Kylo Ren runs a PT gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx
Canon only. How does Kylo stack up against these PT characters?

1. Qui Gon Jinn
2. Asajj Ventress
3. Kit Fisto
4. Darth Maul
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. Count Dooku
7. Mace Windu

Forschbewithu
Right now, the biggest problem with Kylo is understanding how good he really is with a saber.... He's only faced Rey, who she herself is completely featless.

My opinion, his saber skills are likely comparable to Jinn/ventress/kit until we get something more. Force-wise, he has more raw power & potential than anyone on that list. In terms of actualized power, I'd maybe put him right around Dooku's level, perhaps a bit under.

I'd say Kylo makes it to 4 and stops there.

Total Warrior
Tbh I could see Kylo losing to everyone here. I think he is outclassed in sabers tbh, while he should have and edge in the force. If he abuses his force edge I'd say he gets to 4. Maul is just too much.

also, Ventress should be>Fisto

StiltmanFTW
Kylo's unnatural chest makes him an easy target...

Originally posted by Total Warrior
If he abuses his force edge

That's a big "if", considering how he got gangraped by Losers of Ren.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

laughing

Total Warrior
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

That's a big "if", considering how he got gangraped by Losers of Ren. the dark side of the force is a pathway to many chests, some of them considered unnatural

CaveDude33211
This thread is funny as f*ck. laughing thumb up

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Tbh I could see Kylo losing to everyone here. I think he is outclassed in sabers tbh, while he should have and edge in the force. If he abuses his force edge I'd say he gets to 4. Maul is just too much.

also, Ventress should be>Fisto

Agreed - I think in a mostly pure saber battle, Kylo loses to Qui-Gon.

Kylo's skill-level realistically is probably around ESB-Luke.

xPRIMEx

Rebel95

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Rebel95
This. Not to mention Kylo wasn't even trying to kill Rey in their duel.

Kylo makes it anywhere 4-clear, depending on how Luke does against the KoR in the Rise of Kylo Ren comic book.

You gotta be joking. laughing

Kylo and Rey both have the skills of half-trained padawans - and it shows.

Not only does Kylo NOT make it to 4 - if he faced Obi-Wan, Count Dooku or Mace Windu, he would get fvcking demolished.

Kylo and even Rey has no chance against the top-tier PT Jedi and Sith.

CaveDude33211

CaveDude33211
Without plot-armor for Kylo and Rey, Qui-Gon solos both of them.

Rebel95

xPRIMEx
Kylo also stomped 3 Jedi at once in the rise of Kylo Ren comic

Total Warrior
Those 3 Jedi were fodder. And if I recall correctly, he used the force against them. But still, they are fodder, any named Jedi can take on 3 fodders

CaveDude33211

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by xPRIMEx

Those had to be some incredibly shitty Jedi to be stomped by Kylo Ren. laughing laughing laughing

CaveDude33211

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-kylo-ren-luke-jedi-students-fight/

You fvcking retard - they were just Luke's other students.

Those aren't Jedi, dumbshit.

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
https://screenrant.com/star-wars-kylo-ren-luke-jedi-students-fight/

You fvcking retard - they were just Luke's other students.

Those aren't Jedi, dumbshit.
Why you so mad? Do you really care that much that you have to insult me? ****ing loser

xPRIMEx

xPRIMEx
Choreography? I use scaling just like you do.

The Knights Of Ren were pre-schooler-Padawans that Kylo took with him when he burned down Luke's temple.

Then they grew up into fodder-mooks.

Padawan-Anakin could absolutely slaughter the Knights Of Ren without breaking a sweat.

And again, Kylo's skill is around ESB-Luke at best - he sucks.

Qui-Gon would stomp Kylo easily.

And Dooku or Windu would easily shitstomp Kylo while being blindfolded, with one hand tied behind their back.

All of the PT Jedi and Sith shit all over Kylo.
Also the KoR weren't Lukes students. Get your facts straight before you start talking shit.

Your entire argument is based off of choreography and assumptions. We won't be able to scale Kylo from the KoR until we see them fight Luke. All we know is that they are force sensitive and comparable to the inquisitors per the authors statement.

CaveDude33211
Also the KoR weren't Lukes students. Get your facts straight before you start talking shit.

Luke says that after Kylo burned down his temple, he took a handful of his students and fled.

Did he eat them, or what? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Your entire argument is based off of choreography and assumptions. We won't be able to scale Kylo from the KoR until we see them fight Luke. All we know is that they are force sensitive and comparable to the inquisitors per the authors statement.

Scaling, retard. My argument is based off scaling. smile

xPRIMEx

relentless1
Ren doesn't get past Ventress. I have spoken.

CaveDude33211

Dark-Kenshin
Sabers skills is way too speculative to gauge given that it ALL looks likes shitty swordsmanship going by appearances in every movie. That spinning crap Anakin and Obiwan do in Rots would you get you killed by any decent swordsman. laughing out loud

xTWjJDh87SE

I'll have to see something more concrete out of a novelization or comic. Noob Rey getting the better of the dude who beat Darth Vader's ass doesn't bode well though. Not to mention the woman who trained Rey made this same dude look like a chump as well without even officially becoming a jedi. no

Then there's the force techniques RoS introduces. The entire reason Anakin F-cking Skywalker went to the darkside was so that he could save Padme from death, right? He didn't even know if the ability existed, but continued doing the Star Wars equivalent of the devil's bidding in the HOPES that there would be a way, right? He's the f-cking chosen one, but the f-cking chosen one has limitations. Sounds legit. Now RoS comes around and it turns out Rey and Kylo have these sorts of abilities with no special training, research or nothing. They're just THAT good. Kind of makes the chosen one look like a cuck and an idiot when you think about it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lDarth Nihilusl
confused

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Noob Rey getting the better of the dude who beat Darth Vader's ass doesn't bode well thou

What? Luke was just defending himself and still owned her. She just pulled a lightsaber to a stick fight like a psycho.

Rebel95

Rebel95
Choreography? I use scaling just like you do.

The Knights Of Ren were pre-schooler-Padawans that Kylo took with him when he burned down Luke's temple.

Then they grew up into fodder-mooks.

Padawan-Anakin could absolutely slaughter the Knights Of Ren without breaking a sweat.

And again, Kylo's skill is around ESB-Luke at best - he sucks.

Qui-Gon would stomp Kylo easily.

And Dooku or Windu would easily shitstomp Kylo while being blindfolded, with one hand tied behind their back.

All of the PT Jedi and Sith shit all over Kylo.
Oops I forgot to quote. I was replying to this

Lord Stark
I mean the Knights of Ren are presumably low tier-Inquisitor level except without lightsabers or lightsaber resistant weapons.

StiltmanFTW
Their weapons are somewhat lightsaber resistant, I think.

StiltmanFTW
Did he eat them, or what? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Apparently he did.

Neither Abrams nor Johnson had any idea on what to do with the Knights of Ren.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I mean the Knights of Ren are presumably low tier-Inquisitor level except without lightsabers or lightsaber resistant weapons.
Their weapons are lightsaber resistant.

Rebel95

Scizard
Either gets stopped at Maul or Dooku.

xPRIMEx

truejedi
I don't see any reason to assume untrained swordsmen would be superior to men and women with a lifetime of training in a sabers only contest. Being a quarter skywalker probably gives him a chance to overpower a few opponents with the force- but he would need almost a ragdoll level of domination to keep from getting sliced up everytime he crossed sabers with anyone at a master level.

He would also need to KNOW that going in and try to stay out of sabers reach. That really isn't his default style in his fights we see in the movies.

StiltmanFTW

Psychotron
Canon only. How does Kylo stack up against these PT characters?

1. Qui Gon Jinn
2. Asajj Ventress
3. Kit Fisto
4. Darth Maul
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. Count Dooku
7. Mace Windu

Stops at 1. He's a shit duelist and he almost never uses the Force in combat as shown by his fights with Snoke's guards and the Knights of Ren.

Lighter332
Originally posted by Psychotron
Stops at 1. He's a shit duelist and he almost never uses the Force in combat as shown by his fights with Snoke's guards and the Knights of Ren.

thumb up

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Psychotron
Stops at 1. He's a shit duelist and he almost never uses the Force in combat as shown by his fights with Snoke's guards and the Knights of Ren. Yea I don't think he gets over #1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.