lawest9
Hes Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter level. He just had a good showing. It's like me saying "since Hulk fights Abstracts, he is at that level". No Wasnt implying thst Cap is on Spectre's level by any strecth, but by the good showing against him proves that Billy is highly underrated on this forum, he is often considered to be below Supes and WW in power.

carver9
And it's possible that Herc was holding back as well, he certainly didn't fight Sentry like he was trying to kill him, once again.........I did not say that Namor BEAT Sentry, but he put up a good fight against him, and you have already been shown a scan where Bruce admitted that Herc was one of the few people on the planet who could've stopped him.

Herc wasnt holding back. What I'm saying is, Sentry didnt fight Hercules anywhere close to the way he was fighting the Hulk. Sentry was blasting, creating tornadoes of fire, etc, etc... there was no room to hold back. He even admitted Hulk is the only being on the planet he can cut lose on because he knows he can take it.

Namor was getting stomped by Sentry though. It's a good durability showing for Namor but he was getting worked.

Lol... Bruce said Herc was the only person that had a PRAYER of stopping him. That means his chances were slim. That's completely different than saying "Hercules couldve stopped me". Get it? This is why I laughed at Philo post.

carver9
Hulk, "you dont want this fight"... Sentry "yes god I do. You are the only person I can hit like THIS"... https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b2c386ef156f65f4dba7beddb41f7ea6-c

They thought the world was about to end in the Sentry vs Hulk fight.

lawest9
Herc wasnt holding back. What I'm saying is, Sentry didnt fight Hercules anywhere close to the way he was fighting the Hulk. Sentry was blasting, creating tornadoes of fire, etc, etc... there was no room to hold back. He even admitted Hulk is the only being on the planet he can cut lose on because he knows he can take it.

Namor was getting stomped by Sentry though. It's a good durability showing for Namor but he was getting worked.

Lol... Bruce said Herc was the only person that had a PRAYER of stopping him. That means his chances were slim. That's completely different than saying "Hercules couldve stopped me". Get it? This is why I laughed at Philo post. Oh I "get it" alright definitely when you bring PRAYER into the conversation, for those who have faith to believe, the power of prayer can be the most powerful thing in the world, there's nothing "slim" about it, got that?

We can continue on all night in disagreement, Sentry and Hulk may be more powerful than Herc and Namor, but Supes and Cap are a different story.

carver9
Oh I "get it" alright definitely when you bring PRAYER into the conversation, for those who have faith to believe, the power of prayer can be the most powerful thing in the world, there's nothing "slim" about it, got that?

We can continue on all night in disagreement, Sentry and Hulk may be more powerful than Herc and Namor, but Supes and Cap are a different story.

Lol... when it's used in a sentence like that, it means slim. I'm not saying PRAYING is slim. The way the sentence was said means that Herc had a small chance against Hulk.

I think Sentry would destroy Superman, standard Hulk and Cap. We can agree to disagree.

lawest9
And disagree we do my friend, Lol, basic Sentry is not destroying any of the three.

carver9
And disagree we do my friend, Lol, basic Sentry is not destroying any of the three.

Annihilating

cdtm
Lol... when it's used in a sentence like that, it means slim. I'm not saying PRAYING is slim. The way the sentence was said means that Herc had a small chance against Hulk.

I think Sentry would destroy Superman, standard Hulk and Cap. We can agree to disagree.

laughing

lawest9
Originally posted by cdtm
laughing Yes sir I know.............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

carver9
Hes always trolling me, EVERYWHERE. Agreeing with his post is like agreeing you like the Hulk.

lawest9
Hes always trolling me, EVERYWHERE. Agreeing with his post is like agreeing you like the Hulk. Wrong, it means that I'm laughing at the whole thing.

-Pr-
The thread is fine. People need to stop whining.

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
👍

carver9
sad ... I can see where he can get whining from, BUT, everything I said is concrete.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-

And the persecution complex.

I only troll him in two forums, hardly EVERYWHERE. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.