Aquaman/Hippolyta vs Thor/Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Surfer is at full power here. CIS is off. Everyone fighting to kill.

This Aquaman is used...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111256151/5618119-2127576145-qqYA1.jpg

This Hippolyta

https://m.imgur.com/a/LHpC0

No bfr

MrMind
laughing out loud

carver9
The tears.

MrMind
that I use to enter you

-Pr-
WTF Carter.

beatboks
Trident of Neptune lets Arthir compaye with Thor for a while before lossing at best. It has some of the same powers as Mjilnor but not all.

Hippolyta gets defeated easily by either.

Thor and SS should stomp this

Kazenji
What picture for Hippolyta?...it's telling me to Sign in.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Carv is desperately trying to prove a point.

Ignoring that the trident and lasso/shield/sword dealt piercing damage, which Mjolnir and the PC don't.

Its like using Wolverine piercing Thanos/Gladiator, and saying Thor/Surfer would do as well/better because they're more powerful than Wolverine.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Ignoring that the trident and lasso/shield/sword dealt piercing damage, which Mjolnir and the PC don't.

Its like using Wolverine piercing Thanos/Gladiator, and saying Thor/Surfer would do as well/better because they're more powerful than Wolverine. Carver doesn't understand powersets. It's why his favorite character is Hulk, because he's dumb and strong, which he can wrap his head around.

Wolverine having a bigger chance against Imperiex Probes than somebody like Beta Ray Bill probably short circuits his brain.

carver9
Stop trolling and stay with the thread people.

MrMind
The tears.

carver9
Lol

DarkSaint85
Hippolyta, even before she fought the probes, was capable of catching photons.

Then she got upgraded with the sandals of Hermes which boosted her speed, and the gauntlets of Atlas which boosted her strength and durability.

Even then, she only managed to take the probe's head off using the lasso like cheese wire, which these guys can't.

carver9
So you're saying she can solo this?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
So you're saying she can solo this?

Potentially. That lasso is pretty had, don't forget. Get it round either of the duo (or both) and they have to obey her don't they?

carver9
So she can get it around Surfer if he is intangible? What about Thor tossing Mjlonir making it a 3rd opponent on the battlefield?

darthgoober
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Its like using Wolverine piercing Thanos/Gladiator, and saying Thor/Surfer would do as well/better because they're more powerful than Wolverine.
IDK Surfer's board actually seems like it'd be well suited for the task of busting probes even if he doesn't turn it into a sword like he recently did in his series with Knull. I mean the thing's busted strait through Walls made of solid vibranium like they were nothing, wiped out multiple Annihilation ships that Firelord and Airwalker were having trouble damaging, etc.

DarkSaint85
So she can get it around Surfer if he is intangible? What about Thor tossing Mjlonir making it a 3rd opponent on the battlefield?
Yes. The lasso entraps souls. Aren't you the WW fan?

https://m.imgur.com/a/tSaKx

I doubt Slowdinson can wind and toss Mjolnir before she can lasso him. You'd have to argue his tossing is faster than hers.

carver9
Show me her fastest speed ft. Also, what's to stop Surfer from trapping her and the lasso in his board?

celeyhyga17
One Mjolnir throw

DarkSaint85
Show me her fastest speed ft. Also, what's to stop Surfer from trapping her and the lasso in his board?

Catching photons, without the sandals of Hermes which amps her.

Surfer is now intangible. He can't trap things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.