Top 3 heroes whose powers you wish you had?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
To start off.........

Silver Surfer ( because he can do almost anything )
Superman ( because he can do almost anything physically )
Wolverine ( because now that I'm older now I'll like his healing factor for my health issues )

Sin I AM
Iceman
Spider-Man
Invisible Woman

-Pr-
Does it have to be their whole powerset? Or can I just take parts of it?

Like, could I take Superman's invulnerability without his speed or strength?

9jaboy
Lantern ring. Both Blue and green rings.

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Does it have to be their whole powerset? Or can I just take parts of it?

Like, could I take Superman's invulnerability without his speed or strength? Either way.

Galan007
Assuming I had full control over all the powers at their disposal...

-Superman
-Firestorm
-Constantine

-Pr-
Originally posted by lawest9
Either way.

Okay then.

-Wolverine's healing factor.
-Superman's slow ageing.
-Cypher's ability to understand any language.

9jaboy
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Lantern ring. Both Blue and green rings.

3 heroes?my bad , didnt read that right.
Well is being a lantern/ having a lantern ring(or two) allowed?

If no then;
Superman
Surfer
MM

If yes ;
Blue Lantern ring
Green Lantern ring
Superman : Mostly for Speed and Strength, also ensures invulnerability with or without auto shields.

Sin I AM
Okay then.

-Superman's slow ageing.
-Cypher's ability to understand any language.

You'd be an Immortal bum?

Has anyone ever created a thread detailing a breakdown of characters powers?

lawest9
Originally posted by 9jaboy
3 heroes?my bad , didnt read that right.
Well is being a lantern/ having a lantern ring(or two) allowed?

If no then;
Superman
Surfer
MM

If yes ;
Blue Lantern ring
Green Lantern ring
Superman : Mostly for Speed and Strength, also ensures invulnerability with or without auto shields. Yes, a Lantern ring IS a power.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You'd be an Immortal bum?

Has anyone ever created a thread detailing a breakdown of characters powers?

Cypher's power allows for making money, so it's not like I wouldn't be comfortable.

On KMC, not that I know of. I've done a few X-Men breakdowns in my own time, but that was on other sites etc.

Philosophía
In comics, or real life?

Superman, especially for comics. In real life, other than that, Martian Manhunter or Cyborg Superman.

-Pr-

lawest9
I had assumed they meant IRL. If it was comics though, **** that, I'd go all out. You are correct -Pr-, a clue to his question may've been when I said that because of health issues that I have I choose Logan as one of my powers for his healing factor, IRL.

Philosophía
I mean, in real life I'd wreck even as a high meta like miss martian/mary marvel's powersets. Basically, any power that has a base of rough immortality, invulnerability and some random abilities would make you a god for all eternity.

But then again, me with a martian's powerset...would be too tempting. Probably mary's would be better, since I'd still have to at least be a bit careful not to reveal myself.

You are correct -Pr-, a clue to his question may've been when I said that because of health issues that I have I choose Logan as one of my powers for his healing factor, IRL. Well, this turned sad really fast.

If it makes you better, we all have healing factors. It just takes a bit more time than in comics.

lawest9
Not at all Phil, Logan's HF can regenerate severed limbs ( as far as I know ) heals wounds superfast, retards aging and cancel out all diseases, along with that I get his heightened senses, the bone claws come with the package.

BrolyBlack
Manhattans
Supermans
Surfers

Philosophía
If you're not regenerating limbs irl, it's because you're not focusing hard enough thumb up

lawest9
Lol!!!!

Stoic
The Starbrand

Sin I AM
Cypher's power allows for making money, so it's not like I wouldn't be comfortable.

On KMC, not that I know of. I've done a few X-Men breakdowns in my own time, but that was on other sites etc.

Makes sense....tbh unless you were high meta or above I really wouldn't want to even be a her on irl. You'd have a huge target on your back.

We should restart that

byrdgang21
Martian Manhunter
Domino
Forge

If this is irl, I figure Id easily become the richest man in the world

-Pr-
Makes sense....tbh unless you were high meta or above I really wouldn't want to even be a her on irl. You'd have a huge target on your back.

We should restart that

Oh definitely. The minute you come out as a hero, everyone starts wanting a piece of you. You'd need to be at least a low herald to be able to tell them all to get bent.

It'd be interesting to be sure.

Eon Blue
Sentry, Adam Warlock, or GL.

Khazra Reborn
Maybe Lobo, or The Mask. Anyone with toon powers, tbh.

darthgoober
It would be dangerous as Hell to have someone like Wolverine's powers irl. Your claws are eventually going to get seen on an X-ray and after that the Government's going to be hunting you down forever and eventually you end up in a lab getting experimented on. You can't really afford to have anything that comes with an inhuman physiology unless the powers you get are enough to make any/all real world weapons moot.

lawest9
Truthfully I'd rather not have the bone claws at all, but if I'd have to have in order to have the HF............

Badabing
Okay then.

-Superman's slow ageing.
-Cypher's ability to understand any language. Wrong. sneer

byrdgang21
Truthfully I'd rather not have the bone claws at all, but if I'd have to have in order to have the HF............

You could choose deadpools healing factor

lawest9
Originally posted by byrdgang21
You could choose deadpools healing factor That is an option, I just look on Logan's as the best, but I could be wrong, I've read that MM and Lobo could not only heal but they can regenerate ftom a drop of their own blood, not that I should ever need anything like that, Lol!!!!!!!

Magnon
Forgetmenot
Gamesmaster
Garabed Bashur

Sin I AM
I honestly think if I came out as a hero I'd end up pulling an injustice Superman within the year

cdtm
Lucifer Morningstar

Molecule Man

Doctor Manhattan

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Lucifer Morningstar

Molecule Man

Doctor Manhattan

You'd get bored

lawest9
You'd get bored Yeap.........lonely at the top as they say.

Badabing
I honestly think if I came out as a hero I'd end up pulling an injustice Superman within the year Good. I would help.

Insane Titan
Multiple man
Thanos
Superman

DarkSaint85
You'd get bored

Nah, reality is whatever he wants it to be.....if he doesn't want to be bored, he can just make it so he's not bored.

The issue is in making wishes that are a one way street....'I wonder what it was like to not have powers.... let's wish that to happen'

-Pr-
I honestly think if I came out as a hero I'd end up pulling an injustice Superman within the year

The vast majority of people would, I imagine. You can't really "fix" the world without imposing your own will on it.

celeyhyga17
Thor
Superman
Silver Surfer

deft
- Flash
- Silver Surfer
- Martian Manhunter

Silent Master
Monarch
Darwin
Hyperstorm

carver9
Flash
Full powered Juggernaut
Hal - including his will

zopzop
Give me a Black Lantern ring. Make me truly immortal. I don't care how it makes me look physically.

cdtm
Black Lantern's are supposed to be constructs, not reanimated people. They proved that with BL Spectre, by showing his body was some weird network of wormholes or something.

Unless you're Hal Jordan, who somehow not only was himself, but controlled Nekron.

Wonder Man
Wonder Man
Beast
Hellion
With the ability to be cloaked by Hellion's t.k. almost all options are forever on the table.
Wonder Man already achieved his Vision.(pun intended)
Beast...he's great in a fight.

carver9
I change my mind. I only need one hero powers. Saitama.

darthgoober
Is Domino's appearance directly tied to her powers? If not, I think I'd go with someone low key like her. You could be successful at basically anything you want without arousing any kind of serious suspicion and her powers would be enough to protect you pretty well against anything you might encounter in the real world.

Sin I AM
Is there any hero who has power bestowal? I would love to create my own acolytes

lawest9
Is there any hero who has power bestowal? I would love to create my own acolytes A question for you SIA, is that your pic in your signature?

wxyz
All I want is Molecule Mans' powers.

beatboks
Xavier's TP
Madison Jefferies Technopathy
Constantine (full powerset magic/cunning/planning)

TP would allow me to know all actions against me, all things known by anyone around me. So gambling would be a sinch. Knowing what cards were held what events were fixed.

Technopathy allows me to control devices, inteface with financial institutuon computers etc.

What ever I couldnt deal with via tp or technopathy magic should cover.

End result very comfortable life

Sin I AM
A question for you SIA, is that your pic in your signature?

What's it to you?

lawest9
What's it to you? Just curious, that's all.

Sin I AM
Just curious, that's all.

Keep it in your pants lawest9. 😉

lawest9
Keep it in your pants lawest9. 😉 You assume too much my dear, it was just a question of idle curiosity with nothing else intended behind it.

Adam Grimes
Keep it in your pants lawest9. 😉 I've never noticed you were in your own sig. Lol.

Sin I AM
You assume too much my dear, it was just a question of idle curiosity with nothing else intended behind it.

Just making sure you aren't pulling a Carver9. Shooting your shot and posting duck lip pics or what have you.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I've never noticed you were in your own sig. Lol.

It's someone from a half remembered dream. We were young women together. I'm an old woman now...filled with regret.. waiting to die alone. But lawest9 reminded me of something. Something I once knew. That this world of kmc is not real. His questions has forced me to honor an arrangement...to take a leap of faith so I can be a young woman again. It maybe time for me to once again put away childish fancy and live again. I will log off for know. I bid thee all farewell.

lawest9
I doubt that you're as old as I am, but anyway have a Blessed night.

lawest9
I posted my initial 3 in my OP, but now I've changed my mind as well, going with Martian Manhunter because of the telepathy and vast physical powers and longevity.

staxamillion
genesis

elixir

flash

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
Black Lantern's are supposed to be constructs, not reanimated people. They proved that with BL Spectre, by showing his body was some weird network of wormholes or something.

Unless you're Hal Jordan, who somehow not only was himself, but controlled Nekron.
You're right. Blackest Night was confusing especially toward the end.

Then give me Firebird's (Bonita Juarez) immortality or Mr. Immortal's immortality. Either is fine.
https://mightyavengers.net/sites/default/files/images/characters/firebird/firebird16.jpg

JoeyVanHalen
Iron Man/Stark - ima be a billionaire/genius/playboy
Superman
Dr. Strange

beatboks
I doubt that you're as old as I am, but anyway have a Blessed night.

This site has a few of us oldies in their 60's, 70's.
Some of us kjow the Solver age because we were there for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.