John Wick vs a Grizzly bear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This begins with John Wick meeting a grizzly bear which is on the loose while melee (close-range) combat may be allowed.

TheVaultDweller
As cartoonish as Wick is, especially after the last film, I don't see how a melee confrontation with a grizzly ends in anything other than him getting mauled.

riv6672
Wick befriends the bear. Duh.

TheVaultDweller
Bears and cars don't really mix though. What happens if the bear destroys his backseat? Who does he go on a revenge rampage against?

Adam Grimes
Mother nature.

TheVaultDweller
So, chainsaw for the next movie then?

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Bears and cars don't really mix though. What happens if the bear destroys his backseat? Who does he go on a revenge rampage against?
There was no car in the OP, so they just high five and go their separate ways.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7f/0a/8a/7f0a8a0c372c1a5762a88b88aabdbde1.jpg

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by riv6672
There was no car in the OP, so they just high five and go their separate ways.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7f/0a/8a/7f0a8a0c372c1a5762a88b88aabdbde1.jpg

Fair point.

Inhuman
What about if the bear Wick is fighting had just killed his dog

TheVaultDweller
Then, funnily enough, he'd probably ram it with his car if he could.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
Though, in all seriousness, it is certainly possible for an action hero type who is skilled enough in melee to beat a bear, providing they have some bladed weapons of decent length. I can actually think of at least one TV character that's taken down a fairly large bear using a long knife and a hatchet. But that guy was a friggin' Viking renowned for being extremely hard to kill lol (and that fight sequence is also kinda terrible). But if it does come down to a physical melee conflict, then Wick dies horribly.

riv6672

Jmanghan
The grizzly kills him.

ShadowFyre
Aside from hippos, rhinos, and elephants,grizzlies, kodiaks, and polar bears have the strength to end any land creature in the planet with a single strike. Having on multiple occasions completely shattered Spanish bulls skulls and broken their backs with a single strike.

So if I hit a Spanish bull with my car at 40mph head on, it would probably die but it's skull would still be in one piece. That's pretty crazy

John Murdoch
I like this continuing trend of various action movie characters vs grizzly bears. Been a good trend, and I for one would like to see it continue.

BruceSkywalker
Grizzly bear discovers that Wick is unkillable so the bear just runs awy..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.