Who has more team-busters: Marvel or DC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
In terms of sheer amount?

carver9
Both

MrMind
DC

Parmaniac
Carver is like a living meme.

OP: Who has more Team-Busters?

Carver: Both

How strong is Hulk?

Carver: Yes

StiltmanFTW
"Bro, that's not Hulk, that's his son from Earth-2537928357 dimension which was an inter-company crossover, anyway..."

"HULK IS HULK."

"..."

Badabing
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Carver is like a living meme.

OP: Who has more Team-Busters?

Carver: Both

How strong is Hulk?

Carver: Yes Carver the Wise is the I Ching of KMC.

xJLxKing

MrMind
If we look at the company's entire history

DC has more

Senor Cage
A villain that can defeat entire teams. DC has a ton of those. We can start listing them if you want:

Despero
Eclipso
Omega Man
Johnny Sorrow
Upside-Down Man
Zoom
Professor zoom
Dr. Polaris
Darkseid

Just to name a few

Stoic
DC does, and it isn't really all that close.

CosmicComet
'Team buster' is such a lame ass term as it applies to comics. Mostly because the insistence on street leveler inclusion phucks up the scaling.

I remember a panel in IC I believe where Mongul is shrugging off Supes and Wondy on one side and Batman on the other. Sending all three flying. The former two survived of course but how do you explain Batman not being turned to paste from Mongul merely flexing? Did Mongul make sure to flex his muscles quintillions of times more softly on the Batman side?

the scene was supposed to be a bad ass villain moment but it just came off as lame.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by CosmicComet
'Team buster' is such a lame ass term as it applies to comics. Mostly because the insistence on street leveler inclusion phucks up the scaling.

I remember a panel in IC I believe where Mongul is shrugging off Supes and Wondy on one side and Batman on the other. Sending all three flying. The former two survived of course but how do you explain Batman not being turned to paste from Mongul merely flexing? Did Mongul make sure to flex his muscles quintillions of times more softly on the Batman side?

the scene was supposed to be a bad ass villain moment but it just came off as lame.

He actually punches Batman lol, and sends him flying. Superman asks if he's ok after and he just goes, yeah.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Senor Cage
A villain that can defeat entire teams. DC has a ton of those. We can start listing them if you want:

Despero
Eclipso
Omega Man
Johnny Sorrow
Upside-Down Man
Zoom
Professor zoom
Dr. Polaris
Darkseid

Just to name a few

Obviously, this is because Marvel teams are more powerful

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Obviously, this is because Marvel teams are more powerful

no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.