World breaker Hulk vs imperiex probes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
How many can he defeat?

SquallX

carver9
Hulk destroys them with ease tbh.

h1a8
Hulk destroys them with ease

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk destroys them with ease tbh.

So how does Hulk survive the multiple blast again?

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX

Multiple blast? He tanks whatever attack they dish out. It's that simple.

MrMind
Single probe solos

deft
One Probe is enough, maybe two. Hulk should destroy one Probe but the explosion probably knocked him.

BrolyBlack
Hulk eats them

JBL
WBH? Probably starts laughing at the probes as he one shot them.

BrolyBlack
How did you find your password?

JBL
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How did you find your password? What are you talking about?

Stoic

Good question. He'd heal in instants. This means that he wouldn't actually take any damage,or at least any accumulative damage. It would be a cakewalk.

Damborgson
One after the other, he wouldn't actually ever lose.

He'd just heal every time after every battle.

Magnon
WBH doesn't have many impressive feats outside of those given to him by the wish in the Dark Dimension. Iron Man's satellite blast could take him out, for example.

A single Imperiex probe is far more powerful than Tony's tech, so a single probe is enough to beat WBH.

BrolyBlack

JBL
Brolyblack, go send jbl the great a pm and watch you get called this single word ......IDIOT.... Then you will have your proof.

JBL
Matter of fact, it was sent to you. Happy now?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Magnon
WBH doesn't have many impressive feats outside of those given to him by the wish in the Dark Dimension. Iron Man's satellite blast could take him out, for example.

A single Imperiex probe is far more powerful than Tony's tech, so a single probe is enough to beat WBH.

You're gonna start a troll fest

Adam Grimes
But he's right.

MrMind

thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
But he's right.

Subject to interpretation

TheHulkster

carver9
The lowballing is historical. It's the funniest thing I've seen.

DarkSaint85

Magnon

h1a8

Hulk survived an impact that was more than a billion times greater than destroying a single planet with a blow.

In other words, not only Hulk can survive an explosion capable of destroying a planet but he can survive something a billion times worse.

h1a8

1. There's no proof that WWH (at the end) = HOTM WBH in power and durability, especially when that Hulk was stated to be still holding back.

2. HOTM WBH tanked something more than a billion times more powerful than WWH. Therefore we used that instead.

TheHulkster
Whether it did or not, is irrelevant. It made the surrounding reality conform to Hulk's wishes. Including imaginary enemies and worldbreaking.

Nothing about it is imaginary. The wishing well makes Red She-Hulk his equal, traps them in the Dark Dimension, reforms everything that is destroyed and resurrects everyone who dies.

Stoic
Magnon, you have to re-read HOTM. WW Hulk held back the entire time, and the feats from that arc aren't relevant to this thread.

lawest9

A single Imperiex probe is far more powerful than Tony's tech, so a single probe is enough to beat WBH. 👍

carver9
Magnon is clueless about anything Hulk related (a lot of you are, sorry). Hulk lungs withstood the full power of 133 Hercules. ONE Hercules had enough power to topple Zeus and Galactus. Hulk withstood one hundred and thirty three levels of that power. That alone is Abstract level. That's just one ft alone.

carver9
Also want to point out that the artifact that held this power before it was released was said to be the most powerful artifact on the face of the planet. Lol... think about that for a second. Let me just think of a random POWERFUL artifact on Earth. Hhhhhmmmm... the gem of Cytorrak that possess power alone that supersedes Shuma.

DarkSaint85
Magnon is clueless about anything Hulk related (a lot of you are, sorry). Hulk lungs withstood the full power of 133 Hercules. ONE Hercules had enough power to topple Zeus and Galactus. Hulk withstood one hundred and thirty three levels of that power. That alone is Abstract level. That's just one ft alone.

A Herc is just a unit of mystical energy, not a unit of force.

https://i.postimg.cc/hG6nZm8y/Herc-009-2011-digital-Empire-021.jpg

Unless you can quantify how much mystical energy Herc has, it has nothing to do with force.

Martian Manhunter has zero mystical energy. But has plenty of physical energy. The two things are completely separate.

carver9
Lmmao.. that scan say "they are getting a mystic reading of etc Hercs". Its not saying that Hercs is always measured in mystical energy. That creature was just dishing out mystical energy compared to that many Hercules. The creator of the Hercules measurement already explained the Herc measurement unit. It was then compared to Hulk physical strength who isnt a mystical creature and it was said that Hulk is stronger. Find another way to lowball because you failed here. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Lmmao.. that scan say "they are getting a mystic reading of etc Hercs". Its not saying that Hercs is always measured in mystical energy. That creature was just dishing out mystical energy compared to that many Hercules. The creator of the Hercules measurement already explained the Herc measurement unit. It was then compared to Hulk physical strength who isnt a mystical creature and it was said that Hulk is stronger. Find another way to lowball because you failed here. laughing out loud

That scan I posted was written by Pak. Who created the Herc. Hercs are used as a reading of mystic energy - the scan doesn't get any clearer than that.

Sorry, but my scan is more recent than yours, and was written by Pak.

DarkSaint85
Btw, just in case you want to cast doubt - those kids are using equipment provided by Dr Sofia di Cosimo.

And SPECIFICALLY call it a 'mystic energy detection unit' laughing out loud

https://i.postimg.cc/hvq6bsHQ/RCO013-1465447675.jpg

Who is Dr Cosimo? Only the inventor of the unit of Hercs, lol.

Looks like I am starting the year as I mean to go on....owning you.

carver9
You're not owning me though since Hercules is a mystical being. Captain Marvel is a mystical being. Finger Fang Foom was compared in Hercs and he is a physical creature. Hulk was compared in Hercs. It's not just a mystical measurement of strength, crazy. Its Hercules STRENGTH, FULL POWER measured in units. Lol... it's not like Doctor Strange blast. If it was, Hercules STRENGTH would never be mentioned as the measurement of power.

carver9
Also, we read the statements from the person who created the reading, not a third party child.

DarkSaint85
Neither Cosimo nor the kid exist....they're both written by Greg Pak.

Who specifically has the kids use a mystic energy detector, provided by Cosimo lol. I mean, if I give you a machine that can measure units of time (like....a clock) you can't exactly start using it to measure weight or distance lol (that car weighs seven seconds!!!)

It SPECIFICALLY says it measures mystical energy, not force. Hercs are a unit of mystic energy.

DarkSaint85
Its Hercules STRENGTH, FULL POWER measured in units. Lol... it's not like Doctor Strange blast. If it was, Hercules STRENGTH would never be mentioned as the measurement of power.

Re-read the scan.

https://i.postimg.cc/DyNDx2kK/RCO006-1469444904.jpg

Not strength. It's the maximum amount of ENERGY expended in one blow.

What kind of energy?

https://i.postimg.cc/C1w6R5Db/2-3.jpg

Mystic energy.

carver9
It said its getting a mystic energy reading. Mystical beings can be just as strong as Hercules who's a mystical being himself. Hercules strength was used to create the Hercs, not his blasting power, lol. If Herc STRENGTH is the measurement of Hercs, his entire power output, then that Hulk withstood power output equivalent to 133 Hercules.

Are you in denial that there are mystical beings as strong as Hercules (who is mystical himself)? They also mentioned in the scan that you posted that 1 Herc is equivalent to Hercules at his older self.

carver9
Now post the scene after that where Hulk was used as a measuring stick for that energy.

DarkSaint85
Now post the scene after that where Hulk was used as a measuring stick for that energy.
No, Hulk was not used as the measuring stick - you are misunderstanding.

Put it this way - An explosion gives off heat, sound and light energy, right?

I invent a device that can detect sound energy. And measure it in....Black Canaries, lol, where 1 Black Canary is the amount of energy expended by Dinah Lance blah blah blah.

Later on, I say Hulk's thunderclap is equal to 1000 Canaries. Is that the total energy? No. I am only measuing the sound component of the T-Clap.

It said its getting a mystic energy reading. Mystical beings can be just as strong as Hercules who's a mystical being himself. Hercules strength was used to create the Hercs, not his blasting power, lol. If Herc STRENGTH is the measurement of Hercs, his entire power output, then that Hulk withstood power output equivalent to 133 Hercules.

Are you in denial that there are mystical beings as strong as Hercules (who is mystical himself)? They also mentioned in the scan that you posted that 1 Herc is equivalent to Hercules at his older self.

Yes - they are using a mystical energy detector, which detects mystical energy. And gives the units in Hercs. It's NOT just getting a mystic energy reading - its SOLE function is to detect MYSTICAL energy.

Therefore, simple logic dictates that....a Herc is a unit of mystical energy.

Again:

This is like using a sound detecting device (your microphone on your Samsung) and saying hey, it's measuring light!!!!

carver9
It's a tool that was built around Hercules strength. His older self is equal to Herc. Its said right there in the scan. 1 Herc equals one Hercules. You're mentioning Black Canary scream. If they used her scream as a measuring stick for power output, yes, we would go by that. If they used her strength as a measuring stick, then we would go by that. If they used Herc strength as a measuring stick, then we would go by that. I dont think you understand that both physical and mystical beings throughout the heart of monsters were being measured in Hercs. The only way you'll understand it is if it was Superman.

DarkSaint85
Its a tool built around the amount of energy expended by Herc in one blow.

Later clarified to be MYSTICAL energy.

It's like your phone's microphone detecting the sound energy expended by me punching someone at full strength. NOT total energy.

I mean, I am pretty strong - nearly Tyson levels (lmao - not really). But the microphone is only detecting the sound energy, and gives that energy in units of decibels.

To then say it's TOTAL energy output, is false.

carver9
Its Hercules STRENGTH, MAXIMUM POWER OUTPUT in one blow. Yes, in some cases it measured mystical beings but it was used to measure physical beings as well.

She explains it here. Object and ENTITIES, we measure it in Hercs...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/48993475/SmartSelect_20200104-125420_Chrome.jpg.html

He then compares it to Hulk STRENGTH, lol, not mystical powers...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/48993477/SmartSelect_20200104-125508_Chrome.jpg.html

We are done talking about this. Enjoy.

DarkSaint85
Who's scan is more recent?

Answer: mine is. Sorry, guess you're wrong.

I've already explained how your microphone detects sound only, but it can be sound from a punch

carver9
laughing out loud the pandora box was measure off of THAT INSTANCE. That entire scene is about the Pandora box. You're a funny guy. Anyways, Hulk LUNGS endured the Pandora box... an artifact that was said to be the most POWERFUL artifact on the face of the planet. Not only did he do that. He fought a bird that had a large portion of Zeus power thrown into it and broke its neck. Non World Breaker Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Yes, but the writer and creator of the Herc, Greg Pak, has written that it's mystical, and mystical energy detecting units are needed to measure it.

Your argument is as silly as arguing that Wolverine doesn't have claws because he originally didn't have them, or that Superman can only leap tall buildings lmao.

We'll have these arguments in another four years time.

-Pr-
Does Carver think that punches don't contain/release energy?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

No, I know it release energy. Dark is saying that the measurement of Hercs is primarily mystical. It's not a physical showing for the Hulk.

DarkSaint85

He does. He's basically ignoring the later writings (also by Pak, btw) where it's clarified that a Herc is a unit of mystical energy.

celeyhyga17
It looks ridiculous tbh, but he was comparing a max punch/blow output(energy) to a herc. Pak is so corny sometimes.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It looks ridiculous tbh, but he was comparing a max punch/blow output(energy) to a herc. Pak is so corny sometimes.

thumb up

Exactly. I'm no longer arguing this with Dark.

celeyhyga17
Actually more like assigning a name to that measurement which is a "herc"...

-Pr-
No, I know it release energy. Dark is saying that the measurement of Hercs is primarily mystical. It's not a physical showing for the Hulk.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He does. He's basically ignoring the later writings (also by Pak, btw) where it's clarified that a Herc is a unit of mystical energy.

If Pak retconned it then what's the issue?

DarkSaint85
I am arguing it can be retconned into the max mystical energy given off by a punch.

Just like a punch can give concussive force, AND say sound energy (the sound of my fist hitting a face). So all I am measuring is the sound energy, which whilst is more powerful from say Tyson than me (as he's better/stronger etc at punching), isn't the total energy.

And my reasoning? Subsequent depictions of the Herc needs a MYSTICAL ENERGY DETECTION DEVICE, as built by the lady who coined the term Hercs.

DarkSaint85
If Pak retconned it then what's the issue?

Carv wants it to be pure physical energy, so that he's going to take Hercs greatest punching/strength feats, multiply by 133, and call it a day.

When all I'm saying is that a Herc only measures ONE component of Hercules's punch, similar to how a microphone only detects the sound component of a punch. So you can't just measure the noise of my punch, and equate it to how much I can lift.

carver9
Where did it say it NEEDS a mystical energy detector to measure Hercs? I dont think you understand that scene. There was a reason a MYSTICAL detector was sent. A of the beings Herc was fighting during that issue/s was mystical.

DarkSaint85
Where did it say it NEEDS a mystical energy detector to measure Hercs? I dont think you understand that scene. There was a reason a MYSTICAL detector was sent. A of the beings Herc was fighting during that issue/s was mystical.

And gave off Hercs. Which it measured.

Diesldude

carver9
Diesldude, go away, you're terrible at this. Leave it to dark.

Diesldude

carver9
Of course you would say I'm losing. I dont take anything you say serious and HERE...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/48996310/SmartSelect_20200104-140015_Chrome.jpg.html

That's not what Dark is saying. I cant debate with you because you have a hard time of comprehending things and it irritates me. Now leave this to dark, please.

carver9
@Dark...

Yes, it gave off Hercs since that is the measuring tool that is used to measure power. What should it gave off, Doctor Strange. Lol... it was said that Hulk is as powerful as the Celestials. Is Hulk giving off Celestial power. As the Phoenix Force. Is he giving off Phoenix Force power. His potential is measured and its stacked up to their tier. The mystical PHYSICAL creature Herc was fighting was giving off Hercs of power that per your scan, puts it above the older Hercules.

DarkSaint85
But it's a mystic energy detecting device.

Does your microphone detects light levels? Does the light sensor on your phone detect sound?

And when your microphone detects noise, does it measure it in seconds, metres, or decibels?

DarkSaint85
Here are the scans I am hinging my argument on. Maybe someone can explain Carv's argument to me better, because I honestly cannot understand what he's trying to argue.

These kids are helping Herc. They are using a device that was sent to them by Dr Cosimo - the original scientist who coined the Herc unit. I circled the relevant part:

https://i.postimg.cc/KzR39tgZ/RCO013-1465447675.jpg

So, she, the inventor of the Herc, built and sent a mystical energy detection unit. OK.

They use it, and scan Baba Yaga's chicken leg house (no, not John Wick):
https://i.postimg.cc/qB6CyXTw/Herc-009-2011-digital-Empire-021.jpg

They get a MYSTIC ENERGY reading of 1.3 Hercs, using the MYSTIC ENERGY DETECTING unit.

To put it a different way:
I, DS85, invent a sound energy detecting unit. Carv uses it, and detects that Tyson's punch has a sound energy reading of 200 plumbuses.

Is a plumbus a unit of heat energy? Mystic energy? Total energy? Or sound energy?

Diesldude

Adam Grimes
@Dark...

Yes, it gave off Hercs since that is the measuring tool that is used to measure power. What should it gave off, Doctor Strange. Lol... it was said that Hulk is as powerful as the Celestials. Is Hulk giving off Celestial power. As the Phoenix Force. Is he giving off Phoenix Force power. His potential is measured and its stacked up to their tier. The mystical PHYSICAL creature Herc was fighting was giving off Hercs of power that per your scan, puts it above the older Hercules. ... What?

carver9
@Diesldude...

You tell me what you think 1 Herc means. This should be interesting.

Diesldude

Diesldude

carver9
@Dark...

She used that same mystic energy detector to look for Bi-Beast, Wendigo, and the Hulk and none of them are mystical beings.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/48997505/SmartSelect_20200104-141832_Chrome.jpg.html

DarkSaint85
@Dark...

She used that same mystic energy detector to look for Bi-Beast, Wendigo, and the Hulk and none of them are mystical beings.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/48997505/SmartSelect_20200104-141832_Chrome.jpg.html

Lol.

Firstly, please provide proof it's the same?

Secondly, she was tracking their mystic energy. Oh wait, none of them are? So why track mystic energy?

Answer: they had mystic wishing well water on them, which is what she was tracking:
https://i.postimg.cc/WzT2tkcG/RCO011-1469445062.jpg

I mean, Red She Hulk isn't mystical either:
https://i.postimg.cc/9QKCZSjF/RCO022-1469401173.jpg

And you're right, Hulk isn't mystical. BUuuuuut:
https://i.postimg.cc/GmHbBRV5/RCO020-1469401173.jpg

This is getting embarrassing. Hercs are a measure of mystical energy. We are told this time and time again.

DarkSaint85
I think this is now a repository of every mention of Hercs, lol.

And once again - mystic energy units:

https://i.postimg.cc/rw0LVJt6/RCO016-1469445062.jpg

In summary - a Herc is a unit of mystic energy. The amount of mystical energy that Hercules can expend in one blow.

NOT a physical energy unit. Hulk withstanding 133 Hercs internally means nothing in a non-mystical sense, as its completely different.

Carver's next point: Hulk is weak against magic, so it's actually a PLUS!!

Wrong.

https://i.postimg.cc/jqMVy9H0/RCO017-1469445224.jpg

It was pure anger. And Hulk is...well, he says it himself. Throwing anger at the Hulk is never going to kill him - Carver has actually had it all wrong all this time.

It's actually a low end feat, lol. We firstly have no idea how much mystical energy Herc expends in a punch (we know how much PHYSICAL energy, sure, but its meaningless here). Secondly, Hulk is being attacked by something which should amp him, and he nearly dies.

carver9
Not reading all of that.

DarkSaint85
Concession accepted.

carver9
Lol... didnt concede. Your argument is just ridiculous so we are basically done. Apologies on you put all of that energy into your posts but at this moment in time, your entire argument is futile to me. We have some here that accept the ft as it is and we have Diesldude, Darksaint, Philo, Mr. Mind, deft, and ABHI that accept it as something else. Start a group chat and parade.

DarkSaint85
Lol... didnt concede. Your argument is just ridiculous so we are basically done. Apologies on you put all of that energy into your posts but at this moment in time, your entire argument is futile to me. We have some here that accept the ft as it is and we have Diesldude, Darksaint, Philo, Mr. Mind, deft, and ABHI that accept it as something else. Start a group chat and parade.

Its strange that EVERY single mention of Hercs that specifies what type of energy it is is that it's MYSTICAL energy units.

Strange, that.

Edit: I'll just ask for a mod or someone. Tired of having this discussion, Rao before he passed away and I had this EXACT argument with you a couple of years ago.

Diesldude
I think this is now a repository of every mention of Hercs, lol.

And once again - mystic energy units:

In summary - a Herc is a unit of mystic energy. The amount of mystical energy that Hercules can expend in one blow.

NOT a physical energy unit. Hulk withstanding 133 Hercs internally means nothing in a non-mystical sense, as its completely different.

Carver's next point: Hulk is weak against magic, so it's actually a PLUS!!

Wrong.

https://i.postimg.cc/jqMVy9H0/RCO017-1469445224.jpg

It was pure anger. And Hulk is...well, he says it himself. Throwing anger at the Hulk is never going to kill him - Carver has actually had it all wrong all this time.

It's actually a low end feat, lol. We firstly have no idea how much mystical energy Herc expends in a punch (we know how much PHYSICAL energy, sure, but its meaningless here). Secondly, Hulk is being attacked by something which should amp him, and he nearly dies. thumb up thanks for this. This explains a lot.

Stoic
That post is as imprecise as Carver's. They're measuring the amount of physical force Hercules can generate with a punch. This does not mean a love tap.One Herc is what Hercules punches at while exerting himself. Immortal Hercules can be measured based on strength feats. This is the number that we measure from. Not just some random number. Hercules can move the island of Manhattan. Can't he? We should begin there, kind of like they do in Death Battle.

carver9
It's his MAXIMUM output of power. Hercules is one of the strongest beings on the planet.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
That post is as imprecise as Carver's. They're measuring the amount of physical force Hercules can generate with a punch. This does not mean a love tap.One Herc is what Hercules punches at while exerting himself. Immortal Hercules can be measured based on strength feats. This is the number that we measure from. Not just some random number. Hercules can move the island of Manhattan. Can't he? We should begin there, kind of like they do in Death Battle.

No, they're measuring the MYSTICAL energy Herc generated with a punch.

carver9
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
smile

Hercs are detected by a mystical energy detection unit, which displays readings in...Hercs:

Mystic:

Mystic:

Mystic:

carver9
Mystical energy Herc generates with a punch. Now that's funny.

Adam Grimes
smile

Hercs are detected by a mystical energy detection unit, which displays readings in...Hercs:

Mystic:

Mystic:

Mystic:
https://i.postimg.cc/9QKCZSjF/RCO022-1469401173.jpg thumb up

Tbh, at the start I just didn't see your argument and thought you were just trolling Carv. But take a look at this.

The whackiest part of HotM makes a lot more sense now.

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Just by standing there, he radiates that energy:

https://i.postimg.cc/fb1KSkhy/RCO005-1469444904.jpg

It's nothing to do with his physical strength. It's a measure of how magical they are.

Magnon
It's nothing to do with his physical strength. It's a measure of how magical they are.
thumb up

Stoic
How does that mystical energy interract with the physical universe? Which clearly affected the Hulk on a physical level. You guys are trying to hard to reshape the author's views. If it had nothing to do with physical power, they wouldn't have ever mentioned how it pertained to Hercules, and how much energy he can expend in one punch.

Just by standing there, he radiates that energy:

Not sure I understand where you drew that conclusion from? This is a reading of how powerful Hope was in the physical universe in direct relation to how powerful Hercules is. The only thing that may be murky or arguable, is whether it was measuring Immortal Hercules, or a Mortal Hercules, which then becomes less murky when we read that Baba Yaga was measured as being 1.3 Hercs in power. It specifically states that Baba Yaga was as powered up as 1.3 times Hercules at his old awesome levels, leaving out the possibility that they were talking about his weaker mortal form. A relatively calm Hulk, took a hit to the intestines from a being capable of hitting with the force of Hercules X 133.5. That wasn't even him at the levels that he attained in the Dark Dimension.

The lengths that you guys go in order to discredit the Hulk, or Superman are truly disturbing. These guys have no phucking limit cap. Get used to it.

DarkSaint85
How does that mystical energy interract with the physical universe? Which clearly affected the Hulk on a physical level. You guys are trying to hard to reshape the author's views. If it had nothing to do with physical power, they wouldn't have ever mentioned how it pertained to Hercules, and how much energy he can expend in one punch.

Not sure I understand where you drew that conclusion from? This is a reading of how powerful Hope was in the physical universe in direct relation to how powerful Hercules is. The only thing that may be murky or arguable, is whether it was measuring Immortal Hercules, or a Mortal Hercules, which then becomes less murky when we read that Baba Yaga was measured as being 1.3 Hercs in power. It specifically states that Baba Yaga was as powered up as 1.3 times Hercules at his old awesome levels, leaving out the possibility that they were talking about his weaker mortal form. A relatively calm Hulk, took a hit to the intestines from a being capable of hitting with the force of Hercules X 133.5. That wasn't even him at the levels that he attained in the Dark Dimension.

The lengths that you guys go in order to discredit the Hulk, or Superman are truly disturbing. These guys have no phucking limit cap. Get used to it.

Herc, whilst eating a sandwich, or sitting on the toilet, or sleeping, radiates energy. As he is a mythological guy.

When he punches, he radiates more energy. This is 1 Herc. It has NOTHING to do with how much he lifts - because even when he is drunk and sleeping, he is STILL radiating this same energy (albeit much less, obviously).

Put it this way. I radiate heat energy, no matter whether I am sleeping, eating, or fighting. Agree?

When I punch, I exert myself, and the maximum amount of heat energy that I expend increases. But it is NOT the same energy I exert when I am benching or squatting in the gym. And ISN'T the kinetic energy that you feel from my punch.

In short, detecting my heat energy and measuring my heat energy doesn't equate 1:1 with the kinetic energy of my punch.

Stoic
Herc, whilst eating a sandwich, or sitting on the toilet, or sleeping, radiates energy. As he is a mythological guy.

When he punches, he radiates more energy. This is 1 Herc. It has NOTHING to do with how much he lifts - because even when he is drunk and sleeping, he is STILL radiating this same energy (albeit much less, obviously).

Put it this way. I radiate heat energy, no matter whether I am sleeping, eating, or fighting. Agree?

When I punch, I exert myself, and the maximum amount of heat energy that I expend increases. But it is NOT the same energy I exert when I am benching or squatting in the gym. And ISN'T the kinetic energy that you feel from my punch.

In short, detecting my heat energy and measuring my heat energy doesn't equate 1:1 with the kinetic energy of my punch.

You sitting on a toilet or eating a sandwich also radiates energy. It was a direct comparison as to how much power an Immortal Hercules can hit with in one punch. You can turn this into a circular argument for whatever it's worth, but you'll never be able to explain away the ridiculous numbers that come later. Like Wendigo and Bi-Beast at x1000 greater than base being overcome by the Hulk at far less than what he was when he went into the Dark Dimension. Again he has no limit cap.

DarkSaint85
Another analogy - I radiate sound energy. My breathing, shuffling about, even the flow of blood in my veins and my heartbeat, all produces sound.

When I punch someone, there's more sound produced. My fist hitting, my breathing, my heart pumping...I produce a A LOT more.

Let's say you invent a machine to measure this sound. And call it 1 DarkSaint.

You can't then go well, this is how much DS can lift/punch, multiply by 133, and go from there. Because your DarkSaint unit is based on the sound energy I emit, NOT my strength level.

Understand?

DarkSaint85
You sitting on a toilet or eating a sandwich also radiates energy. It was a direct comparison as to how much power an Immortal Hercules can hit with in one punch. You can turn this into a circular argument for whatever it's worth, but you'll never be able to explain away the ridiculous numbers that come later. Like Wendigo and Bi-Beast at x1000 greater than base being overcome by the Hulk at far less than what he was when he went into the Dark Dimension. Again he has no limit cap.

That's later, and a completely different argument.

My point is that Pandora being 133.45 Hercs ISN'T just taking his max strength feats, and multiply by 133.45. Because it is measuring MYSTICAL energy given off, NOT kinetic or physical energy.

carver9
Hercules single most powerful punch, everything he can = 1 Herc. Hulk pings withstood 133 Hercs. Crazy ft.

DarkSaint85
Hercules single most powerful punch, everything he can = 1 Herc. Hulk pings withstood 133 Hercs. Crazy ft.

You're not refuting anything I said. Please stop trolling.

DarkSaint85
Mystical energy Herc generates with a punch. Now that's funny.

Laugh some more smile because Hercs ARE a measure of the energy MYSTICAL beings generate

Its like I'm the only one who read the comic lol.

carver9
Dark, no one is responding to you because you're a Hulk troll. I'm responding to the thread.

DarkSaint85
Point out where I trolled?

I made statements, and backed it up with MULTIPLE scans. Hardly insulted anyone, nor did I lie, or flame.

If you can't refute my arguments, maybe a debate site isn't for you.

carver9
You're argument is terrible. Lol... its measuring the MYSTIC force Hercules is generating. Wtf.

DarkSaint85
Yup. As Cosimo explains clearly what Hercs measure - the energy that mythological beings radiate.

Just saying it's terrible isn't refuting it. Its just name calling.

carver9
Lol... the mystic force. That deserves no response. Anyways, Hulk stomps. His internals withstood the force of 133 Hercules of energy. Abstract showing.

-Pr-
So at this point, Carver is just sticking his fingers in his ears and pretending he can't ear anything.

I don't even know if he's right or wrong, but this is funny.

carver9
Lol... the mystic force. That deserves no response. Anyways, Hulk stomps. His internals withstood the force of 133 Hercules of energy. Abstract showing.

DarkSaint85
So at this point, Carver is just sticking his fingers in his ears and pretending he can't ear anything.

Would you want to give a ruling? We both make one post summarising our positions?

DarkSaint85

Reported for trolling.

Stoic
That's later, and a completely different argument.

My point is that Pandora being 133.45 Hercs ISN'T just taking his max strength feats, and multiply by 133.45. Because it is measuring MYSTICAL energy given off, NOT kinetic or physical energy.

But it still flows with the contiguous process, or intent that the author set in motion. What you are doing is cherry picking, or taking a piece of the story, while willfully attempting to ignore the rest. You can't say "but that was later", because that in fact becomes you unwarrantly ignoring context. I.E, Herc's punching power, Wendigo and Bi-Beast X 1000, Baba Yaga at 1.3 Herc's, and the Hulk himself when measured in Hercs, etc.

carver9

Nope, not what I'm doing. Dark doesnt make sense so he is being ignored.

DarkSaint85
But it still flows with the contiguous process, or intent that the author set in motion. What you are doing is cherry picking, or taking a piece of the story, while willfully attempting to ignore the rest. You can't say "but that was later", because that in fact becomes you unwarrantly ignoring context. I.E, Herc's punching power, Wendigo and Bi-Beast X 1000, Baba Yaga at 1.3 Herc's, and the Hulk himself when measured in Hercs, etc.
Sorry, I don't think you understand what my point is.

My scans are also from the Hotm storyline. Will be happy to explain what my point is, but if you want, tell me what YOU think I'm trying to (unsuccessfully?) Argue.

Stoic
Sorry, I don't think you understand what my point is.

My scans are also from the Hotm storyline. Will be happy to explain what my point is, but if you want, tell me what YOU think I'm trying to (unsuccessfully?) Argue.

Not how it works. You have to be all inclusive. It isn't that you are on the wrong path, it's that you didn't include the rest of the author's intent, which would invalidate the full purpose behind the Herc metric. In other words you left out key points that if ignored would evolve into something that ran against author intent.

DarkSaint85
My point is that Pak intended to show how mystical items were ra ked against the mystical energy Hercules radiated. That was his intent.

It doesn't invalidate the showing, or his intent. It DOES invalidate Carver's point - that it was a physical showing where we can scale off Hercs physical showings.

-Pr-
Would you want to give a ruling? We both make one post summarising our positions?

Honestly no. Even if someone wants to argue that The Hulk can be 133 times stronger than Hercules, I don't see it as being any different from the times, say, Superman gets a boost or stops holding back and leaves all his supposed peers in the dust. Or Batman beats up a herald. Or Wolverine cuts a supposedly far-more powerful character.

If Carver is wrong, he's wrong, but if he's right, I don't see why that would cause any kind of major shift in Hulk's reputation/placement on the forum.

Nope, not what I'm doing. Dark doesnt make sense so he is being ignored.

Could've fooled me.

DarkSaint85
Honestly no. Even if someone wants to argue that The Hulk can be 133 times stronger than Hercules, I don't see it as being any different from the times, say, Superman gets a boost or stops holding back and leaves all his supposed peers in the dust. Or Batman beats up a herald. Or Wolverine cuts a supposedly far-more powerful character.

If Carver is wrong, he's wrong, but if he's right, I don't see why that would cause any kind of major shift in Hulk's reputation/placement on the forum.

Could've fooled me.

Fair enough - my point is that it's NOT a physical showing, and a Herc is a measure of mystical energy. Therefore, one cannot scale off Herc's physical feats and multiply by 133.

Stoic
My point is that Pak intended to show how mystical items were ra ked against the mystical energy Hercules radiated. That was his intent.

It doesn't invalidate the showing, or his intent. It DOES invalidate Carver's point - that it was a physical showing where we can scale off Hercs physical showings.

And what about Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Baba Yaga, Hercules' punching power, the Hulk measured in Hercs, etc? Hope had a physical effect on the Hulk, and did in fact hit him with 133.5 Hercs of force. What again did the author descibe a Herc to be in that instance? How much force the Immortal Hercules could generate with one punch. You're trying to say that it meant something completely different, and if I were the type that was prone to take my eye off of the proverbial ball, I'd be like dur otay. But I'm not.

DarkSaint85
And what about Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Baba Yaga, Hercules' punching power, the Hulk measured in Hercs, etc? Hope had a physical effect on the Hulk, and did in fact hit him with 133.5 Hercs of force. What again did the author descibe a Herc to be in that instance? How much force the Immortal Hercules could generate with one punch. You're trying to say that it meant something completely different, and if I were the type that was prone to take my eye off of the proverbial ball, I'd be like dur otay. But I'm not.

Had Carver brought Wendigo etc up, I wouldn't have said anything,.

That's my point. I'm only arguing against the idea that 1 Herc is the total energy from his punch.

From the same comic, Dr Cosimo SPECIFICALLY says Hercs measure the energy radiated by mythological beings.

And in EVERY SINGLE INSTANCE of Hercs being used, they're used to measure MYSTICAL energy.

Stoic
Had Carver brought Wendigo etc up, I wouldn't have said anything,.

That's my point. I'm only arguing against the idea that 1 Herc is the total energy from his punch.

From the same comic, Dr Cosimo SPECIFICALLY says Hercs measure the energy radiated by mythological beings.

And in EVERY SINGLE INSTANCE of Hercs being used, they're used to measure MYSTICAL energy.

And what about the full power that Hercules expends in a punch? Do we include that, or do we omit it? I'd think it best to include it, or we walk away with an incomplete notion.

DarkSaint85

Could've fooled me.

Basically, if Carver is wrong, and it comes from a mod, it stops these circular arguments. Carv and I had this exact discussion on Hercs years ago. If he is right, I will stop.

DarkSaint85
And what about the full power that Hercules expends in a punch? Do we include that, or do we omit it? I'd think it best to include it, or we walk away with an incomplete notion.

That's the thing. You're misremembering the scan. It DOESNT say the full power.

Its the maximum amount of energy expended. Slight, but VERY important difference.

Because two panels before that, Cosimo explains that the energy it measures is that radiated by mythological beings. you and Carv are the ones walking away with an incomplete notion.

In short: it measures the maximum amount of mystical energy.

DarkSaint85
Re-read the scan.

https://i.postimg.cc/DyNDx2kK/RCO006-1469444904.jpg

Not strength. It's the maximum amount of ENERGY expended in one blow.

What kind of energy?

Mystic energy.

Stoic
That's the thing. You're misremembering the scan. It DOESNT say the full power.

Its the maximum amount of energy expended. Slight, but VERY important difference.

Because two panels before that, Cosimo explains that the energy it measures is that radiated by mythological beings. you and Carv are the ones walking away with an incomplete notion.

In short: it measures the maximum amount of mystical energy.

Hope was a mystical abstract entity that was measured to be 133.5 Hercs.

1 Herc is the amount of force that Hercules can expend in 1 punch.

Hope as a mystical being hit the Hulk in the intestines that registered physically to be him getting hit by 133.5 Hercs of force. The assault registered as a physical attack regardless of the type of energy being used, which clearly affected the Hulk on a physical level.

Stoic
1 Herc is the amount of force that Hercules can expend in one blow. The word blow makes it very much physical regardless of the energy being used.

DarkSaint85
Hope was a mystical abstract entity that was measured to be 133.5 Hercs.

1 Herc is the amount of force that Hercules can expend in 1 punch.

Hope as a mystical being hit the Hulk in the intestines that registered physically to be him getting hit by 133.5 Hercs of force. The assault registered as a physical attack regardless of the type of enery being used, which clearly affected the Hulk on a physical level.

I feel like I'm going in circles.

1 Herc is the amount of mystical energy expended by Hercules in 1 punch. Its not the total amount of force. Or even the total amount of energy. Its a PART of the total energy he expends. 5%/10%50%, whatever.

Its not the equivalent of 133Hercs worth of energy pushing Galactus over. Which is what Carv is trying to say.

1 Herc is the amount of force that Hercules can expend in one blow. The word blow makes it very much physical regardless of the energy being used.

Its a part of it. Just like sound energy is given off by me punching someone. But that sound energy is not the total amount, but only a portion.

Magnon
Can you not read DS's scans? One herc is the maximum MYSTICAL energy Hercules can expend in one blow. For comparison, Hulk's STRONGEST punch would record as 0 hercs, exactly. (unless he was externally amped by some mystical means)

Stoic
You are.

How does this pertain to the Probes and the idea behind WB Hulk's power yields, toughness, and various other powers?

DarkSaint85
You are.

How does this pertain to the Probes and the idea behind WB Hulk's power yields, toughness, and various other powers?

Stoic, this is the original post I replied to. Read it through.

Ask Carv what that feat pertains to Imperiex, lmao. I was responding to that post. HE brought it up, no mention of Wendigo, Bi Beast etc.

Stoic
Can you not read DS's scans? One herc is the maximum MYSTICAL energy Hercules can expend in one blow. For comparison, Hulk's STRONGEST punch would record as 0 hercs, exactly. (unless he was externally amped by some mystical means)

What do you mean as zero Herc's. The Hulk was directly compared to Hercules in terms of power yield. It isn't me that isn't getting it.

Stoic

When was the last time that you recall Hercules throwing mystical punches? The word equivalent is there for the purpose of measuring Hope on a very physical level. Not for measuring Hercules on a mystical level.

I made mention that I thought that Carver's understanding was off as well DS.

carver9
He doesn't throw mystical punches which means 0 Hercs means 0 power output which means whomever they are giving these Hercs to do not have any kind of amp

carver9
Here they compared 133 Hercs to Hulks strength...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/48993477/SmartSelect_20200104-125508_Chrome.jpg.html

DarkSaint85
Here they compared 133 Hercs to Hulks strength...

When was the last time that you recall Hercules throwing mystical punches? The word equivalent is there for the purpose of measuring Hope on a very physical level. Not for measuring Hercules on a mystical level.

I made mention that I thought that Carver's understanding was off as well DS.

And this is why I am going around in circles - because neither of you are reading my scans.

The page prior to Carver's scan:

Full page, if you want to read it:
https://i.postimg.cc/2S0LV5ZW/RCO005-1469444904-1.jpg

States clearly what Hercs measure. The energy radiated by mythological entities/objects.

So when Hercules punches, he will radiate 1 Herc's worth of energy. He's strong, so of course he radiates a LOT of energy - but it has NOT his greatest lifting/punching feat's worth of physical energy, any more than the heat I radiate from my body is indicative of how much I can punch/lift.

carver9
Using my route, 1 Herc=1 Maximum, all out punch from Hercules.
Using Dark approach, 1 Herc=1 MYSTICAL attack from Hercules. Since Hercules doesnt generate mystical forces/energy...1 Herc=nothing.

The machine that dark is referencing was used to find Hulk, Wendigo, etc... and the only reason they was not located was due to them being in the dark dimension. None of them are mystical beings.

DarkSaint85
Wrong.

Using my route, 1 Herc=1 Maximum, all out punch from Hercules.
Using Dark approach, 1 Herc=1 MYSTICAL attack from Hercules. Since Hercules doesnt generate mystical forces/energy...1 Herc=nothing.
My approach is NOT NOT NOT NOT that 1 Herc = 1 mystical attack from Herc.

My approach is that 1 Herc is the amount of mystical energy radiating from Herc, as defined by Cosimo/Greg Pak. Hercules ALWAYS radiates this, just like I always radiate heat energy.

I have already addressed this:

Lol.

Firstly, please provide proof it's the same?

Secondly, she was tracking their mystic energy. Oh wait, none of them are? So why track mystic energy?

Answer: they had mystic wishing well water on them, which is what she was tracking:
https://i.postimg.cc/WzT2tkcG/RCO011-1469445062.jpg

I mean, Red She Hulk isn't mystical either:

And you're right, Hulk isn't mystical. BUuuuuut:

This is getting embarrassing. Hercs are a measure of mystical energy. We are told this time and time again.

Wendigo/etc all were being tracked by their mystical energy which came from the Wishing Well water that was splashed onto them. Just like Hulk/Red She Hulk had Hercs, and Amadeus etc:

They all had the water on them, which was what she was tracking.

carver9
Energy radiating from Herc? So why did they mention the punch

DarkSaint85
Energy radiating from Herc? So why did they mention the punch

Yes:

Because when he punches, he obviously radiates more? Just like you and I radiate heat, then when we exert ourselves with punching, we radiate....more heat.

carver9
Lol... so in this scan, when they say "it's as powered up as 1.3 of you, the old you", what do they mean by that? Lol

carver9
Also, are you saying he radiates more mystical energy when he punches?

DarkSaint85
Lol... so in this scan, when they say "it's as powered up as 1.3 of you, the old you", what do they mean by that? Lol

They meant that Baba Yaga's house was as magical as 1.3 Hercs. It radiated as much mystical energy as 1.3 Hercs would radiate when he punched.

Just...if it is difficult to understand, instead of 'mystic energy reading', replace it with 'heat energy reading'. The amount of heat that you, carver9, would radiate from your body when you punched someone is 1 Carver. When I am gaming on my phone, I get a heat energy reading of 1.3 Carvers - IOW, it gives off as much heat as 1.3 of you do when you are punching.

Also, are you saying he radiates more mystical energy when he punches?

Again, imagine it says heat energy. You radiate it all the time. When you exert yourself, you radiate more. So yes, I am saying he does, as per the comic.

carver9
It said it's as POWERED UP as you, you're old you. This is common sense what they are saying. Another question, because 1, we already have conformation they measured Hercs using Hercules FULL PUNCH and the maximum output from that punch. Then we have confirmation that 1.3 Hercs is as powered up as ONE Hercules. Next question, since you're saying Hercules punches are mystical and we've seen what mystical attacks does to someone like Superman, can Hercules one punch KO Superman? Dont say we're getting off track since you've mentioned numerous of characters in this topic.

DarkSaint85
It said it's as POWERED UP as you, you're old you. This is common sense what they are saying. Another question, because 1, we already have conformation they measured Hercs using Hercules FULL PUNCH and the maximum output from that punch. Then we have confirmation that 1.3 Hercs is as powered up as ONE Hercules. Next question, since you're saying Hercules punches are mystical and we've seen what mystical attacks does to someone like Superman, can Hercules one punch KO Superman? Dont say we're getting off track since you've mentioned numerous of characters in this topic.

We have confirmation that Hercs are the amount of energy that mythological items/people radiate, nothing more.

You are deliberately - do you not understand what I am typing? Do you have fire punches? Do your fists give off flames? You have seen what fire does to ice, can you 1 punch KO a glacier? So to answer your question, no, I don't think so, because unless you can equate DC mystical attacks to a Herc, it's impossible to scale - which has been my entire point.

Your hands radiate body heat. But that doesn't mean you're melting icebergs or melting steel or whatever.

DarkSaint85
Wait wait wait.

I just realised your mistake in the sentence.

Then we have confirmation that 1.3 Hercs is as powered up as ONE Hercules.

WTF?

carver9
Your point still doesnt make one bit of sense. She said one Herc is equal to the maximum amount of ENERGY Herc can extend in one punch. Nothing about mystical energy since Herc doesnt dish out mystical attacks in a punch. Then, I'm going to keep saying this until it stick to your brain cell. It was said on panel that 1 Hercules is equal to Hercules at full power. This is why you are being ignored because your argument...

carver9

1.3 Herc means it's as powered up as you, the old awesome you. Seems pretty clear to me.

DarkSaint85
Your point still doesnt make one bit of sense. She said one Herc is equal to the maximum amount of ENERGY Herc can extend in one punch. Nothing about mystical energy since Herc doesnt dish out mystical attacks in a punch.

Except Herc, as a mythological person, radiates energy that is measured in Hercs:

And? They are saying back when Herc was the Immortal Hercules, he was at 1 Herc. Then, when he was depowered to Mortal Hercules, he was LESS than that. I don't understand what this has to do with anything. They are saying it is as magical as 1.3 Immortal Herculeses (the old awesome Hercules), not 1.3 Mortal Herculeses (the version that was running around Brooklyn).....

Did you genuinely misunderstand that?

carver9
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

It's like me measuring things in ....Tysons. The old, awesome Tyson - not the current one.

Do you not understand? What's funny?

carver9
It said 1.3 Herc means it is as power up as 1.3 of you, the old you. Not only did you add extra to this sentence, you made it sound bad. If I said Dark, with your amp, you're as powered up as 1 Superman, the awesome Superman. What does that mean to you?

DarkSaint85
It said 1.3 Herc means it is as power up as 1.3 of you, the old you. Not only did you add extra to this sentence, you made it sound bad. If I said Dark, with your amp, you're as powered up as 1 Superman, the awesome Superman. What does that mean to you?

It means I am as powered up as the awesome version of Superman, so like....Superman 1Million, I guess.

carver9
Gotcha. In the scan you posted, Herc is weakened, human level weakened. It said 1.3 Hercs means it is as powered up as 1.3 Hercules (means that it is as powerful as 1 Hercules plus interest due to that .3). It then goes on to say the OLD you (which means that it isnt talking about the weakling Hercules, its talking about the full powered Hercules), the awesome you. It is basically saying ONE HERC equals ONE FULL POWERED HERC. Theres no way around this.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>