Full Power RoS Rey vs Grandmaster Luke and DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Kathleen Kennedy's fanfic character decides to teach the boys a lesson and flex her superiority with girl powa! She is at her most powerful state in RoS. Fight takes place outside of Rey's New house on Tattoine.

Lord Stark
With all the Jedi she can likely down one of them before dying from exhaustion.

Lighter332
Rey stomps both of them without breaking a sweat.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Lighter332
Rey stomps both of them without breaking a sweat.

How? 15 seconds of that full power ended with her dying? I don't think she can kill both of them in that time.

Lighter332
Originally posted by Lord Stark
How? 15 seconds of that full power ended with her dying? I don't think she can kill both of them in that time.

Rey withstood the same barrage of power that can wipe out an entire fleet.

That and she's a whamen - she is more powerful than EU Luke, Yoda and Abeloth combined.

Dark-Kenshin
How? 15 seconds of that full power ended with her dying? I don't think she can kill both of them in that time. I was of the impression that deflecting power from all of the sith was what did her in as opposed to simply being in the Avatar State.

Dark-Kenshin

That and she's a whamen - she is more powerful than EU Luke, Yoda and Abeloth combined. thumb up

Trocity
The duo stomp her into the ground. Come on guys lol. If nothing else, the speed disparity is just way too big.

Lord Stark

That and she's a whamen - she is more powerful than EU Luke, Yoda and Abeloth combined.

With the power of all the Jedi. Its a temporary one time power up.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I was of the impression that deflecting power from all of the sith was what did her in as opposed to simply being in the Avatar State.

Yeah same here.

Unless its needed again.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Trocity
The duo stomp her into the ground. Come on guys lol. If nothing else, the speed disparity is just way too big. In theory, the combined power of every jedi to have ever lived should give her flash level force speed and reactions should she desire. laughing out loud

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I was of the impression that deflecting power from all of the sith was what did her in as opposed to simply being in the Avatar State.

Nah I think it was the Avatar State because the power of the Jedi deflects the power of the Sith. I also think its a reference to the Dorsk 81 in Legends. +If projecting yourself across the galaxy can kill you like Luke and Leia did, I think taking in the power of all the Jedi would def kill you.

Darth Thor
I think taking in the power of all the Jedi would def kill you.

Why when taking in the power of all the Sith doesnt kill Palpatine.

Lighter332

No, it was the power of her uterus.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Why when taking in the power of all the Sith doesnt kill Palpatine.

Because Palpatine has through his many rituals transcended death in a sense. He died at Endor but was revived by the Sith cultists, likely also embuing him with the power of all the Sith. The force linking between Rey and Kylo took so much force energy Kylo Ren thought it'd kill Rey, and yet Palpasnoke was able to bond the two without killing himself as well.

ares834
He didn't bind them. Snoke was lying. It's because the two are a Force Dyad.

Darth Thor
He may have done something to strengthen their connection... Or perhaps just make them aware of it.

Psychotron
If Rey is being powered by Anakin, Yoda, canon Luke, and every other Jedi ever GM Luke and DE Sidious are screwed. Rey only collapsed after the spirits left her because an amped Sidious drained her before that.

Total Warrior
THis Rey is likely the strongest entity we have seen in SW after full potential Anakin and the Deities. Especially since she literally has the power of Luke himself, Yoda, Anakin etc inside her. SO she beats them

McP

Withstood is a key word here. Se was capable, by using a lightsaber, to deflect Sidious lighning at him. Like it was said many times, Jedi use the force to defend, not to attack. There is nothing that would suggest, that she was capable of using any other kind of Force power in that scale. And, as Kylo Ren has shown, there is a possibility that she might be a defeseless without a lightsabers.

Psychotron
Originally posted by McP
Withstood is a key word here. Se was capable, by using a lightsaber, to deflect Sidious lighning at him. Like it was said many times, Jedi use the force to defend, not to attack. There is nothing that would suggest, that she was capable of using any other kind of Force power in that scale. And, as Kylo Ren has shown, there is a possibility that she might be a defeseless without a lightsabers.

Is there a reason she wouldn't be able to just TK them? She was pulling down a starship before the amp. She can shoot lightning too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.