World Breaker Hulk against different versions of Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
World Breaker Hulk takes on each of these Doomsdays individually

How many out of 10 does he get out of each fight

1. DOS Doomsday
2. H/P Doomsday
3. Gogs War Doomsday
4. Doomsday from Reign of Doomsday
5. Doomslayer
6. New52/Rebirth Doomsday

carver9
A weaker version of WBH LUNGS withstood the power of 133 Hercules of power. This same artifact was said to be the most powerful object on the face of the planet. This same Hulk stood in one spot while 3 beings that at their normal power levels are equal to Savage Hulk but they were amplified a thousand fold. He stood there without flinching as they pounded on him. This is him not even powered up yet. He thunder clapped Fing Fang Foom so hard that he crushed through the barrier that held the mindless ones. Let's speak on how powerful this barrier is. It took both Strange and Dormammu TOGETHER to form this barrier and they struggled.

Hulk and Betty punched each other in the face and MELTED these amplified being that was FAR away from them with just the shockwaves. Imagine Superman and Zod punching each other in the face ending with the shockwaves melting Wonder Woman, Orion, and Captain Marvel. Now give those 3 people a 1000 times amp. Lol. Hulk fts will NEVER be replicated. EVER. He punches himself in the face ending with the Doomsdays, ALL OF THEM, turning to dust.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
A weaker version of WBH LUNGS withstood the power of 133 Hercules of power. This same artifact was said to be the most powerful object on the face of the planet. This same Hulk stood in one spot while 3 beings that at their normal power levels are equal to Savage Hulk but they were amplified a thousand fold. He stood there without flinching as they pounded on him. This is him not even powered up yet. He thunder clapped Fing Fang Foom so hard that he crushed through the barrier that held the mindless ones. Let's speak on how powerful this barrier is. It took both Strange and Dormammu TOGETHER to form this barrier and they struggled.

Hulk and Betty punched each other in the face and MELTED these amplified being that was FAR away from them with just the shockwaves. Imagine Superman and Zod punching each other in the face ending with the shockwaves melting Wonder Woman, Orion, and Captain Marvel. Now give those 3 people a 1000 times amp. Lol. Hulk fts will NEVER be replicated. EVER. He punches himself in the face ending with the Doomsdays, ALL OF THEM, turning to dust. laughing laughing laughing

carver9
What's so funny?

lawest9
What's so funny? You are bro, with all these Hulk estimates of so easily destroying everyone, thought you said you were tired of the Hulk based threads, isn't this more of the same?

carver9
Hulk is my baby mama, so I have to debate for him.

lawest9
Hulk's a punk then?

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Hulk's a punk then?

No, that just means I'm more powerful.

lawest9
No, that just means I'm more powerful. Then you should take his place, you might have a chance of beating Superman, Lol!!!!!

lawest9
Hulk is my baby mama, so I have to debate for him. So you're Hulk's baby daddy?..............

https://youtu.be/pfhsXlNf4XI

DarkSaint85

Hulk and Betty punched each other in the face and MELTED these amplified being that was FAR away from them with just the shockwaves. Imagine Superman and Zod punching each other in the face ending with the shockwaves melting Wonder Woman, Orion, and Captain Marvel. Now give those 3 people a 1000 times amp. Lol. Hulk fts will NEVER be replicated. EVER. He punches himself in the face ending with the Doomsdays, ALL OF THEM, turning to dust.

Since you're talking collateral damage.....

The weakest of these Doomsdays survived an explosion that was more powerful, and actually tore a hole in reality.

Moreover, WBH's best feat...was shared. Betty isn't here to provide 1/2 of that energy.

carver9
Melting characters, is that a collateral damage ft. If Superman and Zod punched each other in the face and melted Diana, Hal, Orion, and Captain Marvel, I dont care how shared that ft is, this would EASILY, put him either on or above Skyfather levels. Answer this, do you think Zeus and Odin can punch each other in the face ending with the results melting Colossus, Thing, Ironman, and Cyborg?

Adam Grimes
laughing out loud

carver9
Hey, Hulk ft was insane. Beastly.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Since you're talking collateral damage.....

The weakest of these Doomsdays survived an explosion that was more powerful, and actually tore a hole in reality.

Moreover, WBH's best feat...was shared. Betty isn't here to provide 1/2 of that energy.

Technically it wasn't shared. Betty was siphoning his power to keep pace with him. The Hulk has an infinite well of power that he can draw from, and that particular Hulk (The Green Scar) was able to draw from it at will. The Wishing Well never changed the way that a character's powers worked. Just my two cents.

DarkSaint85
Melting characters, is that a collateral damage ft. ?

Yes.

carver9
It's a BATTLE ft. The Doomsday showing is nice but its hyperbole. Sorry

DarkSaint85
It's a BATTLE ft. The Doomsday showing is nice but its hyperbole. Sorry

Wait, how?

The Guardian did it mid battle with Doomsday. During their battle.

WBH's melting feat? Betty provided half, and they were punching each other. The other characters were literally collateral damage, on the sidelines, and weren't the target of their punches. Hence, collateral damage.

carver9
Here, show me where he ripped reality...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8c1a9f99eae85fde19d8d6d09505d253-c

Lol... yes, it's a shared ft with Hulks power but even if you split this ft in half, it's still FAR above Trans Tier level.

Adam Grimes
It's also stated those characters had their durability amped? Mmh mmh

StiltmanFTW
Hulk eats them

carver9
@Adam...

Yes. I also want to post this. A far weaker Hulk punched a bolder so hard that it lit up and entire dimension...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0ddd26923036c005405102291669cf5a

StiltmanFTW
Hulk survived Carver's lips, he's truly 100% indestructible.

Doomsday breaks his bony protrusions striking him.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk survived Carver's lips, he's truly 100% indestructible.

Doomsday breaks his bony protrusions striking him.

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Here, show me where he ripped reality...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8c1a9f99eae85fde19d8d6d09505d253-c

Lol... yes, it's a shared ft with Hulks power but even if you split this ft in half, it's still FAR above Trans Tier level.

Last panel. He tore a hole in reality.

Prof. T.C McAbe
1. DOS Doomsday - WB 6/10
2. H/P Doomsday - DD 10/10
3. Gogs War Doomsday - DD 10/10
4. Doomsday from Reign of Doomsday -Dunno
5. Doomslayer - DS 8/10
6. New52/Rebirth Doomsday - DD 8/10

lawest9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
5. Doomslayer - DS 8/10
6. New52/Rebirth Doomsday - DD 8/10 👍

MrMind
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
5. Doomslayer - DS 8/10
6. New52/Rebirth Doomsday - DD 8/10

thumb up
finally someone with a proper answer, before you it was full cringe here

carver9
I know one thing, I love his sig.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by lawest9
👍
Originally posted by MrMind
thumb up
finally someone with a proper answer, before you it was full cringe here

Thanks big grin.

I know one thing, I love his sig.

Thanks, Carv. smile

carthage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.