King Kong (2005 film) vs Ant-Man (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The big ape King King Kong is fighting the superhero Ant-Man in an ultimate battle.

Battle Location: Skull Island.

Note: Ant-Man is using his giant size only for this match.

Surtur
Seems like Ant Man wins since he got bigger than Kong. Or maybe I'm remembering wrong.

TheVaultDweller
Eh, they're pretty close, but Kong should still have the overall size/mass advantage. Based on various different people's analysis of different shots during the Endgame fight, Scott was roughly 110 feet there. Which is a bit taller than Kong. But Kong has much greater bulk, due to his build.

Anyway, as I have mentioned in previous discussions on this topic, I would personally lean towards Kong, because of the fact that he's much more adapt at fighting at that size and doesn't have a limit on how long he can stay like that before getting tired.

Plus, chances are Kong will totally eclipse Giant-Man once the next film drops.

steverules_2

TheVaultDweller
lol Whoops. I did not read that OP properly. I read Skull Island and just jumped to the new version. It's 2005 Kong. The one that's only 25 feet tall. Which means Scott has an absolutely retarded size advantage, even if we use the Civil War version, who was 65 feet.

KingD19
Yeah as agile as Kong is, he's Tiny. Even Black Goliath made it to 21 feet with an unfinished formula during Project GOLIATH. Scott at his largest means Kong would literally have to climb him like a tree.

Even if we say the tallest Scott made it to was a flat 100ft. Kong still has 75 feet of person to climb before he makes it to his face.

BruceSkywalker
lang explodes kong from the inside lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.