Disney Palpatine -VS- Valkorian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lighter332
Battle takes place on Exegol.

Palpatine sits on his throne and instead of Rey showing up, Valkorian does instead.

Valkorian wants Palpatine's throne and to be the undisputed Sith Emperor.

1. Force

2. Sabers

3. All out

Bonus Round: Palpatine has an amp from Rey and Kylo and channels all the Sith

Who wins?

Lighter332
Bump.

Total Warrior
palpatine wins

Lighter332
I thought Valkorian was uber-leet!

Where is S_W Legend when you need him?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Lighter332
I thought Valkorian was uber-leet!

Where is S_W Legend when you need him?

Give Legend a few weeks to cry.

He was all happy when the sequels were announced as he couldnt wait for Dark Empire to be non-canon.

We should be careful what we wish for.

Psychotron
Wouldn't Valkorion's spirit be part of the Sith inside TRoS Sidious?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Psychotron
Wouldn't Valkorion's spirit be part of the Sith inside TRoS Sidious?

Only If he exists in Disney canon.

Lighter332
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Give Legend a few weeks to cry.

He was all happy when the sequels were announced as he couldnt wait for Dark Empire to be non-canon.

We should be careful what we wish for.

Disney Palpatine is a discount-Dark Empire-Palpatine.

What puts Disney Palpatine ahead of Valkorian?

S_W_LeGenD
1. Valkorion

2. Not sure*

3. Valkorion

You need to explain Bonus Round. Channels all the Sith?

Palpatine used to be masterful in lightsaber dueling but I am not sure about his skills in this area as of Episode 9.

Lighter332
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
1. Valkorion

2. Not sure*

3. Valkorion

You need to explain Bonus Round. Channels all the Sith?

Palpatine used to be masterful in lightsaber dueling but I am not sure about his skills in this area as of Episode 9.

Good to see you, LeGenD!

Palpatine apparently channels the spirits of all the Sith or something when he fights Rey at the end of the movie.

Not sure if that means he only channels the "canon" Disney Sith, or it's all Sith in the mythos.

My guess is it's just Disney Sith.

Everyone here apparently thinks Disney Palpatine is more powerful than Valkorian now.

Psychotron
Only If he exists in Disney canon.

I think the Old Republic era has been re-canonized. But even if it's not you've got Bane and his entire lineage in Sidious at the very least. Vitiate can't beat that.

S_W_LeGenD
Good to see you, LeGenD!

Palpatine apparently channels the spirits of all the Sith or something when he fights Rey at the end of the movie.

Not sure if that means he only channels the "canon" Disney Sith, or it's all Sith in the mythos.

My guess is it's just Disney Sith.

Everyone here apparently thinks Disney Palpatine is more powerful than Valkorian now.
Thank you.

Palpatine was drawing power from the spirits of all the Sith to fuel his own and extend his life for indefinite period OR he was able to channel all that power into his attacks much like Darth Nox?

Darth Thor
Of course he was channeling that power into his attacks. Did you not see what his attacks were capable of.

Proper Silver Surfer level shit.

S_W_LeGenD
Of course he was channeling that power into his attacks. Did you not see what his attacks were capable of.

Proper Silver Surfer level shit.
WTH blink

If that is true then Disney Palpatine takes Bonus Round; will overwhelm Valkorion.

Hell, he will overwhelm Abeloth.

Lighter332
By that logic, DE Palpatine would pwn Valkorian too, since Disney Palpatine is a discount-version of Dark Empire Palpatine.

S_W_LeGenD
By that logic, DE Palpatine would pwn Valkorian too, since Disney Palpatine is a discount-version of Dark Empire Palpatine.
No.

Channeling raw power of all the Sith into one's attack and otherwise = contending with combined might of all the Sith and not a lone individual.

Valkorion have shown much greater power than any incarnation of Palpatine otherwise.

CaveDude33211
I say Palpatine wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.