Disney Palpatine -VS- Dark Empire Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lighter332
The battle takes place in Exegol.

Dark Empire Palpatine is in a young clone body.

Disney Palpatine has just absorbed Kylo Ren and Rey's energy.

1. Force

2. Sabers

3. All Out

Bonus Round:

Disney Palpatine channels all the Sith and launches his Sith Lightning at Dark Empire Palpatine.

Dark Empire Palpatine launches his Force Storm at Disney Palpatine.

Keep in mind that DE Palpatine can accomplish the same level of damage without channeling all the Sith - and his Force Storm can also teleport ships and people as well.

Who wins?

Jmanghan
Main round I haven't seen RoS but I've watched scenes from it of Palps, similarly, I haven't read DE, but know Palps is at his prime in it, which is pretty crazy.

With that said, Disney Palps shitstomps no-diff in the bonus round. Palps in RoS can't use a lightsaber because he's a cripple.

I'll reserve judgement for all-out and force until I gather more feats from both characters.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

ares834
Any reason to believe he actually lifted it? All the SDs had their engines on.

Lighter332

Lighter332
Originally posted by ares834
Any reason to believe he actually lifted it? All the SDs had their engines on.

thumb up

Psychotron
Aren't Star Destroyers incapable of taking off from the surface?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Main round I haven't seen RoS but I've watched scenes from it of Palps, similarly, I haven't read DE

facepalm

Then don't post, Jman.

Darth Thor
Poor Skillz was all about the Snoke hype, now hes been forced to switch to Disney Palps.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, still on the Snoke hype DT. Nothing changed about him being ROTJ Palpatine level according to Luke. Palpatine just became all Sith and was made infinitely stronger. I”m actually happy that Snoke is still super wank but Peak Palpatine is infinitely stronger, creates mega scaling.

Lighter332

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

ares834
Force Storms put Disney Sheev's lightning to shame.

ares834

relentless1
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, still on the Snoke hype DT. Nothing changed about him being ROTJ Palpatine level according to Luke. Palpatine just became all Sith and was made infinitely stronger. I”m actually happy that Snoke is still super wank but Peak Palpatine is infinitely stronger, creates mega scaling.

even if Snoke was ROTJ Sidious level as you claim, he was literally a puppet and that was Palpatines power coursing through him so whatever level of wank you want to chuck Snokes way is irrelevant based on the fact that he's a clone puppet for Palpatine to maneuver behind the scenes with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.