Hulk (2003 film) vs Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This Hulk is 9 feet tall to begin with.

steverules_2
Hulk dick slaps IR to death

TheVaultDweller
I kinda picture the Hulk giving the I-Rex a suplex or something.

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I kinda picture the Hulk giving the I-Rex a suplex or something.
And THEN dick slapping him. Flawless victory.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by steverules_2
Hulk dick slaps IR to death Like you mean Hulk literally kills I-Rex by simply slapping the dinosaur?

ShadowFyre
Uhhh yeah, Hulk doesn't even have to physically touch the irex to win. A thunder clap would be just fine.

You understand at the end of the day, a dinosaur is an actual creature that goes by our law of physics right?

If I take a M2 .50 Cal machine gun, that creature is going to die. It might take a hundred rounds but it will die

Let's say there was a Godzilla sized trex, despite his size, his armor would only be able to take so many missiles and a nuke would one shot him, at the very least it would be akin to a man getting hit with a grenade. Flesh and blood earth creatures simply do not have the durability and strength that brings like the Hulk and actual Godzilla have.

On top of 2003 hulk hammertossing a 40-60 ton tank, where the Irex at most weighs 10 tons, on top of a healing factor, on top of durability, on top of a few other advantages this just completely lopsided

riv6672
Must...not make...obvious dick joke...

ShadowFyre
😂😂 go for it. It's usually lopsided towards the left

BrolyBlack

ShadowFyre
And I am perfectly ok with that, it's just they are always mismatches.

I really want to make a lot of Predator and Godzilla matches but they kinda fit in a strange tier for me that's hard to find a decent match or those matches have already been done so there is no point.

Or like Reeves Superman is in a class of his own, he either dwarfs everyone or the next step up is like Bruce Almighty or something. There is not a lot of good matches for him imo.

BrolyBlack
The tier would be

God
Q
Doctor Manhattan
Reeves Superman

ShadowFyre
Yeah, and then the people below that are pretty far below, I mean sure, there is some I am sure but not many that would be a really good match for him.

But, I am sure that if we looked at a lot of foreign cinema there probably is a lot of characters we just don't know about.

There is this really strange middle eastern maybe Pakistani like robot hero guy and I have been searching for him but I can't remember what he is called or any of that and Pakistani robot guy has not worked so far as searches go

riv6672

ShadowFyre
Lol, no. He was always in a business suit and he was some kinda cyborg, but he could also make multiples of himself and he became this big rolling death ball. It sounds ridiculous when I type it,. but he had some really cool feats in just a matter of minutes.

Regardless, there is just a lot of cool characters that I feel Americans never get to appreciate because we rarely take movies in, we just push them out so to speak.

It may be different for the Europeans on this board.

riv6672

CaveDude33211

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol, no. He was always in a business suit and he was some kinda cyborg, but he could also make multiples of himself and he became this big rolling death ball. It sounds ridiculous when I type it,. but he had some really cool feats in just a matter of minutes.

Regardless, there is just a lot of cool characters that I feel Americans never get to appreciate because we rarely take movies in, we just push them out so to speak.

It may be different for the Europeans on this board.

I know what movie you're talking about - it's an Indian rip-off of The Terminator.

riv6672

BrolyBlack
I thought cave dude got perma banned

ShadowFyre
That's him! I think. It looks like him.

Yup, the first vid is him. I would have never even thought to type those words in.

Tyrannoraptor
Uhhh yeah, Hulk doesn't even have to physically touch the irex to win. A thunder clap would be just fine.

You understand at the end of the day, a dinosaur is an actual creature that goes by our law of physics right?

If I take a M2 .50 Cal machine gun, that creature is going to die. It might take a hundred rounds but it will die

Let's say there was a Godzilla sized trex, despite his size, his armor would only be able to take so many missiles and a nuke would one shot him, at the very least it would be akin to a man getting hit with a grenade. Flesh and blood earth creatures simply do not have the durability and strength that brings like the Hulk and actual Godzilla have.

On top of 2003 hulk hammertossing a 40-60 ton tank, where the Irex at most weighs 10 tons, on top of a healing factor, on top of durability, on top of a few other advantages this just completely lopsided But someone told me Indominus Rex may not go entirely by our law of physics or did you mean a single 50 Cal bullet instantly kills I-Rex in a blink of an eye? Actually, The I-Rex claws were capable of piercing through a Gyrosphere whose glass could slow down a 50 Cal bullet & there was 1 scene where the dinosaur did pierce itself so as to get rid of the tracking device attached to its skin.

riv6672
That's him! I think. It looks like him.

Yup, the first vid is him. I would have never even thought to type those words in.
Cavedude and I are the Penn & Teller of internet searches!

Lighter332
going with Hulk

Tyrannoraptor
Also, Indominus Rex ain't exactly a normal animal.

relentless1
I Rex gets his jaw ripped off wtf, good luck even piercing Hulks skin lol

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But someone told me Indominus Rex may not go entirely by our law of physics or did you mean a single 50 Cal bullet instantly kills I-Rex in a blink of an eye? Actually, The I-Rex claws were capable of piercing through a Gyrosphere whose glass could slow down a 50 Cal bullet & there was 1 scene where the dinosaur did pierce itself so as to get rid of the tracking device attached to its skin.

I literally wrote in there that it would probably take like 50 rounds. I guess if I got him in the eye, .50 Cal chew through steel like it's nothing bro. So I was being generous. It honestly wouldn't take that many headshots.

TheVaultDweller
I literally wrote in there that it would probably take like 50 rounds. I guess if I got him in the eye, .50 Cal chew through steel like it's nothing bro. So I was being generous. It honestly wouldn't take that many headshots.

To be fair, movies have ruined many people regarding guns, because of how inaccurately things get portrayed. Some people seem to think something like a 9mm round, for example, needs to sound like a canon, but also believe something like a book can stop it pointblank. Not saying it's anyone here, but I have actually met people like that before.

Tyrannoraptor
I literally wrote in there that it would probably take like 50 rounds. I guess if I got him in the eye, .50 Cal chew through steel like it's nothing bro. So I was being generous. It honestly wouldn't take that many headshots. Okay so in conclusion, 50 Cal pierces through steel.

ShadowFyre
Absolutely,my first tour in Iraq we had to go destroy these railroad tracks, the only thing we had that was capable of doing it was the .50, at least the only thing that a normal squad would carry.

It would be far more lethal to a creature of that size than a grenade would be in my opinion.

And I am specifically speaking a heavy machine gun. If you go at a Irex with a little ass .50 Cal Desert Eagle your gonna be lucky to piss it off.

Of course I could be horribly wrong, as far as I know there is no actual skin of a dinosaur recorded, only the imprints. So that shit may be able to shrug off firearms.

Tyrannoraptor
Absolutely,my first tour in Iraq we had to go destroy these railroad tracks, the only thing we had that was capable of doing it was the .50, at least the only thing that a normal squad would carry.

It would be far more lethal to a creature of that size than a grenade would be in my opinion.

And I am specifically speaking a heavy machine gun. If you go at a Irex with a little ass .50 Cal Desert Eagle your gonna be lucky to piss it off.

Of course I could be horribly wrong, as far as I know there is no actual skin of a dinosaur recorded, only the imprints. So that shit may be able to shrug off firearms. So your tour must be your experience while this dinosaur may be a little tougher.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
To be fair, movies have ruined many people regarding guns, because of how inaccurately things get portrayed. Some people seem to think something like a 9mm round, for example, needs to sound like a canon, but also believe something like a book can stop it pointblank. Not saying it's anyone here, but I have actually met people like that before. Well, I wouldn't thought a book could totally stop a close range gunshot.

riv6672
So your tour must be your experience while this dinosaur may be a little tougher.
Well I can see where your imagination would trump someone w. actual knowledge as to what a .50 CAL can do.

TheVaultDweller
Well, I wouldn't thought a book could totally stop a close range gunshot.

Welp, kudos. You're at least smarter than these two were:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/19/us/youtube-shooting-minnesota-guilty-plea.html

And I don't want to be mean because it's a tragic event. But this kind of shit happens because movies create unrealistic impressions about firearms and gullible people believe them. Or like how people often get electrocuted onscreen from a single regular car battery. Yeah, no. Just no.

And yeah, this is off topic, but we all know Hulk wins.

riv6672
Oh, Hulk definitely wins.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by riv6672
Well I can see where your imagination would trump someone w. actual knowledge as to what a .50 CAL can do.

😂😂😂😂

NemeBro
Hulk could kill the mosasaurus in water, much less the indominus rex.

ShadowFyre
They might have taken some pretty hefty liberties with the dinosaurs but they never portrayed them as some kind of supernatural animals. Aside from intelligence, and honestly not that much.

People acted like the raptor opening a door was something insane.

I have a friend whose pitbull can get a specific drink out of the fridge which he can open and close himself. He knows different beers, coke, Pepsi, and even knows the difference between sweet and unsweet tea. That's pretty damn cool.

TheVaultDweller
Blue's ass nearly got killed by some nervous merc with a twitchy trigger finger IIRC. So, we know the raptors weren't all that tough.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by riv6672
Well I can see where your imagination would trump someone w. actual knowledge as to what a .50 CAL can do. Also, the I-Rex shrugged off tail whips from the Ankylosaurus which does nearly severe damage to the bulletproof glass of the Gyrosphere.

ShadowFyre
That's great, 2003 Hulk could hammer toss a Brontosaurus.

BTW, an actual Apatosaur/Brontosaur would have snapped a Trez/Irex/Spinosaur backbone with a tailwhip. And done it casually

relentless1
They might have taken some pretty hefty liberties with the dinosaurs but they never portrayed them as some kind of supernatural animals. Aside from intelligence, and honestly not that much.

People acted like the raptor opening a door was something insane.

I have a friend whose pitbull can get a specific drink out of the fridge which he can open and close himself. He knows different beers, coke, Pepsi, and even knows the difference between sweet and unsweet tea. That's pretty damn cool.

his mutt didn't know that shit in '93 tho...

Tyrannoraptor
That's great, 2003 Hulk could hammer toss a Brontosaurus.

BTW, an actual Apatosaur/Brontosaur would have snapped a Trez/Irex/Spinosaur backbone with a tailwhip. And done it casually Then i doubt that'd give any of these Theropods a backache & there was 1 scene of Jurassic Park 3 where an airplane nearly hit the Spinosaur sail.

riv6672
Ah, JURASSIC PARK 3. Dinosaur pee in a jar!

Tyrannoraptor
Now i get it, Hulk ripped out the entire turret off of 1 M1 Abrams tank and has bent the barrel of another one.

BrolyBlack
How did you just get that? Those turrets weigh like 20-30 tons alone

Josh_Alexander
Hulk stomps.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How did you just get that? Those turrets weigh like 20-30 tons alone I watched the video featuring the movie scene.

riv6672
I watched the video featuring the movie scene.
First time for everything.

ShadowFyre
I watched the video featuring the movie scene.

Musta been a special edition if a movie scene was featured in a video.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.