Superman (DCEU) vs King Ghidorah (2019 Godzilla: King of the Monsters)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The kryptonian superhero is facing off against the kaiju King Ghidorah in this intense fight to the death.

Battle Location: Metropolis.

carthage
Ghidorah vaporizes him

ShadowFyre
Superman has zero chance of putting Ghidorah down. Literally none.

Ghidorah regenerated 20,000 or so tons of armored flesh, brain, spinal cord etc as fast or faster than Wolverine can heal a single bullet wound. That is so freaking far out there it is insane.

Clark's strength is useless as he is far to small for it to be of any use and Ghidorah is far stronger anyway based off of on screen feats.
His heatvision wouldn't even be noticed by Godzilla or Ghidorah so that is out the window.

Ghidorah can also drain energy from multiple sources radiation/electricity/thermal heat etc. So that is going to be a huge problem for Clark if he makes any kind of prolonged physical contact with him which is probably not likely though.

Actually hitting Superman is gonna be a bit difficult though. So at best Superman could potentially bring a stalemate I suppose.

If Clark put every second of every day of his life trying to kill King Ghidorah and Ghidorah wasn't even fighting back, Clark would die of old age while Ghidorah would keep on living for hundreds of millions of years and that's hilarious.

We know Kryptonians age

ShadowFyre
So some science guy did a video on how hot Godzilla had to get to kill Ghidorah and it was thousands of times hotter than a nuke. That is pretty damn op.

NemeBro
Superman's lack of powerful AOE makes killing Ghidorah difficult, but he should be able to just bury him under a tectonic plate or two and keep him imprisoned. thumb up

Impediment
I still haven't seen the new Godzilla. Is it any good?

ShadowFyre
Only if your a hardcore Godzilla fan. The story wasn't that great and they kept cutting from the fights. The monsters themselves were amazing though

BrolyBlack
Superman flies him into the sun

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman's lack of powerful AOE makes killing Ghidorah difficult, but he should be able to just bury him under a tectonic plate or two and keep him imprisoned. thumb up

So your saying that Clark can somehow move a creature millions of times larger than him, that came from space and can fly, against it's will, and at the same time perform a feat that he has never done on screen before and isn't even really useable in the movie vs. forums, and what? Grab an entire tectonic plate with one hand, Ghidorah in the other? Like that's even possible?

The other day, you called me retarded and all kinds of shit for saying six 1200 lb bears could cut Cap up enough in a fight to win. You literally called me retarded for standing by a stance that is completely in the realm of possibility. You don't like me? That's perfectly ok, I don't like me either.

All I am gonna ask is that you show me anything that suggests Clark could even move Ghidorah against his will, let alone doing that and somehow lifting an entire tectonic plate high enough to bury a flying 521 foot tall monster, something , by the way which he has never done before, or anything remotely close to it and you are literally making up feats for him right now just to give Superman the win.

If this was Smallville or Reeves I wouldn't bat an eye at saying they win, but nobody in the MCU or DCEU is beating Ghidorah without haxx/magic or the ability to get as hot as the core of our sun, not with pure physical abilities anyway.

Freezebreathing all 3 of Ghidorahs heads in quick succession and forcing him into hibernation could possibly work though

riv6672
Ghidorah FTW.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So your saying that Clark can somehow move a creature millions of times larger than him, that came from space and can fly, against it's will, and at the same time perform a feat that he has never done on screen before and isn't even really useable in the movie vs. forums, and what? Grab an entire tectonic plate with one hand, Ghidorah in the other? Like that's even possible?

The other day, you called me retarded and all kinds of shit for saying six 1200 lb bears could cut Cap up enough in a fight to win. You literally called me retarded for standing by a stance that is completely in the realm of possibility. You don't like me? That's perfectly ok, I don't like me either.

All I am gonna ask is that you show me anything that suggests Clark could even move Ghidorah against his will, let alone doing that and somehow lifting an entire tectonic plate high enough to bury a flying 521 foot tall monster, something , by the way which he has never done before, or anything remotely close to it and you are literally making up feats for him right now just to give Superman the win.

If this was Smallville or Reeves I wouldn't bat an eye at saying they win, but nobody in the MCU or DCEU is beating Ghidorah without haxx/magic or the ability to get as hot as the core of our sun, not with pure physical abilities anyway.

Freezebreathing all 3 of Ghidorahs heads in quick succession and forcing him into hibernation could possibly work though

You say a creature that came from space like that matterslaughing out loud

Do you know where Kal El came from?

BruceSkywalker
Supes gets his damn ass beaten to a bloody pulp

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Superman flies him into the sun

How exactly? Does he have superlarge hands now? How would he even grab or push him? No on-screen feat of dceu Clark even remotely suggests he could do such a thing against a creature that's not only as strong as him but far larger, and on top of that, if Clark was able to exert that much force he would simply penetrate Ghidorah and it would be healed instantaneously.

Look, I personally think that Superman is as strong or roughly in the same ballpark as Godzilla and Ghidorah, the problem is his size. His strength literally becomes meaningless when facing a creature of that size.

I don't think y'all get it. It would not matter if Clark was 50 bazillion times stronger than them, they are simply to large and durable for him to apply his strength in any kind of meaningful way. He can't grab them, he can't push them, it would be like you trying to push a person with a needle, it simply won't work.

Can Superman damage him? Absolutely, he could fly like a bullet through him all day long, it is simply to small to matter.

And yeah, being a flying dragon from space is kind of a factor in this fight. A very, very huge factor because he can't use bfr and because Ghidorah doesn't have to breathe. How would that not be a factor in a battle?

But all that is moot because he simply is not strong enough to do so, the best on screen strength feat he has is pulling that ship and he had to walk it. The next is that Russian block.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.