composite palpatine vs composite Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoke123
who wins?

Darth Thor
Snoke dies

S_W_LeGenD
Snoke dies

snoke123
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Snoke dies

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Snoke dies

?

snoke123
bump

Total Warrior
Palpatine wins

Eli Vanto
Palpatine of course.

Zentrex
If we're talking without access to the World Between Worlds, then Palpatine wins with medium to high difficulty just because he's more powerful with the force, knows more techniques since he lived later, and because he should have knowledge of what Vitiate did and who he was, etc.

If we're talking with the world between worlds, then Vitiate is screwed.

Eli Vanto
Sidious never had access to TWBW though. It was never a power he controlled.

snoke123
what levels would these characters be?

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Zentrex
If we're talking without access to the World Between Worlds, then Palpatine wins with medium to high difficulty just because he's more powerful with the force, knows more techniques since he lived later, and because he should have knowledge of what Vitiate did and who he was, etc.

If we're talking with the world between worlds, then Vitiate is screwed.

Ezra only being we know of to access it fully = strongest force user ever

Darth Thor
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Ezra only being we know of to access it fully = strongest force user ever

Just wait until Ezra comes back from the Unknown regions.

Eli Vanto
What do you think Ezra has been doing in the unknown regions for all those years?

hutchy1345

What are you anticipating?

carthage
Sidious

zero contest here

hutchy1345

Bump...

Galan007
Ezra's interesting.

I almost feel like he has an innate ability to channel the Force in its most raw/pure form, without an obvious alignment to either side(ie. maintaining a balance of light/dark)... Kind of like a youngling:
https://i.imgur.com/thSm1lx.jpg

Seems like that might explain how he was able to do things like unlock the Jedi and Sith Holocrons and open the portal to TWBW. /shrug

Anyway, I've always felt it's possible that Ezra has been helping Thrawn and the Chiss fight the Grysk(and perhaps some of the other terrors in the Unknown Regions) during the time he's been absent. After all, right around the time of their disappearance in the Rebels finale, Thrawn made it explicitly clear that the Grysk were ready to launch a full-scale invasion of the Empire/galaxy... That invasion obviously never came to pass(at least by the time of the ST), so it must have been prevented by *some* sort of unforeseen intervention. /shrug

Eli Vanto
Would be SO badass if it were revealed that Ezra had been fighting in this MASSIVE war in the unknown regions for a number of years; especially if he were fighting alongside Thrawn and the Chiss Ascendancy. droolio

Psychotron
Originally posted by Galan007
Ezra's interesting.

I almost feel like he has an innate ability to channel the Force in its most raw/pure form, without an obvious alignment to either side(ie. maintaining a balance of light/dark)... Kind of like a youngling:

Seems like that might explain how he was able to do things like unlock the Jedi and Sith Holocrons and open the portal to TWBW. /shrug

Anyway, I've always felt it's possible that Ezra has been helping Thrawn and the Chiss fight the Grysk(and perhaps some of the other terrors in the Unknown Regions) during the time he's been absent. After all, right around the time of their disappearance in the Rebels finale, Thrawn made it explicitly clear that the Grysk were ready to launch a full-scale invasion of the Empire/galaxy... That invasion obviously never came to pass(at least by the time of the ST), so it must have been prevented by *some* sort of unforeseen intervention. /shrug

Bleh. The light side is the worst thing the EU invented. The Force is supposed to be balanced by default. The dark side is supposed to be unnatural and the cause of the inbalance.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Galan007
Ezra's interesting.

Yeah access to TWBW is an insane power. Would love for them to explore his adventures in the unknown regions.... wonder if they will?

Darth Thor
Plus he must be pretty powerful by now (post ROTJ). Remember Maul was eager to have him as an apprentice, so that should give an idea of his potential.

hutchy1345
His potential is hard to place I would say

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by snoke123
bump
Study this blog: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/valkorion-respect-thread-updated-and-expanded-2019-1556713/

In the lore Vitiate was heavily invested in different acts across the Galaxy. He still managed to consume an entire world without breaking a sweat.

A completely unhinged Vitiate is beyond any Jedi and/or Sith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.