Midgard Serpent vs various JL members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zopzop

deft
Take the majority? Probably Aquaman.

StiltmanFTW
What deft said.

Thor villain is a Thor villain. Capable of besting Aquaman and nothing more.

Zop, we have zero respect for Thor on this board.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScaredSomberIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif

You hear me?

MrMind
The snake gets skinned alive by everyone except aquaman thumb up

zopzop
Guys, come on.

You don't think the MS can take any of the listed members except AM for the majority? This thing is gigantic and it's venom can kill immortals. It took an all out attack from Thor to destroy it (wound up gooifying Thor too).

Second time it showed up it swallowed Thor and Thor couldn't escape it's stomach and was dying. BRB show up and the two of them combined their power to escape.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Guys, come on.

We are very serious, yes.

Thor is the weakest of all superheroes and his villains are not much better.

Get with the ****ing program or we'll be forced to report you. I gave you a fair warning, buddy.

shadowknight
AM & MM lose, everyone else wins 6/10-9/10

MrMind
How does mmh lose

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
How does mmh lose

Same as Aquaman.

He's a born loser.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

deft
PIS or fire weakness. MMH is trash, but still wins.

Sin I AM
Diana should win. The rest fail

StiltmanFTW
Nobody can fail against a Thor villain.

They've been literally made to lose every fight.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nobody can fail against a Thor villain.

They've been literally made to lose every fight.

Keep your pants on Stilt we get it.

StiltmanFTW
My pants are on, but I'm still fully erect, Sin.

Sin I AM
My pants are on, but I'm still fully erect, Sin.

😍

-Pr-
Is the Midgard serpent not a sea-serpent anymore? Or was it never in Marvel?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -Pr-
Its a sea serpent that can be more and is more. Like waaay more.

http://i.imgur.com/bxXqjaNm.jpg

StiltmanFTW

Where the hell do you come from, Pr?

Sea? lol. Sounds like you want some way for your boy Aquaman to win a single battle in his entire career.

No. Marvel Serpent is etheral, encasing all the planet and shit like that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Its a sea serpent that can be more and is more. Like waaay more.

That never stopped him before.

Where the hell do you come from, Pr?

Sea? lol. Sounds like you want some way for your boy Aquaman to win a single battle in his entire career.

No. Marvel Serpent is etheral, encasing all the planet and shit like that.

Hey, it's not my fault (though it really is) that I'm more familiar with the mythology than the actual adaptation.

StiltmanFTW
Hey, it's not my fault (though it really is) that I'm more familiar with the mythology than the actual adaptation.

But you've been posting here since the Raz-era.

Jake, Rage and all other thorbags spammed the non-impressive scans of serpent over and over again over the entire forum stick out tongue

Abhi (of all people) mytbusted the shit out of it and made them ragequit the forum.

-Pr-
But you've been posting here since the Raz-era.

Jake, Rage and all other thorbags spammed the non-impressive scans of serpent over and over again over the entire forum stick out tongue

Abhi (of all people) mytbusted the shit out of it and made them ragequit the forum.

Hey, I tune a lot of shit out. And I wouldn't trust Abhi with a Marvel scan if my life depended on it.

Hey, if J'onn J'onzz has a ****ing chance against this thing, then Aquaman definitely does.

Sin I AM
Aquaman could use the sea angle but he's been toned down a bit so he won't win a battle of wills

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Aquaman could use the sea angle but he's been toned down a bit so he won't win a battle of wills

Ugh, what did they do to him now?

StiltmanFTW
Hey, I tune a lot of shit out. And I wouldn't trust Abhi with a Marvel scan if my life depended on it.

Exactly my point --- imagine how bad it was, if Abhi turned out to be right for a change.

Nobody likes thorbags anymore, they're filth. We need concentration camps for them.

They've been lying about Thor's accomplishments for decades, it's only fair we - and Marvel themselves - see him as a sub-street leveler now.

Sin I AM
Ugh, what did they do to him now?

No longer king. Mera is in charge and she's pregnant with his child but he's too scared to face her. Ummm he was amnesiac for awhile, I think he lost the trident but regained it...just overall terrible.

-Pr-
Exactly my point --- imagine how bad it was, if Abhi turned out to be right for a change.

Nobody likes thorbags anymore, they're filth. We need concentration camps for them.

They've been lying about Thor's accomplishments for decades, it's only fair we - and Marvel themselves - see him as a sub-street leveler now.

Somehow I still don't believe you.

Also, it's 2020. Try to be nice. For me.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
No longer king. Mera is in charge and she's pregnant with his child but he's too scared to face her. Ummm he was amnesiac for awhile, I think he lost the trident but regained it...just overall terrible.

Ugh. And i thought that racist taking over his book was bad enough.

StiltmanFTW
Somehow I still don't believe you.

Also, it's 2020. Try to be nice. For me.

And somehow I can't believe you missed dozens of threads we discussed the Midgard Serpent in...

Okay. I am being nice, though. Zop is my buddy, he backed me up when nobody else would in the Colossus vs. Ares thread... hell, even you stood aside and did nothing, as you were deluded Ares was some Darkseid-level trans-tier character. Whereas he's not even a decent brick.

StiltmanFTW
Anyway, my bad - it was actually busted by Phil:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=14129001#post14129001

And I admire your persistence in denying seeing 999 threads on this particular subject wink

MrMind
so nobody gonna actually post midgard serpent's feats before claiming the snake could take most of JLA 1 on 1?

StiltmanFTW
so nobody gonna actually post midgard serpent's feats before claiming the snake could take most of JLA 1 on 1?

How about the feats that exist solely in Pr's mind, purely based on mythology that is non-canon to Marvel comics?

We're defenseless against those.

MrMind
I'm geniunely curious about it's feats other than being tossed by thor

because we have midgard serpent on trans tier, so it must have done something impressive to warrant such praise

I'm not familiar with old Thor comics

StiltmanFTW
I'm not familiar with old Thor comics

Get familiar with them. They are hilarious.

HE FISHED IT OUT WITH A WOODEN POLE AND A BULL

WE'RE DOOMED

MrMind
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Pr spent almost two decades on KMC and suddenly he wants to pretend that mythological feats hold true for Marvel godlings.

Wow, just wow.

What's next? Maybe we should also use the Bible to assess the original Ghost Rider's power level, when he's teaming up with Jesus? (it happened in canon, so why not?)

-Pr-
And somehow I can't believe you missed dozens of threads we discussed the Midgard Serpent in...

Okay. I am being nice, though. Zop is my buddy, he backed me up when nobody else would in the Colossus vs. Ares thread... hell, even you stood aside and did nothing, as you were deluded Ares was some Darkseid-level trans-tier character. Whereas he's not even a decent brick.

In my defence, they WERE threads that featured the Midgard Serpent.

Hey, forgive me for thinking the word "god" meant something.

StiltmanFTW
You're an avid Marvel fan, so it's not anything unusual that I expected better from you.

Even U.S. Agent had the guts to stand up to Herc and tell him right to his face that being "god" meant shit...

The only "gods" that matter are the likes of TOAA or Thanos possessing the same power. Being everywhere at once, controlling everything.

And even those beings have limits, as seen recently.

cdtm
We are very serious, yes.

Thor is the weakest of all superheroes and his villains are not much better.

Get with the ****ing program or we'll be forced to report you. I gave you a fair warning, buddy.

Thor villain >>>>> Flash villain.

Barry and Wally were embarrassing themselves before Aaron was born.

Flash is the only one who loses though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm

To be fair now, even though I hate to admit it, Flash rogues have evolved a lot.

Whereas Thor ones keep on sucking cdtm's dog's anus.

-Pr-
You're an avid Marvel fan, so it's not anything unusual that I expected better from you.

Even U.S. Agent had the guts to stand up to Herc and tell him right to his face that being "god" meant shit...

The only "gods" that matter are the likes of TOAA or Thanos possessing the same power. Being everywhere at once, controlling everything.

And even those beings have limits, as seen recently.

Eh, hold on. I'm an avid fan of SOME of Marvel. A fair amount of it is completely alien to me.

The ****...

MrMind

lies
1. Black Flash/Racer>>>all Thor villains
2. Zoom punches Odin to a pulp before he can react,

off topic: check out CISless Zoom vs Odin thread, there were 2 of them that went 50 pages shitstorm (1 thread was deleted somehow i think)

zopzop
It is a sea serpent. A giant sea serpent that can alter it's size. It has other powers too.

Give me a few, I'll post them.

MrMind
It is a sea serpent. A giant sea serpent that can alter it's size. It has other powers too.

Thanks Zop

zopzop
Thanks Zop
NP MrMind. Ok here is a list of stuff it's done. There's more but finding it is tedious. But this list should give you a good idea.

MrMind
sorry but those feats are not impressive at all, most JL members other than Aquaman has better feats.

DarkSaint85
Lol most of those feats are actually Thor's failures....'Thor is unable to..' 'Thor struggles to.....' 'Thor gets reduced to pulp....'

StiltmanFTW
Typical big grin

-Pr-

Ah ok.

sorry but those feats are not impressive at all, most JL members other than Aquaman has better feats.

Okay, now I'm convinced you're part of Stilt's gang. I'm going to have to do something about that.

StiltmanFTW

-Pr-
I did my part. I'm the old vet that ****ed up his knee and just can't run as fast as the young'uns anymore. I did my time.

DarkSaint85
Pr is the guy who calls Stilt over, then stabs him in the hand

StiltmanFTW
It hurts so good

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol most of those feats are actually Thor's failures....'Thor is unable to..' 'Thor struggles to.....' 'Thor gets reduced to pulp....' Imagine Thor moving to DC, only to see Surtur get fodderized by freeze breath and Ymir by heat vision.

"The....might---mightiest in nine realms...cannot!"

They'd throw the Asgardian Destroyer to the recycle bin for Superboy.

MrMind
Ah ok.

Okay, now I'm convinced you're part of Stilt's gang. I'm going to have to do something about that.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o7aTqp7rSDB6uoTgA/giphy.gif

https://i.imgur.com/9oJdO4i.gif

StiltmanFTW
Pr. Stop resisting.

32vA6Zyv2ig

MrMind
Stilt, Phil and me should just bring Pr to a crazy night out, then he will realize how cool we are, what #PunchAThorbag campaign is really about. with enough cocaine and hookers he will change his mind
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3fZEeSwVQP6bz1Ti/giphy.gif

https://i.imgur.com/LKxStT7.gif

StiltmanFTW

StiltmanFTW
Stilt, Phil and me should just bring Pr to a crazy night out, then he will realize how cool we are, what #PunchAThorbag campaign is really about. with enough cocaine and hookers he will change his mind

laughing out loud

thumb up

-Pr-

**** it, why not.

Philosophía
I'm sorry, Phil, but your post is just wrong.

Weakness exploitation? Against Thor villains? Really?

It's like bringing a ****ing rocket launcher and killing an infant with it. Then firing again just to make sure said infant is no more.

Surtur would get burned to death with HV and Ymir'd get frozen below absolute zero. That is what would happen. thumb up

This is Thor's part of the universe once you remove the hyperbole:

https://i.ibb.co/Fz5C0r1/yas-Xan-Ova-EOniq-HZrs-DGi24-BWbm-CDQV-hv36rp0c-HChz-JCcnn-Iv-Upk-VJ7-BWNNgfpnn1-GTe-Zqst3-QPSBGU26xka-U1keeld-Ijjmk-Nq-Q04-Qu3-KEr-F-c-Zmr-S35i-TK3-Xb-Ld-Kfgm-Rbl5rw-s0.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/zS55qSv/War-of-the-Realms-2-spoilers-B.jpg

cdtm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.