mr master atonement thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
your ban gets lifted sometime today and everyone knows youll be back on here soon after.

i made this thread for you to apologize for your f8ck up so that you can hopefully put the socking thing behind you- i think 6 or 7 of your alternate accounts were discovered after the fact lol.

admit that you've been a cowardly troll for over a decade and we can all move on. this is your chance for redemption buddy......dont blow it on ego stroking.smile

Adam Grimes
Lol

DarkSaint85
Now this is a bit extreme lol

Insane Titan
Thread starter seems salty for some reason. Mr m must have raped him or something to be that bothered to making this thread.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thread starter seems salty for some reason. Mr m must have raped him or something to be that bothered to making this thread. Little bit yeah. Imagine having someone so rent-free in your head that you memorized the day he gets off ban to make a thread about it.

TheHulkster
Didn't he already make an apology thread?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Little bit yeah. Imagine having someone so rent-free in your head that you memorized the day he gets off ban to make a thread about it. Exactly what I thought lol. I never really knew when any of my own bans ended let alone other posters.

MrMind
He's not gonna show up too much unless it's to wank marvel cosmics, but there aren't that many cosmics thread in general nowadays so hopefully we won't see him too much

I was hoping for him not coming back, but then again there's ignore function

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
i made this thread for you to apologize

He already had the chance to apologize.

Instead, he kept lying (he had numerous spare sock accounts instead of a single one), admitted he was never familiar with standard message board rules (that are pretty much the same everywhere on the web) and said some nonsense about choosing to deliberately misinterpret them ("my version of socking is not socking"wink.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by NemeBro
Little bit yeah. Imagine having someone so rent-free in your head that you memorized the day he gets off ban to make a thread about it. yeah. mr master is a gigantic douchebag, who preformed one of the most b1tchmade moves i have ever seen on ANY forum. completely agree with you.thumb up

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He already had the chance to apologize.

Instead, he kept lying (he had numerous spare sock accounts instead of a single one), admitted he was never familiar with standard message board rules (that are pretty much the same everywhere on the web) and said some nonsense about choosing to deliberately misinterpret them ("my version of socking is not socking"wink. well hey. consider this his second chance.smile

Galan007
Everyone knows what the guy did, DP... It will never be forgotten as long as KMC is still a thing(and rightfully so.)

No need to be unnecessarily petty, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.