So Did the Rise of Skywalker Confirm Ahsoka's Death?(Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
So in Rise of Skywalker when Rey was fighting the Emperor she hears a lot of Jedi voices in her head including Ahsoka.

Does this mean she's dead during this time?

Total Warrior
I think so

Psychotron
Thankfully yes.

juggernaut74
I don't recall hearing Ezra Bridger though but he may not be considered a Jedi.

Total Warrior

juggernaut74

Total Warrior
Nope, we know he survived Order 66, but we haven’t been told yet if he was hunted down later on, survived the Empire or just abandoned the Jedi ways

juggernaut74
He's still roaming the galaxy I hope.

juggernaut74
Oh boy:

xxMfoBUqFN0

Darth Thor
Oh FFS...

Just let the past die Filoni...

NewGuy01
She'd have to be, like, eighty or something, right?

juggernaut74
She would be younger than Lando by a decade.

Total Warrior

Darth Thor
Not that young either. And what is she still hiding through all this? Its just stupid.

Lighter332
Originally posted by juggernaut74
So in Rise of Skywalker when Rey was fighting the Emperor she hears a lot of Jedi voices in her head including Ahsoka.

Does this mean she's dead during this time?

I love how one Non-Canon production contains a character's voice from another Non-Canon production.

They should have shoehorned a character from Star Wars Infinities into there, too. stick out tongue

juggernaut74

Total Warrior
Yeah, but I mean, even irl in most rich countries the average life expetancy is around 80. In an universe so much more advanced than ours I'd expect humans to have a life expectancy of 120-130 years

Darth Thor
Who cares about her age? Question is Whats the useless git been doing since ROTJ, through another Jedi Purge, the rise of the FO, and the Return of the Emperor?

She should have been killed by Vader.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Yeah, but I mean, even irl in most rich countries the average life expetancy is around 80. In an universe so much more advanced than ours I'd expect humans to have a life expectancy of 120-130 years How old was Quinlan during Revenge of the Sith? I figured he was about the same age as Kenobi.

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Who cares about her age? Question is Whats the useless git been doing since ROTJ, through another Jedi Purge, the rise of the FO, and the Return of the Emperor? Evidently the search for Ezra took longer than expected...

juggernaut74
That is one loose end that does need to be tied up. Trying to find somebody in charted space is hard enough in Star Wars so I imagine going into the Unknown Regions that haven't been mapped out yet is pretty much hopeless.

I bet they never find Ezra and Thrawn.

Total Warrior

Zenwolf
That is one loose end that does need to be tied up. Trying to find somebody in charted space is hard enough in Star Wars so I imagine going into the Unknown Regions that haven't been mapped out yet is pretty much hopeless.

I bet they never find Ezra and Thrawn.

I doubt they'll never find them, that's too sad. I mean it would be interesting, since one can never end up doing everything or saving everyone or locating everyone...but I doubt that'll happen.

Galan007

I bet they never find Ezra and Thrawn. Zahn is planning on writing a new Thrawn trilogy, so I'm sure Thrawn/Ezra will be found.

Remember, as of the Rebels S04 finale(when Thrawn and Ezra went missing) there was still a whole separate war being waged in the Unknown Regions between the Grysk and Chiss, which Thrawn was very much involved in... Lots of storytelling potential there.

I actually have a theory that Thrawn may have gotten Ezra to join he and the Chiss in their fight against the Grysk, but that's neither here nor there...

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Galan007
Evidently the search for Ezra took longer than expected...

Filoni should take Kylos advice and just Let the Past Die.

Except Thrawn. He should have been a villain in this time period, like he was initially created to be.

Galan007
That's one of the things I very much like about canon Thrawn, though: he isn't a villain... Not in the traditional sense, at least.

Zenwolf
That's one of the things I very much like about canon Thrawn, though: he isn't a villain... Not in the traditional sense, at least.

Never really took him as a villain anyway, either case.

Darth Thor

But hed be interested in leading the FO if he was still around right?

Galan007
Only if he thought that leading the FO could ultimately be of benefit to the Chiss Ascendancy. That's almost always what motivates every decision Thrawn makes(even his decision to originally join the Empire and rise within its ranks.)

juggernaut74
Maybe Thrawn will be the next big bad.

Galan007
Filoni states that hearing Ahsoka's voice speaking to Rey doesn't mean she's dead...

"I have to wonder with Star Wars fans. They seem to watch the movies but they don't take all the lessons. They deal a lot in absolutes, which is very much a Sith thing. I remember in The Empire Strikes Back Luke speaking out through the force to Leia. Vader also does this at the end of Empire Strikes Back. There's no absoluteness that these people are dead. I mean, some of them we know are dead."

Zenwolf
Filoni states that hearing Ahsoka's voice speaking to Rey doesn't mean she's dead...

"I have to wonder with Star Wars fans. They seem to watch the movies but they don't take all the lessons. They deal a lot in absolutes, which is very much a Sith thing. I remember in The Empire Strikes Back Luke speaking out through the force to Leia. Vader also does this at the end of Empire Strikes Back. There's no absoluteness that these people are dead. I mean, some of them we know are dead."

I realize this is more a movie thing, but if she is alive. Did she know Palps was alive and decide to not tell anyone?

That's the least of RoS problems however...

Also if it's taking her and Sabine some 30+ years to find Ezra and Thrawn, then they all gonna be really old. Or if they found them, then that just leads to where the hell were they when the *** hit the fan?

Galan007
Yeah, there are a lot of plot holes they'd have to try and tidy up if she is still alive.

I mean, Ahsoka and Sabine went looking for Ezra at some point after RotJ -- and Ezra/Thrawn were somewhere in the Unknown Regions. It's hard to believe their search took decadeS, given that Ezra and Thrawn were likely involved in a large-scale war between the Chiss and Grysk at the time.

It's even more odd considering that Exegol is also located in the Unknown Regions. Granted, Palpatine was obviously concealing his presence from everyone, as not even Luke knew he was alive... But once he broadcast his message to the galaxy, where in the hell was Ahsoka? She came to Rey at the end, so obviously she still wanted to lend her support to the Resistance/Jedi. Also, if she's been alive the entire time, then why not try to help fight the FO initially? What could she possibly be involved in that was of greater importance?

Ahsoka was 14 years old when she first appeared in TCW, so she'd be in her early 70s by the time of RoS. Ezra would be the same age as Luke/Leia.

juggernaut74
A lot of things could have happened in those 30 years between the time she and Sabine left to find Ezra and the time of Rise of Skywalker. She could have a family of her own or maybe she was fighting another battle during this time. Heck she and Ezra may have even been at the battle of Exegol who knows.

As far as age goes Ezra would be the exact same age as Luke and just getting into his prime as a force user. Ahsoka would be in her 70's and most likely still kicking @ss the same way Dooku was in his 80's.

Darth Thor

So some living Jedi start calling to Rey at the exact time Jedi Spirits are? And to think otherwise is being Sith like dealing in absolutes?

Filoni is a such a turd.

ares834
Good. **** that movie. Retcon the shit out of it.

Eli Vanto
Honestly, I'm glad Ahsoka is still around.

What do you guys think of the theory that Ezra is Snoke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.