Captain America (MCU) vs. Alice (Resident Evil movies)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
It's a battle between two physically enhanced, super solders, as the First Avenger faces off against the Anti-Umbrella Resistance fighter.

Battle Location: Abandoned Airport.

Note: This is Alice from the live action Resident Evil movies.

riv6672

ShadowFyre
Doesn't she have like tk or something like that in the 2nd or 3rd movie?

As for as a physical fight goes, I also don't see her winning very many, if at all.

riv6672

ShadowFyre
I agree, I don't remember her doing anything with it that would even severely injure him, while a shield throw might end her.

BruceSkywalker
Cap most likely stomps..

however its been years since i've watched the resident evil films

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

however its been years since i've watched the resident evil films

Don't do it, They're garbage except for maybe the first one.

riv6672
Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't do it, They're garbage except for maybe the first one.
I liked (I think it was) the third one best, where she busted out the dual kukri knives. That was a fun one.

Kazenji
Just not a big fan of the films with Milla with overall, As i've played the games.

ShadowFyre
The last couple ones were horrible trash. None of them will ever be comparable to the games. The first three were all tolerable though.

And she has enough feats to say she will do far better than Batroc did and she will last longer than Spiderman did but yeah, she goes down.

riv6672
I never played the games, which is a big factor in my finding the series tolerable to good overall. But yeah the last couple of movies were pretty boring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.