Thor vs. Marrina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Girl power or does Thor's hammer calm the sea? roll eyes (sarcastic)

lawest9
Man come on!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Wonder Man
The claw is as adept a weapon as nature ever devised. It can defeat Dinosaurs.

zopzop
Originally posted by lawest9
Man come on!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆
Have you seen what Marrina is capable of? It took an entire team of Avengers which included Thor to slow her down and they couldn't kill her until Sub-Mariner used the Ebony Blade to take her out.

After all that, she still alive but in a coma at the bottom of the sea.

-K-M-
Originally posted by zopzop
Have you seen what Marrina is capable of? It took an entire team of Avengers which included Thor to slow her down and they couldn't kill her until Sub-Mariner used the Ebony Blade to take her out.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/eHYazg6wGDqYE/giphy.gif

Gooooood my apprentice. Gooooood

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-

It's over, Mungi. I have the high ground.

(refresh the main cbvf page)

durverine

Stoic

I still question how well an all out Thor would do against Marrina? Thor would have air superiority, lightning, wind storms, super strength and toughness. So, unless Marrina is immune to lightning? I don't see her chances being too great unless she were somehow able of dragging him into the ocean? Even then. Thor should win imo.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
I still question how well an all out Thor would do against Marrina? Thor would have air superiority, lightning, wind storms, super strength and toughness. So, unless Marrina is immune to lightning? I don't see her chances being too great unless she were somehow able of dragging him into the ocean? Even then. Thor should win imo.
Thor combined his power with Captain Marvel (aka Photon) and they blasted the crap out of her. Nothing happened. Only the Ebony Blade thrust into her skull KOed her (not even killed but KOed).

-K-M-

Stoic
She sounds kind of Doomsday-ish.

zopzop
She sounds kind of Doomsday-ish.
I used to think she was a joke or that KM was exaggerating her power. Then I saw that Avengers arc and holy sh|t, she's a beast. Literally.

celeyhyga17
She would die a horrible death.

Ughh... Despicable creature. Disgusting...

ShadowFyre
Can someone post some scans or point me to a thread with her? She sounds like a beast but I don't remember ever reading something with her.

-K-M-
I used to think she was a joke or that KM was exaggerating her power. Then I saw that Avengers arc and holy sh|t, she's a beast. Literally.

Originally posted by -K-M-

-K-M-

ShadowFyre
All of that is cool, but only the last one says anything about this fight.

But thanks for taking the time to post all that. For real.

Having the ebony blade face **** you and not die is a HUGE feat though.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
All of that is cool, but only the last one says anything about this fight.

But thanks for taking the time to post all that. For real.

Having the ebony blade face **** you and not die is a HUGE feat though.
Keep in mind :
a) She was more concerned about laying her eggs then fighting anyone. That's why she was destroying all those ships, she was using the material to build a nursery.
b) Thor and Captain Marvel used so much energy to try and kill her (to no effect) that Captain Marvel dissipated (she couldn't hold her form together anymore). This is the same Captain Marvel that hurt Zeus and wrecked an entire alien armada.
c) The Ebony Blade is powerful enough to kill a skyfather (shown on panel when it offed Seth with the combined power of his entire pantheon) and Marinna survived. Wrecked but she survived.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, that ebony blade feat is pretty far up there.

-K-M-

Wonder Man
Thor would be able to warp into Thorn like in the Crucifixion of Christ.
He should be able to kill anyone that way.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, they basically screwed up worse than imageshack.

Imageshack at least did it swiftly, photobucket is bullshitting their users, filling with ads, slowing down and encouraging to go premium.

Imageshack was at least honest about it, lol.

Wonder Man
Thor doesn't get enough credit for his mind. He said there is one more brilliant than himself and he ment Jesus.
If he could turn his lightning into an atmospheric apocalypse he might be able to wipe out half the life on earth in the ocean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.