Best Superman movie scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
1. Reeve Superman - Lois dead in his arms and then turning back time
2. Cavil Superman - fight with Zod
3. Routh Superman - Rescue Plane
4. Reeve Superman - saves Lois in helicopter in then Flys around doing other stuff.
5. Routh Superman - lifts island when weakened
6. Cavil Superman - Fight with Batman
7. Some other scene - name it

Personally I like 1. the most followed closely by 4.

TheVaultDweller
Hmm, interesting thread. Kudos. Will have to think about this one a bit and come back to it.

Not sure if this is more suited to general Movie forum or here, though I suppose it counts as a Versus thread in the sense that different Superman moments are being matched up against each other to decide which is best. Anyway, as I said, I will need to reflect on this one.

Inhuman
https://imgur.com/b3EFbDn.gif

TheVaultDweller
Question at OP. Does it have to be a movie Superman incarnation? Because this is a pretty great moment for the Smallville incarnation:

egrq6xckv_8

And this one:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ChillyMarvelousBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Juk3n
Man Of Steel, Superman vs Faora and Nam-Ek.

Chills the first time. And it gets me everytime. Snyder is 100% hit or miss and on that scene, he hit hard.

BrolyBlack
Man if Steels first flight scene was just the greatest

playa1258
Cavill Superman shifting the tectonic plate in BVS.

Truly inspiring.

BruceSkywalker
reeve superman turning back time is by far his best ever feat

Surtur
Wait u made a list and then ended it with "some other feat" ?

h1a8
Originally posted by Surtur
Wait u made a list and then ended it with "some other feat" ?

That means if the scene isn't on the list then just mention it.

Impediment
The scene where Clark let Lois almost drown in the river because she's a dumb tw@t.

ShadowFyre
I know I'm gonna get flak for this, but MOS is still one of my favorite superhero movies. Some parts I hated, but the fight with Faora and Namek is the best and completely shits on 90% of a huge majority of any fight the Marvel had. Just my opinion. That's how a real Superman fight would affect a city and I think it's kinda lame that so many people hate on it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Inhuman
https://imgur.com/b3EFbDn.gif

Yes. This.

John Murdoch
It's between the turn back time scene, the MoS Smallville fight, and Zod vs Cavillman in Metropolis for me, but I'll give the nod to Reeve. When his Supes stops crying and then screams and flies into the sky gives me goosebumps everytime till this day.

A big thumbs up to Juk3n and Shadow: the fight scenes in MoS are near second-to-none to not only superhero movies but cinema period.

ShadowFyre
They absolutely are and even if you didn't like how Superman was portrayed ( which I thought was far more realistic and just great) the environmental damage was just nice to see done.

The only Marvel one that got it somewhat right in my opinion was Thor vs. Malekith and I'm not a huge fan of that movie, it really displayed the kind of physical strength they had just from when Thor landed and cracked the street to knocking each other through these huge pillars with ease. I just appreciate realism in general.

The Hulk vs. Hulkbuster was decent but I never felt like civilians could actually be in danger because of it like I did in MOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.