The Mandalorian vs The Witcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
No blasters.

Mando gets his standard armor and a stunbat.

Gerald gets his armor and sword.

KingD19
Geralt. He's physically superior to Mando in every way due to the extensive genetic mutations and from the first episode has shown how proficient and speedy he is in a fight by slaughtering a half a dozen goons in a few seconds or taking down that monster. Also he's got his Signs that Mando has no defense against at all.

With only his sword he would have easily taken down the Mudhorn. Mando was dead if not for Baby Yoda.

BrolyBlack
Mandos armor is much stronger than anything that sword can cut.

I removed a few stips to make it a bit more fair.

KingD19
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Mandos armor is much stronger than anything that sword can cut.

I removed a few stips to make it a bit more fair.

His armor is stupidly tough. However it's not full plate and only covers small parts of his body. He's been hurt plenty of times where his armor isnt. He has plenty of fleshy bits exposed that Geralt can slice clean through.

Geralt also still has his Signs.

BrolyBlack
Ok to be clear he still has his flamethrower, grappling hook and small rockets.

BruceSkywalker
feats for geralt since i've yet to watch the witcher

TheVaultDweller
Based on what I have seen of both (which, admittedly, isn't all that much, especially for the Mando), I'd give a melee fight to Geralt and full-gear to the Mando. While he doesn't seem quite as formidable as Geralt in pure physicals, he seems extremely good at knowing when and how to best apply his gear in a fight, whether against multiple or singular opponents.

But I am waiting for a friend to torrent all of The Mandalorian to watch it at some point. Because, based on Disney's global "roadmap", Disney Plus literally won't be available here any time in the foreseeable future, so it's the only way I will get to see all of it before like 2022. And I genuinely do try to obtain things the right way when I can. But if I have to wait that long, by that time, I probably would have lost interest again.

BrolyBlack

carthage

TheVaultDweller

BrolyBlack
No Disney plus in the vault?

TheVaultDweller
Unfortunately not. Disney doesn't give a fook about where I live. But, on the flipside, they generally care very little if people here pirate their shit as well. It's a negligible market that they've already written off as not worth the effort to them. Outside the US, they'd rather focus on Europe, Asia and South America, and to a lesser degree Australia and New Zealand. And I get it. Relative to the rest of the world, the amount of people here who buy into these subscription services, or even pirate their IP, is extremely small relative to many other countries.

FrothByte
^ Canada is usually the first one they think of outside the US I think.. which has its pros and cons.

Jmanghan
Geralt ****ing demolishes him, Mando's skilled but Geralt is probably 2 tiers above him, he might be able to tangle with some movie Jedi outright, while Mando isn't even Jango Fett level.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
^ Canada is usually the first one they think of outside the US I think.. which has its pros and cons.

Well yeah, that kinda goes without saying. I was speaking more in terms of other continents and such. I'm in RSA, and no one really gives a shit about us (or the rest of the continent for the most part) unless it involves sticking a starving child in a viral clip for some political reason lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.