Can Thor solo the Final Order?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Rules:

Thor must defeat every Star Destroyer, TIE Fighter, and ETA shuttle the Final Order has

Thor must defeat Kylo, Rey, The Knights of Ren, and Palpatine as well

Thor has Stormbreaker

*Can he do it

Khazra Reborn

StiltmanFTW
Thor dies.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bane dies.
Fixed.

BrolyBlack
Yes he flys through all the ships and kills Palpatine instantly then Rey kills him.

BruceSkywalker
bane alwys dies

thor destroys the final order until rey kills him

NotAllThatEvil
Well we know that palpatine likes playing with people's head and thor had no way to stop wanda from messing with his head. Palpatine could probably mind trick him long enough to be lightsabered

Psychotron
Palpatine disintegrates him.

Dark-Kenshin
Movie Thor survived the inside of a f-cking star. Provided he is not jobbing like he was in endgame, he should take this rather easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Provided he is not jobbing like he was in endgame

Always current versions unless otherwise specified by the threadstarter.

So he's fat and impotent and gets killed by a single blaster bolt from a rookie stormtrooper.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Psychotron
Palpatine disintegrates him. That old phuck?

He's trash. Thor one-shots all of them sans Rey.

relentless1
Sidious ****s him up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by relentless1
Sidious ****s him up

thumb up

https://tinyurl.com/sy7uz5t

Darth Thor
Stilt still jealous of Thor I see.

StiltmanFTW
Palps fries Thor and fingers your butthole, DT thumb up

Psychotron
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Movie Thor survived the inside of a f-cking star. Provided he is not jobbing like he was in endgame, he should take this rather easily.

Movie Thor was also taken out by a light jolt of electricity. Sidious rapes him.

Darth Thor
Palps fries Thor and fingers your butthole, DT thumb up

Thor dont fried though. Palps on the other hand...

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Silent Master
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Stilt still jealous of Thor I see.

Yep thumb up

Adam Grimes
Movie Thor was also taken out by a light jolt of electricity. Sidious rapes him. Nah, it was more akin to some kind of venom or neurological pulse or some shit like that.

The old fart gets pinned down.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Nah, it was more akin to some kind of venom or neurological pulse or some shit like that.

And even then, it was Doing the harm inside him. You have to penetrate his skin first.

FrothByte
Movie Thor was also taken out by a light jolt of electricity. Sidious rapes him.

Never happened, unless you're talking about depowered Thor from the first movie.

BrolyBlack
thumb up

This

Psychotron
Nah, it was more akin to some kind of venom or neurological pulse or some shit like that.

The old fart gets pinned down.

I'm sure that's what it is in your head canon, but in the movie there's an obvious buzzing sound. The god of thunder is weak to electricity, ironically.

Originally posted by FrothByte
Never happened, unless you're talking about depowered Thor from the first movie.

I'm talking about Thor from that piece of crap Ragnarok.

StiltmanFTW
I'm sure that's what it is in your head canon, but in the movie there's an obvious buzzing sound. The god of thunder is weak to electricity, ironically.

That and it sure as hell doesn't help his case how there are examples in the mainstream comic continuity of Thor getting hurt by lightning...

Adam Grimes
I'm sure that's what it is in your head canon, but in the movie there's an obvious buzzing sound. You can see pronounced veins, like the ones found in a cock, surrounding the general area of the thingy.

But seems like you have canon proof that it is indeed electricity, can you please provide a link, kid?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This

Is nothing like electricity and was never shown to be. Multiple times they use that device and it was a poison. We all know this, electricity does not make your veins turn purple.

ShadowFyre
Hatred of Thor>Canon proof>simple logic that electricity never has in the entire history of either reality or fiction both not burnt somebody and given you purple veins.

Psychotron
You can see pronounced veins, like the ones found in a cock, surrounding the general area of the thingy.

But seems like you have canon proof that it is indeed electricity, can you please provide a link, kid?

Can you provide some kind of proof it was poison? They put a buzzing sound in there, which indicates a shock.

Adam Grimes
Can you provide some kind of proof it was poison? They put a buzzing sound in there, which indicates a shock. Thor has channelled thunder before and has been just fine. Why would it affect him now, lol?

My explanation makes tons of sense more than yours, friend. Take as much time as you need and try again.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Hatred of Thor>Canon proof>simple logic

Seems to be the case here, yeah.

Khazra Reborn
A walking lighting rod is vulnerable to electricity? Probably not, but ok.

meep-meep
thumb up

Lol. Later in the movie, when Thor and Hulk are in the arena and Thor goes super saiyen, grandmaster does it again. Thor is a joke character.

ShadowFyre
Except y'all keep ignoring all the purple veins and everything else we have told you.

But honestly majority of Thor threads are a joke thread period. It's just pointless debating with people on this site.

Stilt and Philosiphia are the only Thor haters I can respect and take seriously on this site.

Stilt has never once pretended like he didn't hate Thor or tried to fake it. Not once. And for that I respect him.

Philo at least has respect for Thor's actual abilities and completely demolished a Lantern with them in a battlezone despite not liking the character. And for that I respect him.

But when you try pretend like your not being anything other than bias and completely ignore what is shown in either the comics or the movies to fit your agenda, you are completely fake.

I am going to end this device debate right now. Simply watch the scene where Thor places his device on Loki. Watch what happens to Loki's neck. If you still think it is electricity, then you are either biased or straight up ****ing stupid

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/10/103530/3024722-1.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/10/103530/3024723-2.png

happy

ShadowFyre
Absolutely, Thor has killed a Thor with lightning before. I have no problem with that. I am simply saying in this particular case. It's not electricity.

As for the actual thread I am going to say no. Thor loses and he loses super hard because Palpatine can do mental shenanigans and a host of other things that Thor has zero answer for.

I refuse to give him a win he can't pull off and this is one of them. Like correct me if I am wrong but Can't Palp get into his head and stuff from light-years away? If so, this becomes completely one sided and besides that, there is just much damn stuff for one person to beatt. It's just not happening.

I will absolutely argue this electrical device all day long though. It simply isn't electricity, the movie itself makes it quite clear if you actually watch it and don't just look at a couple of instances.

Though for psychotron-it absolutely does make that noise and I thought it was electric at first as well. The Loki scene shows what it does clearly though.

Adam Grimes
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/10/103530/3024722-1.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/10/103530/3024723-2.png

happy You're comparing the virgin Comic Thor with Chad Chris Hemsworth?

ShadowFyre
Also, Electro literally almost killed Thor, Thor killed a thor, and a couple of other instances where electricity ****ed up Thor. At times he really is a complete ****ing joke. It is what it is

BrolyBlack
Is nothing like electricity and was never shown to be. Multiple times they use that device and it was a poison. We all know this, electricity does not make your veins turn purple.

Superman would have laughed at such a trinket.

StiltmanFTW
Also, Electro literally almost killed Thor, Thor killed a thor, and a couple of other instances where electricity ****ed up Thor. At times he really is a complete ****ing joke. It is what it is

All I wanted to hear.

Thank you thumb up

Adam Grimes
Yeah, but that's a different continuity altogether.

I mean, if we included 616 then Star Wars nerds would get disintegrated along with their badly written old farts and all the other named characters by a galaxy level storm. Or a planetary lightning. Or a Celestial breaking God Blast. Or their soul bent over and phucked sideways... Well, you get my drift.

StiltmanFTW
All I'm saying is if "Thor Prime" gets raped with lightning... then it's no wonder the MCU version gets taken out with a little zap wink

Adam Grimes
Well, we both know there isn't any such thing as 'Thor Prime'... There are just Thors. whistle

Khazra Reborn
https://i.imgur.com/DxrYJXj.png

BrolyBlack
Well, we both know there isn't any such thing as 'Thor Prime'... There are just Thors. whistle

smokin'

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11113/111137597/5884581-5518866-thor%2Bhit%2Bby%2Belectricity.jpg

Darth Thor
Stilts been crying ever since a Mjolnir-less Thor spanked Hulk in Ragnarok.

StiltmanFTW
Knocked him down on his ass once, you mean?

Hulk's been doing that to Thor for decades laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Knocked him down on his ass once, you mean?

Hulk's been doing that to Thor for decades laughing out loud

Nah he beat his ass. And that was without Mjolnir!

Now with StormBreaker hed literally one shot him.

StiltmanFTW
That's why Hulk got up and charged at him again, right?

Getting a good hit in =/= beating anyone.

BrolyBlack

Khazra Reborn

StiltmanFTW
Sailor Moon Thor? vin

https://tinyurl.com/y4d2yue5

https://i.ibb.co/VM2TnmG/assguardian.png

carthage
Lmao

Khazra Reborn
Sailor Moon my nuts in yo face.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11139/111399535/7165888-large-9167989.jpg

StiltmanFTW
^ Thor needs to try harder, if he wants to cosplay as AF Goku.

https://tinyurl.com/qne2xg5

Khazra Reborn

ShadowFyre
Superman would have laughed at such a trinket.

Lol. You have no proof of such a thing. Superman in general, most likely but not DCEU Superman. Not when MCU Thor has taken harder hits than DCEU Supes.

I actually agree with you though, I don't think it would have affected him or they even would have been able to stick it to him, but I don't have proof.

Palp could mindwipe supes or whatever the same way he could Thor, so I don't think he would do any better on this fight when as far as this fight goes, speed is his only advantage. In fact, if a Nuke almost killed Superman he would most certainly die against the First Order.

So neither Supes or Thor would win this scenario.

Adam Grimes
What did the first order do for you to think they are > a nuke?

StiltmanFTW

NemeBro
Superman would have laughed at such a trinket. Superman isn't in this thread.

NemeBro
Lol. You have no proof of such a thing. Superman in general, most likely but not DCEU Superman. Not when MCU Thor has taken harder hits than DCEU Supes.

I actually agree with you though, I don't think it would have affected him or they even would have been able to stick it to him, but I don't have proof.

Palp could mindwipe supes or whatever the same way he could Thor, so I don't think he would do any better on this fight when as far as this fight goes, speed is his only advantage. In fact, if a Nuke almost killed Superman he would most certainly die against the First Order.

So neither Supes or Thor would win this scenario. No, either one win, assuming the fight takes place around a single world.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman isn't in this thread.

Never stopped Time in the past.

It's not too late for you to leave that Kryptonian boat of insanity, Neme. Take my hand.

BrolyBlack
Nothing can stop Time

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Yeah, eventually Time kills us all.

Even KMC will cease to exist eventually.

Unless Raz is busy making heirs to his throne.

ShadowFyre
No, either one win, assuming the fight takes place around a single world.

Ok, I can see the point of that, but wouldn't that give the first order something to concentrate their fire on? One of the main advantages is that they are one tiny person that would be really hard to hit.

StiltmanFTW
Thor is not "tiny" anymore:

https://i.imgur.com/5TfODZog.jpg

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Yeah, eventually Time kills us all.

Even KMC will cease to exist eventually.

Unless Raz is busy making heirs to his throne.

Raz is busy doing much of nothing. What a waste.

Kazenji
Doesn't surprise me there, Donny Cates knows how to write character's.

xPRIMEx

meep-meep
Except y'all keep ignoring all the purple veins and everything else we have told you.

But honestly majority of Thor threads are a joke thread period. It's just pointless debating with people on this site.

Stilt and Philosiphia are the only Thor haters I can respect and take seriously on this site.

Stilt has never once pretended like he didn't hate Thor or tried to fake it. Not once. And for that I respect him.

Philo at least has respect for Thor's actual abilities and completely demolished a Lantern with them in a battlezone despite not liking the character. And for that I respect him.

But when you try pretend like your not being anything other than bias and completely ignore what is shown in either the comics or the movies to fit your agenda, you are completely fake.

I am going to end this device debate right now. Simply watch the scene where Thor places his device on Loki. Watch what happens to Loki's neck. If you still think it is electricity, then you are either biased or straight up ****ing stupid

I agree with you. In my opinion, Marvel uses Thor like Star Trek used Worf. It's terrible.

ares834
What did the first order do for you to think they are > a nuke?

You kidding? They've blown up planets.

ares834
No, either one win, assuming the fight takes place around a single world.

Blow up that single world. How long can either (film versions only please) last without air?

ShadowFyre
Yeah, they like blew up a planet, which I am not sure how many are aware, but nukes are not all powerful things, they are dwarfed by mother nature quite often. A cat 4 hurricane expends thousands and thousands of times the energy a nuke does in a couple of days. Granted that is apples and oranges. But blowing up a planet is so infinitely more powerful than a mile it's not even funny.

Thor's Sokovia strike did nuclear level damage the first seconds of it, the part where the vibranium doubled it back and destroyed the landmass was well beyond a nuke. Nukes can't even destroy mountains and honestly most large buildings are still standing.

The twin towers would have most likely survived a nuke but a plane crash took em down. Not survived but still been standing unless the explosion literally happened right there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.