Does Finn have the Force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Spoilers from EP IX below:

There at least a couple of scenes when it seemed like Finn could be a force sensitive (e.g figuring out which star destroyer the resistance had to hit to disable the imperial fleet). Do you think he is a Force sensitive?

also, what the heck was that thing Finn wanted to tell Rey???

Galan007
Yes, I think the implication is that he is at least mildly force sensitive, as there were a few times where he seemed to sense things before(or as) they happened.

I think he was going to tell Rey that he loved her.

relentless1
he was going to tell Rey he loved her.

He's certainly Force sensitive, he exhibited the ability to sense shit going on with Rey just as Leia did before him in ESB

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
I think he was going to tell Rey that he loved her.

Originally posted by relentless1
he was going to tell Rey he loved her.

It was painfully obvious.

His carver lips couldn't compare with Kylo's wide chest, so she wasn't interested in him.

Psychotron
It must be fun knowing the woman you love would rather be with the guy, who cut your spine in half when you tried to protect her from him.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Psychotron
It must be fun knowing the woman you love would rather be with the guy, who cut your spine in half when you tried to protect her from him.

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
LOL

Total Warrior

xPRIMEx
I think that was the implication , yeah

Total Warrior
https://youtu.be/aRuoshSmefE

Just wanted to point out that according to this guy Finn wanted to tell Rey he is force sensitive too

Zenwolf
After everything that's happened, frankly I can't really get behind Finn being Force Sensitive now. Too late imo. This should have been something right from the get go, not 3 movies and years later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.