The Knights of Ren vs The Inquisitors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
The Knights of Ren take on the Inquisitors in this 6 vs 6 battle to the death. If this don't seem fair give the Knights light sabers.

The Inquisitors:

Grand Inquisitor
Second Sister
Fifth Brother
Sixth Brother
Seventh Sister
Eighth Brother

xPRIMEx
Knights were comparable to the inquisitors. So hard to tell. Based off feats inquisitors would win but equal otherwise

banana3

Chosen_Sith
Inquisitors. The knights of ren were said to be viable candidates to be inducted into the Inquisitorious had they been around during the height of the galactic empire. The inquisitors gained further training by Vader and would have grown more powerful as they hunted Jedi and saw additional combat. This gives the inquisitors an experience edge when fighting other force sensitives and Jedi.

Lord Lucien
What did the Knights of Ren do and what were their names?

Total Warrior
Inquisitors solidly for now

Jmanghan
I'll go Inquisitors.

It's unlikely the Inquisitors are GOING to be stronger then the Knights of Ren when more stuff comes out about them, but as of now, they're pretty much featless.

The Inquisitors have some pretty solid feats, and while none of them are powerhouses, the Knights of Ren haven't shown to be either.

carthage
The Inquisitors slaughter

xPRIMEx

ares834
Inquisitors in a stomp. Honestly, 2 or 3 should be more than enough.

FYI, the VD states that the KoR would be perfect candidates to become Inquisitors. So they would have similar force power but without any of the formal training.

juggernaut74
Yea it pretty much says that they have potential but lack the training.

Zenwolf
If that's the case, then I think everything regarding scaling, characters and the like just doesn't matter to Disney SW it seems.

So the KoR beat down Ren right? One of apparently the most powerful Force Users in this Canon, yet they didn't have the training of the Inquisitors.

So are we suppose to believe that Ben >= Inquisitors >= KoR? Which then it also creates some other...weird scaling.

ares834
Only because he was unarmed. Once he had a saber he crushed them utterly in seconds.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834
Only because he was unarmed. Once he had a saber he crushed them utterly in seconds.

Why would be unarmed change anything? He still has The Force, that should be the only weapon he really needs if he has the power he has. He should have been able to wreck them regardless, saber or not. I'm not really understanding this.

ares834
PIS. This happens all the time in the series. Characters do not use force powers as they should.

Zenwolf
PIS. This happens all the time in the series. Characters do not use force powers as they should.

I mean yeah that's true, it's just...I dunno, I'm not really getting this scaling now, because now is it not something like...this?

Rey >=? Ben >= Inquisitors >= KoR.

Like no one else finds that weird?

This isn't even factoring in the other characters.

ares834
Why is it weird?
And it is more Kylo>=Rey>>>>>Inquisitors>KoR

Zenwolf
Why is it weird?
And it is more Kylo>=Rey>>>>>Inquisitors>KoR

So Kylo is superior = to Rey, not the other way around? Was under the impression it was.

But I'm honestly tired, so I'm probably not thinking clear as much as I should. Or I'm just thinking on this particular scaling too simply.

xPRIMEx
TROS made it pretty clear Kylo was > Rey. He was starting to win their tug of war before she blew up the transport ship, beat her in their duel, killed the KOR before she killed Palpatine’s guards, and woke up before her from Palp’s force drain

ares834
Originally posted by Zenwolf
So Kylo is superior = to Rey, not the other way around? Was under the impression it was.

He won the duel until Leia contacted him.

The two are equal in power but he has better training.

xPRIMEx
He won the duel until Leia contacted him.

thumb up

McP
The Inquisitors stomps those ren clowns.

Even 8 Praetorian Guard did a better job against Kylo and Rey combined, then those clows in the last episode against Ben alone.

juggernaut74
Yea I'm not sure Ben could have taken the Praetorian Guard by himself.

Darth Thor

I would have thought the opposite. Their training is equal because she doesnt need any (or much) due to their stupid Dyad thing. But hes more powerful because Skywalker blood/potential > Palpatine...

This is all of course ignoring her Jedi spirits amp, which seems to be a permanent thing going by Qui-Gons statement.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He still has The Force

Which he forgot to use.

Unless you want to believe that Knights of Ren were resistant/impervious to it.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which he forgot to use.

Yeah Kylos pretty dumb like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.